The call

A new begin

Kim Seokjin

Finally school ended. I just got home and walked straight to my room. I looked at my hand. My friends were joking the whole time about it. They asked from who that number was and when I didn’t want to tell them, They just keep joking about my secret lover. Should I call her? She said she needed to tell something. Maybe it’s really important to her. I took my phone and called her. ‘Hallo met Sophie (Hello with Sophie)’. ‘Hi, It’s me, Jin’ ‘Hi, Jin. I want to tell you something. Can I come to your house?’ ‘Yes, my parents are home. I hope that isn’t a problem.’ ‘No, it’s not a problem at all. I think it’s fine to see your parents again. I missed them, I missed you to. Can I come right now?’ Did she just say that she missed me ‘Yes, you can come right now. I will see you coming.’ ‘Okee, bye.’ Then she ended the call.

Sophie Smith

I just ended the call. I looked around in my hotel room. I haven’t found an apartment yet. My room was a little bit messy. I searched for my pennyboard and my beats. When I found them I plugged the beats in my phone and played my favourite song. I stood still by the mirror next to the door. I had changed my school uniform for blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. My hair was still in a bun. I grabbed my oversized sweater that I had bought in the Efteling (an amusement park in the Netherlands). It took me 15 minutes to pennyboard to Jin’s house. I rung the bell and Mrs Kim opened the door. ‘Hell-, Sophie?’ ’Hi Mrs Kim, I came to visit Jin. Is he home?’ ’Yes he is.’ She smiled at me and let me in. She closed the door and said ‘I missed you Sophie. You were a really sweat girl. You really felt like my daughter.’ ‘I missed you to Mrs Kim.’ I hugged her and then I walked to Jin’s room. I knocked on the door. He came to open the door and smiled at me. ‘Hi, come in.’ I walked inside the room and sat on his bed. ‘Uhm, I’m going to tell you something really personal. You are the only person I trust. ’He nodded and closed the door. He sat next to me and I started to tell him a part of my past. ‘I lost someone I really loved. Her name was Ashia. She died in a stupid accident and I still blame myself for it.’ I can’t cry now. I need to stay strong. I don’t need to tell him the whole story. He sat quietly next to me. ‘I changed a lot after she died. I where depressive and tried to kill myself’ I can’t tell him more. I can’t tell him that she was murdeerd and that the guy who did this almost murdered me to. I can’t tell him that I wouldn’t want to live because I’m so scared of this guy. Ashia I wish you were here to help me. I started to cry. I didn’t want to but I could not stop. The tears runned down my cheek an dropped on the floor. I stood up to face him. He also stood up and hugged me. He hugged me and patted on my back. I just couldn’t stop crying and hide my face in his shirt.

Kim Seokjin

She stared to cry and stood up. I also stood up and hugged her. I patted her on her bnck to calm her down. I felt that she was hiding her face in my shirt. She calmed down but I didn’t let her go. We heard the bell and she looked up. ‘Shh. It’s oke. You are save here. I’m happy that you told me this. I will protect you from ever thing that makes you hurt oke.’ She nodded and said ‘Jin, you feel like a brother to me. I really missed you when I was back in the Netherlands. First I didn’t missed you much because I was dating a guy but after a few monthes he started hitting me.’ She began to cry again. I hugged her tighter and she hugged back. Then the door opened and my friends stood in the door opening. ‘Oh, so that is the girl who’s number is on your hand. We will leave you to lovebirds together’ said Jungkook while the others were laughing. Sophie turned her face to see who these guys were. ‘Jin, you made that cute girl cry. Are you oke?’ Suga said. To make it worst my mom came in.’Ohh, Sophie don’t cry. Jin I will leave you and your friends alone while I make Sophie something warm to drink.’ Sophie walked away with my mother. ‘Jin, who was she?’Jungkook asked. ‘she is an old friend of mine. I hadn’t seen her in 3 years. She told me something personal and that made her sad oke.’ ‘So you aren’t dating her. Because if you don’t I will’ Jimin said. ‘yah, she is cute.’ Why do they say that. They can’t fall for the same girl and especially not her. I promised her I would keep her save and these guys will break her hart. ‘You can’t date her’ I said. They all looked weird at me. Normally I would let them date anybody. ‘Why not hyung? ’Jimin asked. ‘Because I promised her that she would be save and no one would hurt her.’

Sophie smith

Thanks for the thee Mrs Kim.’’ ‘No problem. Why were you crying if I may ask’ She looked at me with a worried look on her face. ‘I told Jin that I lost somebody. Her name was Ashia and I was her babysitter. But she felt more like a little sister to me. She died in a stupid accident.’ ‘I’m so sorry for you.’ I sipped on my thee when she asked ‘Where do you live?’ ‘I live in a hotel room. I can’t find an apartment.’ ‘You poor girl. You know what. You can live with us. I know my husband would love to see you again. And you would make also very happy if you say yes.’ ‘Well, uhm, then I say yes I guess.’ ‘Oh, honey .’She came to hug you and you just let her do that. ‘You can move in right now. I will call Jin so he can help you to bring your stuff here. We haven’t changed to room you used to sleep in.’ I smiled at her She is so kind. I’m glad to be here. ‘JIN’. Jin and his friends came downstairs. They all looked at me and smiled. ‘Jin, Sophie is moving in since she lives in a hotel. Could you please help her moving her stuff to here?’ I looked at Jin. He smiled at me. ‘Of course mom .’He said ‘Guys do you want to help?’ They all said yes. 5 minutes later we were walking to my hotel room.