Chapter 1

Beastly Pop

- Nicole's POV -

"NICOLE WAKE UP!!" I heard a familiar voice yell in my ear. So annoying...

"Hmm... One more minute..zz"

Mir grabbed my blanket and pulled me out of bed. Dammit, I really can't get up peacefully now can I?

"NICOLE JUNG, YOU BETTER WAKE UP OR WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!" I heard him nag like my mother.

"Ok, ok. You don't need to yell. Just go downstairs and wait for me, ok?" I gave up and sat up from my bad, rubbing my temples with my fingertips. 

Mir nodded at me as he headed out my room. He is my childhood friend since we were in diapers. He's been living right next to me so it was hard not to know him. Now that we are both older now, we go to the same college as I too. So I always count on him to wake me up like I did since we were in elementary songs.

~ 10 Minutes Later ~

"Ok, I'm ready for school~" I said, dressed a loose shirt and a pair of black shorts. 

We made our way to the college that was just a few minutes away from our house. Every time I walk with him, we would always be talking about weird things that I would always laugh at when recalling the conversation. That's what I love about our relationship. No matter how weird we are, we are equally weird to like each other no matter what. Finally reaching school grounds, we walked inside the gate when all of a sudden, a bunch of girls almost ran over us. How great people are these days!~

"Hey, do you think they will do my hair?"

"No way. I was hoping they would do my hair~"

"Wow, they should really watch where they are going. ( =  3  = ), " I told Mir, eyes still on the "dangerous" girls.

"Totally agree with you on that one. What do you think they are talking about?"

"I don't know want to find out?" 

- Mir's POV -

Every time Nicole wants to find out something, everything would go wrong somehow. It could be a curse to her or to me. I remembered what happened when I was in elementary school, she wanted to find out what the girls were screaming about in the playground. So I, of course, followed her like a good best friend but ended up knowing what the girls were screaming at by the worst encountered I met with a lizard. It jumped onto my freakin' face!

"Uhh.... I don't know.." I said, contemplating whether or not if we should or not. 

"Please Oppaa~" she said with her rare aegyo, which was also her best weapon against me. 

'Shessh I can't say no when she does aegyo.. ( - _ - ll),' I thought. 

"Fine, but after we take a glance we have to leave and find our classrooms ok?" 

"Thanks Oppa!" she said with her pretty eye smiles. 

'She is so cute when she smiles like that,' I blushed secretly, hoping the feeling will stop quickly. 

We walked where all the girls were going and saw three boys on a huge stage. They were doing a girl's hair, nails, and gave her clothes to change into like it was some TV show where they would do makeovers. 

"Oh my god. She's so lucky to be up there!"

"I know right! I bet she will be really pretty like all the other girls that FT. Beaut. makeovered."

All the girls were conversing with each other while Nicole watched the boys, that were so called FT. Beaut., seriously. 

She is always serious when it comes to things like these makeovers and such. Especially when they only want to show off there skills.

"I think we should better go," I told Nicole, scared that it may upset her later on. 

"No, I want to watch them," Nicole stated, not leaving her gaze off of them. 

I looked at Nicole as she watched a certain guy in particular that was cutting the girls hair. I felt angry all of a sudden. Why? 

"Ok, we are now finished with this transformation!" the guy that did the nails cheerfully announced. He looked so familiar... 

They presented her infront of the audience, earning wow's and applauses. She was pretty. Her hair was neat with 2 pigtails tied up with soft curles at the tips.

"Now let;s introduce ourselves to the newcomers of our school," the stylist said. 

"I'm Junhyung, the stylist."   

"I'm Jaejin and I'm the nail artist" he smiled cheerfully

"I'm the best hairstylist in this whole school, Dongwoon," the latter smirked arrogantly. He was just asking for a punch. 

- Nicole's POV -

The last guy.. What was his name...? Dongwoon... That guy got on my nerve... 

His name sounds familiar though... Hmmm....