Chapter 14

Beastly Pop

- Nicole's POV -

4 weeks had already passed bye and now it's winter break. Usually, I would either be sleeping, cooking, or cutting hair during this time period but this year was different. Here I am, standing outside. My eyes roamed around the place and I brought myself here, yet I don't remember why I am here. 

Just how did I end up here? 

I was wearing a long pink coat with boots and black jeans. Since I haven't cut my hair for a while, it's natural for it to be longer than before. Since it was a little longer, I decided to style it a bit differently than before with all the time I had in my hands. 

korea-winter-style-women-s-fur-collar-wo

tumblr_lr8sxwhO4P1qi2sv7o9_500.png

I stood in the train station, waiting in the cold, snowing morning. It was 7AM, which was definitely not the time I would wake up normally during vacations.Seriously? Just who wakes up this early when you could hibernate for 2 weeks? 

Sheesh, they told me to meet here early and now they're late! I tightened up my coat and rubbed my hands to keep warm. I should've brought gloves today. 

"Nicole!" a voice called my name.

I turned around to the direction of the voice, to see a tall male with orange-ish hair. 

"Yah, what took you so long?" I complained at him. I was ready to just drop off my truck load of complaints as soon as he arrived. 

"I blame Junhyung Hyung, he wouldn't wake up this morning," Dongwoon defended himself as he put his hands up in the air. 

Dongwoon was wearing a brown, thick jacket with jeans and a white t shirt. 

T10RyRXa0cXXXkepk3_045617.jpg

"Hmph... Fine but where's Junhyung-shi and Jaejin?" I asked, looking around for them.

"Hyung is getting his ticket and Jaejin is getting snacks for us," Dongwoon answered.

"So what's the plan?" I moved my attention onto him. 

"Weren't you listening to me 2 days ago?" Dongwoon facepalmed himself.

~ Flashback: 2 Days Ago ~

"We're going to enter this competition," Dongwoon announced as he slammed a piece of paper onto the wooden table.

Taking the paper, I began to read the information regarding the competition. As soon as I finished it, I pout formed upon my lips and I placed the paper back down. Taking a chip, I nibbled onto it. 

"I don't want to participate in the national beauty competition."

"You have to since you are part of this club now," Junhyung angelically smiled, that I just knew for sure that behind the smile, there is a demon just waiting to come out. 

I glared at him, not believing what he is saying to me. You're the one who made me join this club in the first place.

"Come on Nicori, it's going to be fun," Jaejin tried to convince me, but I wasn't that much convinced. But still, I wouldn't hurt to try... I guess...

I crossed my arms, "Fine, since I somehow 'joined' this club anyways."

"Nicole said yes, what about you guys?" Dongwoon asked for confirmination from the other males. 

"I'm ok with it," Junhyung shrugged. 

"Same here!" Jaejin beamed happily. 

"Alright, now that's decided, we need to meet up during winter break for practice," Dongwoon stated, pulling out a piece of blank piece of paper to write something down. 

"Wait, what? Why do we need to practice during break?" I looked at them in confusion. 

"To win the contest duh," Dongwoon stared at me with a face as if I was joking with him. 

"But still... I don't want to 'work,' I want to have fun!" I whined. 

Jaejin patted my back and said,"Don't worry Nicori, we always go somewhere fun when we meet up during winter break."

"Really?"

"Yep, we go to a lot of places as we practice and watch other professional works of artists," Junhyung answered, closing his iPad. 

"I guess, it's fine with me then."

"Remember to meet up at 8 AM on Saturday, Seoul train station," Junhyung reminded the others. 

"Neh!~" 

~ End of Flashback ~

"Oh yeah!" I clapped my hands together. 

Dongwoon chuckled and he hit my head,"You forget things too fast, pabo."

"Yah, I'm not a pabo!!" I argued, gently hitting his arm.

He was about to say something but we saw someone coming towards us. 

"Well look what we have here, a couple fighting in the morning. Isn't that nice?" Junhyung said sarcasticly with his famous smirk.

He was holding a cup of Starbuck's coffee while in his other hand was his iPad. With a long yellow sweater, he wore another sleeveless jacket and blue jeans. 

tumblr_ltmdtiihyJ1qc773ao1_500.jpg

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Dongwoon and I yelled in sync.

Junhyung rolled his eyes,"Denial!~" 

"Whatever," Dongwoon shook his head and asked,"Where's Jaejin? The train is about to come."

Turning my head, I examined the train station for a while. Soon I saw a familiar figure coming towards use with a bag in his hand and carrying a backpack.

"There he is," I smiled, pointing towards Jaejin's direction.

"I'm late, mianhae," Jaejin apoligized, sounding totally exhausted.

He probably ran here, not knowing how late it was. I stood beside him and patted his back, hoping to help him relax and catch his breath. 

"It's ok, we knew you went to buy snacks," I assured him. 

"I'll let you off only if you give me snacks," Dongwoon grinned mischievously. 

Jaejin chuckled, "I bought snacks for all of us."

Ring Ring

"Train 13 to Busan has arrived, all passangers, please enter the train," the announcer intsructed.

"Well, we better get going," Junhyung said.

The three of us nodded and started to go towards the train. While we were walking towards it, i noticed how they weren't carrying anything to hold their luggage, only I was. They were the only one's here out of every passenger boarding on the train without luggage. What the heck..?

"Where your guys' luggage," I asked, totally confused.

Their heads turned towards me almost in sync, three of them looking at my weirdly.

"Didn't you give your luggage to the staff earlier?" Dongwoon raised a brow. 

