Break

A new begin

 

Kim Taehyung

We went to the classroom were we celebrated Jin’s birthday. We arrived and Namjoon opened the door. We saw that almost all of them stood behind Luna and her Laptop. Abby was sleeping and Yarah and Alex were busy with another laptop. ‘I’m now erasing everything.’ Lucy looked up to us when she heard the door closing. ‘What are you guys doing here?’ Lucy said with a cold voices. ‘We just came lunching here.’ Namjoon said. ‘Changing IP address’ Luna said. She was staring to the screen busy typing. ‘Done.’ She said. ‘Check.’ Yarah said. ‘Everything is gone. Nobody will ever know who tried to hack them.’ Luna said and she looked up. ‘.’ She muttered. ‘Did you guys hack into something?’ I asked. ‘None of your business.’ Lucy said. She looked at us, but this wasn’t just a cold look. It was a look I recognized from somewhere but I don’t know from where. Namjoon also seemed to recognized it. He looked at her. She saw him looking and then she went with her hand to her necklace. ‘I need to go to my locker. See you later.’ She grabbed her backpack and left. ‘I also need to go.’ Namjoon said and he followed her.

Abby woke up and looked at us with her sleepy face. ‘Did something important happened?’ She looked at Alex who shook his head. ‘No, nothing happened.’ And he putted the laptop standing in front of him and Yarah back in his back. She shrugged her shoulder and laid back. ‘Where are Lucy and Namjoon?’ J-Hope sat down next to Yarah. ‘To their locker, I think.’ He said. ‘Yeah right. They are probably kissing somewhere. They would be cute together.’ She said while looking at the ceiling. Sophie and Marilynn started to laugh. ‘If a guy tried to kiss Lucy he will probably lay in the hospital for a week.’ Yarah said also starting to laugh. Alex just smiled and Luna looked back at her computer screen. ‘No really they would be a cute couple. He already found her on the roof and helped her.’ Abby said. We all sat down on some chairs.

I looked at Sophie who was busy drawing. I stood up and sat down next to her. ‘What are you drawing?’ I asked. She looked up. ‘I don’t really know. I was just doodling something.’ She said and looked at her picture. ‘I think it’s a kind of fantasy girl.’ I also looked and nodded. ‘It’s pretty.’ She smiled. She wanted to say something when Kate interrupted her. ‘Does anyone wants do donate their arm?’ She asked with an innocent look. Everybody was quit. ‘No? Nobody?’ She asked. ‘Fine, I will donate my arm.’ Yarah said after a few minutes. She sat down next to Kate who took out a medicine kit. ‘Arm.’ She said and Yarah rolled up her sleeves and laid her arm down. Kate took a needle and smiled. ‘I’m going to take some blood from you okay?’ Yarah just shrugged. Everybody looked up but Marilynn, Luna, Alex, Abby and Sophie just started to do the things that just did again. ‘Does she always do that.’ I whispered to Sophie. ‘Yeah, her parents are surgeons and she wants to be one so she practiced on us.’

Lucy Janssen

I grabbed my back pack and left. I arrived by my locker. I opened it when I heard somebody else coming in the hall. I looked up and saw that it was Namjoon. ‘That necklace.’ He said and he looked at me. ‘You were that girl in the bar.’ I took my books and closed my locker. ‘I don’t know what you are talking about.’ I said and I turned around. He grabbed my wrist. ‘I know it’s you so drop the act.’ I sighted. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him down to the roof. I turned around and saw him just standing there. We were inside the little building on the roof where the stairs are. I pushed him to the wall and grabbed his collar. ‘Nobody can know.’ He looked at my plainly. ‘So the others were Luna, Marilynn, Abby, Alex, Yarah, Kate and Sophie.’ I nodded. ‘Yes they are.’ We looked at each other and he opened his mouth to say something. ‘Why?’ I looked at him, not showing that I was confused. ‘Why did you started the gang. Why are you a gang.’ He asked. ‘None of your business.’ And I let go of him. ‘If you don’t answer me I will tell everybody about it.’ I turned around slowly. ‘Fine, we started it to stop criminals and we still do that. Happy now.’ He nodded and I walked away. He followed me and we were back at the classroom.

I opened the door and saw that Kate was taking blood from Yarah, Sophie was drawing, Abby tried to sleep again, Luna was typing and peeking over her screen to look at the guys, Marilynn was making homework, Alex was on his phone and the rest was just sitting there and watch us coming in. ‘Did you two kissed.’ Abby asked. ‘NO.’ I said and walked to Abby to hit her head lightly. Namjoon just stood in the door opening looking at Yarah and Kate. ‘Done.’ Kate said and looked up. ‘Oh, hi Namjoon.’ And she smiled.

