School

A new begin

Kate De Jong

We were all sitting at the dining table. ‘Who is coming in mine class, who in Jimin’s and Namjoon’s class and who in Jin’s and Yoongi’s class?’ Sophie asked. ‘Kate and Abby in Jin’s class, Yarah and Luna in Jimin’s class and Marilynn, Alex and I are coming to your class.’ Lucy said. ‘Who is in your class Sophie?’ Marilynn asked. ‘James Olivers.’ Abby started couching and Lucy just looked at her food. Sophie looked at Lucy. ‘Are you okay?’ Lucy looked at her with her usual poker face. ‘Yeah, sure. You can better ask that question to Abby.’ Sophie nodded. We all know that she isn’t alright.

James dumped her because he thought  that he was in danger. Just when she thought her life was going good (good grades, a lovely boyfriend, no criminal contacts, work went great) he ruined it. She was cold and emotionless when she came here 5 years ago but she warmed up. She was no longer cold and emotionless but since the accident and James she went back to her cold and emotionless self. She is still warm to us but not to others.

Abby stopped coughing. ‘So, James. Do you know him?’ Namjoon asked. ‘He is my ex-boyfriend and now he tries to get an relation with Abby.’ Lucy said and she started to eat again. ‘Oh, I’m sorry.’ He said and then there was a long silence. Even Yarah, who is always talking about hundred things, was quit. Everybody just ate their food. ‘Are you guys done?’ I asked after I saw that almost everybody was done. They all nodded and I stood up to pick up the plates. I had all boards and brought them to the kitchen. Sophie followed me with two pans in her hands.

I started to wash the plates. ‘You don’t have to do that’ she said. ‘I already started so.’ She started to dry the plates. I started to hum the song that was in my head. ‘Stiches, Shawn Mendes.’ She said and she started to hum with me. I started to sing but Sophie kept humming. Yarah joined us. ‘Stiches!’ she said. Sophie and I smiled. Yarah started to place the plates on the right place in the kitchen. She also started to dance a little. ‘You guys don’t have do this.’ A guys voice said. I turned around to see Jin. I helped him with the cooking and he is really nice. ‘We are staying this hole month in your house so we should help you.’ I said and smiled at him. I turned back around to wash the last plate. ‘Sophie!’ Marilynn yelled from the dining table. Sophie stopped drying plates. ‘I’m going to Marilynn.’ And Sophie walked away. ‘Yarah!’ Marilynn yelled. ‘See you later guys.’ And Yarah also left.

‘You really don’t have to do this.’ He said and came walking towards me. He stopped where Sophie just stood and dried the plate that was laying there. ‘I already finished.’ And I smiled.

Kim Seokjin

‘I already finished.’ And she smiled. But she was still standing on the same place. ‘So, is your class nice?’ She asked. I almost forgot that she is in my class. ‘There are some nice people but don’t really know the girls in my class.’ She nodded. ‘I understand. I’m happy that Abby is also in our class then I know at least one girl.’ I placed the last plate where he should be. ‘We are finished.’ And we walked to the living room. They were still sitting around the table. When we walked in they looked at us. ‘I need to go guys. See you tomorrow.’ Jungkook said. All the guys left.

Abby yawned. ‘I think I go to sleep now. Tomorrow is a long day.’ She said. There are two rooms for Sophie’s friends. In Sophie’s room are sleeping Marilynn, Luna and Yarah. In the other room are sleeping Abby, Kate, Lucy and Alex. ‘See you tomorrow!’ Yarah yelled after Abby went upstairs. ‘Let’s play a game.’ She said after she yelled. ‘No, I don’t want to play a game.’ Marilynn said. ‘Fine, we will leave you alone while you think about Jungkook.’ Marilynn blushed. ‘Why would I do that?’ ‘Because you like him.’ Yarah said with a teasing tone in her voice. ‘Ughh.’ Marilynn said and she laid her head on the table. ‘Ahwe poor thing.’ Sophie said while patting her head. There came a sound of agreement from Marilynn. We all laughted. After an hour of two talking we all decide to go to bed.

Lucy De Jong

First day of school. We were standing in front of the gate. ‘I hate skirts.’ I muttered. ‘You get used to it.’ Sophie said. We walked to our new lockers. ‘See you in break!’ Yarah said before she and Luna left to their class. Abby and Kate where already gone. Sophie grabbed her last stuff. ‘Done!’ and we walked to her class. We walked in a class full of noises. Marilynn, Alex and I waited for the teacher while Sophie sat down next to Jungkook. Marilynn was looking at him, she did it the same way as she did yesterday while dinner. I know she has a crush on him. I understand her, he is nice and handsome.

The teacher came walk into the class. ‘Silence.’ He said. And everybody was quit. ‘You all must be the new transfer students.’ We nodded. ‘Well, tell us your name and age.’ Marilynn stepped forwards. ‘Hello, I’m Marilynn Vermeer.’ And she stepped back. Now I stepped forward. ‘I’m Lucy Janssen.’ And I stepped back. Now it was Alex turn. ‘Hi, I’m Alex Young.’ He stepped back and I heard some girls squeal. ‘Well, Marilynn and Alex you two can sit there and you Lucy can sit behind Taehyung.

We nodded and sat down. I just pick my stuff out of my back when the door opened. ‘Mister Oliver. Why are you too late?’ He scratched the back of his head. ‘I overslept.’ The teacher sighted. ‘Just sit down and pay attention.’ James walked towards me and sat down next to me. ‘Nice to see you again.’ He whispered soft. Sophie looked at us with an worried face. I send her a cold look to let her know that she shouldn’t worry.