"What do you mean? I just bought my ticket and waited for you guys. The staff didn't ask me either," I stated, clueless about what happened.

Jaejin helped me with my luggage by taking my small suitcase from my hand. I turned my head towards Jaejin, who just cracked a small caring smile. 

"You were suppose to," Jaejin explained. "Aren't you riding first class with us?" 

"Huh?!? No, I usually ride the regular train thingy," I pointed to the far end parts of the train that most passengers are boarding.

There's such thing as first class on trains? Well you learn something new everyday, huh? 

Dongwoon and Junhyung walked infront of Jaejin and I since it seemed like they were talking about something important.

"Chincha? Oh I see. You weren't suppose to buy the ticket, Dongwoon always reserves us seats," Jaejin tried to sort the situation out for me.

Soon we entered the train, but we went the opposite direction where normal people would usually go when riding the train. Like me...

"Excuse me, the staff at the entrance was suppose to take her luggage but didn't," Dongwoon told one of the attendants. "Also, they weren't suppose to charge her, I reserved tickets already."

The attendant looked at me and then at my suitcase, probably slightly baffled at Dongwoon's so called "handsome" appearance to pay attention to what he was saying. 

"O-Oh, mianhae. We will fix this right away. Please do take your seat for now," she bowed apologetically. The attendant took my ticket and luggage before walking out.

The three had already walked inside, so I followed behind them to look for our seats. 

- Author's POV -

As soon as they found their "seats," more like cabin, Nicole was amazed how comfortable first class was. The inside looked like a room in a normal house. And they even had attendants waiting. The place was amazing, simple as that. 

Tour-Africa-by-Luxury-Train-2.jpg

"OMG!" Nicole shouted in awe, looking around the cabin. 

"Hey Nicole, we have to sit down remember. You could look around after we depart from the station," Dongwoon reminded her, motioning her to seat next to him.

Junhyung and Jaejin sat in the back where the lamp was while Dongwoon and Nicole sat near the windows, right across from the other two. 

"We are about to depart, the door is now closing," the announcer stated. 

A few seconds passed and the train started slowly, before speeding through the tracks. 

"Now you can stand up," Jaejin jumped up from his chair.

Nicole got up from her seat while Dongwoon still sat down, so did Junhyung, and looked throught the window

"I can't believe you guys stay here every time you go somewhere," Nicole commented, slightly envious of them. 

Junhyung smiled as he looked at Nicole, who was looking at the view from the windows.

He pointed to the younger male across from him, "Thank Dongwoon for that." 

"It doesn't matter, this is a club activity anyway," Dongwoon casually shrugged. 

"Thank you still! I'll pay you back by baking you something delicious," Nicole flashed her best eye-smile.

Dongwoon blushed,"I told you, it doesn't matter."

Suddenly, the door opened as the female attendant came in wearing a black dress.. 

"Are there any problems?" she asked, examining the four of them with a peculiar look on her face. 

Nicole, Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Jaejin glanced at each other and shook their heads as a "no."

"No, but thank you for asking," Jaejin politely smiled at her. 

"Well, please do tell me if you need anything," the women dismissed herself and exited out of the room.

Nicole sighed in relief,"Well that was awkward, I thought we were being too loud."

"I think that was actually the reason she came in," Junhyung chuckled. 

"Aigoo, Nic, you have to be more quiet," Jaejin teased as he lightly hit her head.

Nicole stuck her tongue out as she said,"It's not my fault, I never been in such a fancy train before."

Nicole,Jaejin, Dongwoon, and Junhyung talked, sometimes yelled (which were mostly Dongwoon and Nicole), and ate Jaejin's snacks. Dongwoon and Junhyung was talking and joking while Jaejin and Nicole were doing something else.

"Hahaha, dude my brother was s-," Dongwoon was about to finish his sentence but he felt something on his right shoulder. Turing his head to check, he saw Nicole sleeping on his shoulder. Her eyes were close, she looked like a complete angel.

She must be wiped out, Dongwoon thought. "Hey Jaej-," He was about to call out his dongsaeng but was interrupted with Junhyung's sharp "Shh."

Jaejin was also sleeping but not on Junhyung's shoulder like Nicole. Instead he was sitting up straight but sleeping near Junhyung. Dongwoon nodded as he called the attendant for blankets. Once they got the blankets, the two placed it around the two sleepy heads and soon Junhyung fell asleep. Dongwoon stared out into the window but then looked at the girl sleeping on his shoulder. Strands of Nicole's brownish-black hair soon went onto her face. Slowly placing it back into position, he stared at her face, examing her features. 

Are you really that girl, Dongwoon thought. 

"What are doing?" a voice spoke, making his heart jump. 

"I'm placing her ugly hair back," Dongwoon lied.

"Yep, sure you are," Junhyung sarcastically said. 

Dongwoon ignored him and asked,"I thought you were sleeping?"

"Well I was trying to, but I guess the coffee isn't helping," Junhyung sight, putting his hand on the back of his head.

Dongwoon laughed,"I could see that."

"So, why so deep in thought?"

"It's nothing."

"I've known you for too long. Really, what's wrong?" 

"I'll tell you later," Dongwoon simply replied, hoping it would end this conversation.  

Fortunately, Junhyung just nodded and took out his iPad. I really hope she isn't Dongwoon thought. His eyes slowly fluttered close and he slowly fell asleep.

 


Sorry for such a lousy update. I haven't updated for a long long long time. T^T I'm SORRY .

Comment, subscribe, and suggest <3 

Question: Should I continue this fanfic? 

I love all my subscribers for not unsubscribing <33 XD