the Drawing

A new begin

Sophie Smith

After I got dressed, I made breakfast. Jin walked in the room when I just finished. ‘I made you breakfast.’ He looked thankfully at me and started to eat. I went to my room and packed my bag. ‘Sophie, we need to go. Are you coming?’ ‘Yes I’m coming’. We walked next to each other to school. When we arrived, he hugged me and said ‘Good luck with your day. See you in break okay?’ ‘Okay oppa’.

I walked the room in and sat down by my table. I was sitting alone until J-Hope, V and Jungkook walked the room in. As soon as they saw me they walked towards me. ‘Hi Sophie, can I sit next to you?’ Jungkook asked. ‘Uhm, okay’. The other sat behind us. All the girls were looking at us. I’m going to have a lot of trouble with their fan girls.

The lesson started and it was really boring. I started to draw in my notebook. ‘Miss Smith, since you aren’t taking notes and don’t pay attention to my lesson, I want you to let me show your ‘art’ to the class. He grabbed my notebook with the drawing and showed it to the class.

I drew a girl who was laying on someone’s lap. She had her eyes closed and smiled a little bit. She her her hand on her upper body, right where her heart was. You saw that her hand was bloody and there was another, also bloody, hand on her hand. On her cheek you saw a tear that had landed on there from the person who’s lap she was laying on. Everybody looked at the drawing and then at me. My face turned red. I grabbed my stuff and ran away. I didn’t know where to go, but I heard somebody screaming my name. I ran further away and ended up on the rooftop.

I sat down and grabbed my phone. I decided to call my little sister Ann. ‘Hallo met Ann Smith’(Hello with Ann Smith’. ‘Ann, ik heb een probleem. Kun je me alsjeblieft helpen?’( Ann, I go tan problem. Could you please help me?).

Jeon Jungkook

Sophie grabbed her bag and ran away. I ran after her and screamed her name, but she just ran further. The teacher came after me. ‘Jeon, could you go after her to make sure she’s okay?’ ‘Yes sir’ I grabbed my backpack and her notebook. I recognized the girl in the drawing. It was the same girl in the other drawing I saw when we moved her stuff. I was walking around the school and decide to go the roof.

When I arrived I saw her sitting. She was on the phone talking in some language I didn’t understand. ‘Ann, wat moet ik doen. Nu gaan ze zich afvragen waarom ik dit heb getekend en moet ik alles vertellen.’(Ann, what should I do. Now they are going to wonder why I drew and I have to tell everything). ‘Sophie’ she jumped and looked at me. ‘Ann, ik moet gaan’(Ann, I need to go). ‘What are you doing here Jungkook’ she said. ‘I’m here to look if you are okay and to bring your notebook back.’ She looked at me but didn’t say anything. I sat next to her and gave her her notebook. She took it but still said nothing. I stared at her and she was about to cry. ‘Why are you so sad? It was just a drawing right?’ ‘Uhm well uhm yes’ she stuttered.

Sophie Smith

‘Why are you so sad? It was just a drawing right? No, it was not, but I’m not going to tell that to a guy I just met. ‘Uhm well umh yes’ I stuttered. ‘Why are you asking that?’ ‘Because you look like you are going to try’. I just looked at him. I didn’t want to say anything. We just sat there next to each other. After a few minutes he said ‘It’s because of the girl, right? That’s why you are so sad.’ ‘Where did you get that idea?’ ‘because she was in your other drawing, but there she wore a white dress.She looked like an angel. Is she dead?’ I gasped How does he now ýes she died because of a stupud accident and I blame myself for it.’ He looked at me. I stood up because he gets me nervous. He also stood up and came closer to me. We stood so close that his nose almost toutches mine. He said ‘You can tell me everything you want to. You can trust me.’ He kissed my lips. I froze and when he backed out he just walked away. I was to confused to do anything so I just stood there.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if I'm happy with this chapter, but I hope you like it. Please comment I really want to know what you think