‘How is Abby? Is she here? Does she has a boyfriend?’ James asked me after the teacher said that we could work on our homework. I ignored him and tried to make my homework. ‘Lucy, answer me.’ I looked at him with my pokerface. He looked the same as when I saw him for the last time. ‘Go find out yourself.’ I said and the bell rung. I stood up and walked away. Why do I need to sit next to him. ‘Lucy!’ I heard Sophie scream but I already disappeared in the crowd.

I walked to the roof. I closed the door and looked around. There were a few chairs on the roof. James. I felt anger coming up. How dare he asked about Abby and now even care about me, about what we had. I started to scream and threw my bag to the wall. I kicked over the chairs. I started to cry. I lifted one of the chairs up with my foot and catched it by the backrest of the chair. I threw it also to the wall and the chair broke. I did the same with the other chairs. I scratched my arms and legs on the pieces. I was bleeding and it hurted but I didn’t care. The pain from my broken heart hurted more. It started to rain and I just stood there hugging myself in the rain, crying.

Kim Namjoon

I walked together with Jimin, Yarah and Luna to the cafeteria when Sophie came running to us. ‘D-Did you see L-Lucy’ She said while she was a little bit gasping for air. ‘No, why?’ Luna asked. ‘She is gone. She needed to sit next to James and as soon as the bell rung she left.’ Yarah’s happy face changed into a worried one. ‘Where is the rest?’ ‘In the cafeteria.’ Yarah looked at us. ‘Luna, Jimin and I are going to search her here and if we are done we will go to the cafterteria. Sophie go to Abby and Alex and make sure they aren’t going to be in trouble. Namjoon, can you search the upper floor or the roof?’ We all nodded and walked away.

I walked to the roof. It was raining but I would go to the roof if I needed to calm down.

I opened the door to see pieces of chairs all over the ground. On some pieces were blood. It looked like somebody had threw them against the walls. Lucy was standing in the middle. Her clothes were sodden and on some places there was blood. She was hugging herself and stood with her back towards me. ‘Lucy?’ She turned around. Her arms and legs were under blood, her white blouse was so drenched that I could look through it, she had fingerless gloves on her hands, A golden necklace hung around her neck and her eyes were red and swollen. ‘What are you doing here.’ She said with an cold voice. Even in this condition she is as cold as ice. I walked towards her ad led her to the door. She followed me. ‘We are going to the nurse office.’ I said and held her wrist.

We arrived at the nurse office but there was no nurse. ‘Call Kate.’ Lucy said suddenly. ‘What?’ She handed me her phone. ‘Call Kate.’ I searched in her contacts and called Kate. ‘Lucy, where are you?’ ‘Hello, It’s Namjoon. I’m with Lucy in the nurse office. She was on the roof.’ ‘I’m coming.’ And she hung up. Lucy was sitting on the bed, waiting for Kate.

‘Lucy’ the girl said when she came in. She looked at her. ‘I will fix you.’ Was the only thing she said. She came closer. ‘Arm’ She said and Lucy stuck her left arm out. Kate cleaned it and putted some bandages on her arm. ‘Other one.’ And Lucy stuck out the other. Kate cleaned it but this time there was a deep scratch. ‘I need to stitch this.’ Kate said. Kate grabbed some stuff and started to stitch the wound perfectly. After she did she putted a bandage around it. She also cleaned her legs and putted some bandages on it. ‘Here.’ She gave a bag to Lucy. ‘Dry clothes.’ Lucy nodded and changed behind a curtain.

Lucy had changed and we were walking to the cafeteria. ‘Oppa, you need to go to the cafeteria’ a girl said to me. ‘Why?’ I asked. ‘Because they are fighting’ ‘Who’ Lucy said. ‘James and the new guy.’ Lucy sighted. ‘How could I even think that I could leave them.’ She shook her head and walked further to the cafeteria. Kate walked after her. ‘Thank you.’ I said to the girl. She blushed and I walked to Lucy and Kate. Lucy opened the doors to see two guys fighting and people standing around them screaming their names. Lucy walked to the two guy. ‘Stop.’ she yelled but no one listened. While she yelled Alex had pushed James to the wall. James was about to punch Alex when a knife flew trought the air into James blazer, pinning his arm to the wall. Everybody was quit or gasped for air. ‘I said stop it.’ Lucy said with a cold and dangerous voice.

Everybody moved for her. You heard wishers coming from the crowd. ‘Who is she?’ ‘She is the new girl.’ But Lucy didn’t listen to them. ‘You should know better. I’m disappointed in you Alex. Now go.’ She said when she arrived by Alex and James. ‘But he-‘ ‘Go.’ Alex mutter things while Sophie and Abby pulled him away from James. ‘And you. This was exactly what I expected from you.’ She turned to James. She grabbed her knife and placed it back in the band around her upper leg under her skirt. James made a move but Lucy grabbed him by his collar and pushed him to the wall. Lucy is long, as long as Jin, but James is longer. She looked dangerous and James automatically made himself smaller. ‘What are you going to do?’ He asked. ‘Oh James, I thought you knew me better.’

‘What is this.’ The director came in and saw Lucy holding James to the wall. Lucy looked at him with an annoyed look. ‘I’m teaching him to keep my friends alone.’ The director sighted and they needed to come with him

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I'm sorry I didn't update this weekend. I wanted to write and update the story on friday but I got a last-minute ticket for the Winter Gala. I was really fun! I also couldn't update on Saturday and Sunday because I was this whole weekend with my family.

I hope you like this chapter and comment what you think of it!