The bell rung and we all went to our classes. Some of the guys in deep thoughts about us. As I walked to my class everybody stepped away, making place for me. They all are scared of my since the fight between Alex and James. I smiled to myself, it was a great feeling that they were scared.

Park Jimin

The rest of the day was boring as normal. The last bell rung and I walked to Luna. ‘Hi, I know a place we can work.’ I said. She smiled and nodded. She walked behind me leaving the class but she hit a table with her hips. ‘Ai.’ She said and held her hip. ‘Are you okay?’ ‘Yeah, it happens a lot. I’m really clumsy.’ She said and she smiled. ‘Okay.’ I said and we walked out of the class. We walked in silence further. We were just outside the school gates when I took my phone to look what time it was. ‘. My phone is empty.’ I said and looked at the black screen. She looked at me and grabbed my phone. She took her phone and a cable. She plugged the two phones in. ‘Now it is charging with the energy of my phone. Come I know a place where you can charge your phone and where we can work on our project. Sophie showed it to me’ She said and she grabbed my hand. She dragged me with her and I just let her.

We arrived at a little and cozy café. She was still holding my hand when we walked in. ‘Here.’ And she sat by a table by the window. She took our phones out of her jacket and grabbed a charger out of her bag. She plugged it in and then took her laptop. A waitress came to us and asked if we wanted to order something. ‘I want a hot chocolate you?’ she asked. ‘The same please.’ The waitress nodded and left. ‘So, we should start on our project, right?’ She nodded. We started our project.

Ab hour later we almost finished the project and drunk a lot of hot chocolate. Luna was just saving the project when a boy came to our table. The boy had black hair and glasses he looked like a nerd. He was 10, maybe 11 years old and he had a chess board in his hand. ‘Hello.’ He said. ‘Hi, what a pretty chess board you have.’ Luna said. ‘Thank, do you want to play?’ Luna smiled. ‘No, but this guy does.’ And she patted my back. ‘Are you two a couple?’ ‘No.’ we both answered. ‘Okay’ the boy said and he sat down across me.

20 minutes after he sat down and I was already loosing. Luna giggled every time that he hit one of my pieces. She was doing stuff on her laptop when she suddenly cursed and she typed busy. She closed her laptop and grabbed all her stuff. ‘We need to go. Now.’ She said. I grabbed my stuff and said bye to the guy who looked as confused as me. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back exit. ‘Here.’ She threw a black hoodie and a black surgical mask to me. She also had a black hoodie and mask and putted that on. She also put on black jeans under her skirt and put the skirt out. She quickly putted that in her bag. ‘POLICE.’ I heard somebody screaming. She grabbed my hand again and she started to run. ‘STOP. POLICE. STOP.’ She looked behind her and saw the police officer that were running after us. ‘RUN.’ She screamed and we started to run faster.

We ran into a dead ally and the police was still after us. ‘Do you trust me?’ She asked. ‘What?’ ‘Do you trust me?’ She repeated. I nodded. ‘Do exactly what I say. If I say ‘go’ I jump on that trash can and you climb up that roof, okay?’ I nodded. We just stood there and the police came. There were 3 cops. They were all holding guns and had a bullet proof  vest on. ‘HANDS UP.’ She putted her hands up but she had something in it. ‘See you losers. Go.’ She said and she threw the thing that was in her hand on the ground. It was a smoke bomb and we climbed on the roof. The smoke was so thick that the cops couldn’t see anything. We were standing on the roof and we walked a bit further the roof on.

The smoke was finally away. ‘, where are they.’ One of the cops said. Suddenly she pushed me and let herself fall on me. I wanted to scream but she pressed her hand on my mouth. ‘Shut up.’ She whispered. She peeked over the roof and immediately pressed her body against mine. I heard them talking and after 5 really long minutes later I heard them walk away. Luna was still laying on top of my. She looked up and placed one of her hands next to my head. ‘They are gone.’ She whispered. She stood up and gave her hand to help me up. ‘W-What was that.’ She was already on the ground. ‘I might have hacked into police security.’ I also jumped on the ground. ‘Wait, what?’ She looked at me. ‘I was searching something and came by a locked side and I hacked it. How am I supposed to know that it was a police site.’ She said and she started to walk. I walked after her. She acted weird, she was more quit and in deep thoughts.

I gave her hoodie back and walked to my house. We promised each other to not tell the other because they will be worried. I arrived home and went to bed. I was tired from this long day. I closed my eyes and thought about Luna. She was nice and kind of cute, but she acted weird when she told me about the hacking. She also acted weird in break. Maybe I should just ask her. And I fell asleep with that in my mind.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating this week. School thinks that it is a good idea to give a lot of tests the week before christmas holiday. Next week I'm also not able to update because I will be in Austria skiing!

I hope you like this and please comment. Also comment wich person's I need to mention in the next chapter! and tell me who you like to see as a couple!