Our gang

A new begin

Sophie Smith

I woke up and saw Marilynn, Yarah and Luna still sleeping. I stood up really carefully and went downstairs. I had some balloons and decoration with me and started to decorate the room. Kate was already in the kitchen making breakfast and a cake. After an half hours my friends were in the living room. ‘I’m going to wake him.’ I said and I went upstairs. I opened Jin’s door and sat down by his bed. ‘Happy birthday to you.’ I said with and smile. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled. ‘Thank you.’

We walked downstairs and ate the breakfast. ‘You get your presents later this day.’ I said to him. We finished breakfast and changed to our school uniforms. We walked to school. A lot of girls wished him a happy birthday on our way to school and in school. ‘See you later.’ I said when we needed to go to our class. Marilynn walked next to me. ‘In the break we are going to celebrate, right?’ I nodded.

The lesson started and it was really boring as usual. The lesson finished and it was break. ‘Come!’ I said and we went to a really old classroom that isn’t used anymore. Yarah and Luna were already there with Namjoon and Jimin. They had already decorated the room. ‘J-Hope!’ Yarah said. Since they were here Yarah and Hoseok became good friends. They are both energetic and happy. ‘Yarah.’ He happily replied. Marilynn grabbed her phone and putted in the speaker. Focus from Ariana Grande was coming from the speaker. The presents and Alex laid them on a table.

Kate came with the cake. It was a normal cake but it had pink frosting on it. Then Jin opened the door and we all started to sing happy birthday. He smiled and thanked us. We started to the cake. Abby had put pink party hats on our heads. We were all laughing and talking. ‘Present time!’ I said. I gave him a present. He opened it and it were some new shoes. He talked about these. ‘Thank you so much.’ And he hugged me. Kate also gave him a present. ‘Here, we hope you like it.’ She said and smiled at him. He opened and it. It was a notebook with pictures and photos of food on it. He opened it and saw all kind of recipes. Kate had wrote them all down. ‘Wow, thank you.’ And he hugged her. Her cheek became pinkish but Jin didn’t saw it.

After break the day went as normal.

Kim Seokjin

That evening Kate had cooked for me, Sophie and their friends. ‘Sophie, I’m going to a bar tonight and after that I will be sleeping with the boys by Namjoon.’ Sophie smiled. ‘Okay.’ And she started to clean the table. Abby and Lucy were playing a card game, Luna and Yarah were busy with Luna’s laptop, Marilynn and Alex were talking about school and Kate was helping Sophie cleaning the table. ‘To which bar are you going?’ Alex asked. ‘I don’t know yet. We will see.’ Alex nodded. ‘Well, I go now. See you guys tomorrow.’ They all said bye and I left the house. I went to Namjoons house and saw that Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were already there. ‘Hi.’ I said.  ‘We can go. Hoseok and Yoongi are coming to that one bar.’ We nodded and went to that bar.

It is an old bar. There are pool tables, a bar and a stage where people could perform. It was not busy. There were some older guys pooling and a girl was singing and playing guitar. We sat down by an table. We ordered some drinks and waited for Yoongi and Hoseok. The girl finished her song and some people clapped. Yoongi and Hoseok came walking to us. ‘Hi guys.’ Hoseok said with his happy voice. They came sit by us and we ordered some chips. We were happily talking when the door opened and 8 persons in black hoodies came in. They all had black hoodies on, a surgical mask with a logo on it, black beanies so you couldn’t see which kind of hair that had, fingerless gloves and they all had blue eyes. The logo on their masks was a moon with a silhouette of a wolf crying to the moon on it. We all watch them walking towards the bar. When they were standing in the light I could see that there were 6 girls and 2 guys. Well 1 guy and the other one I didn’t know for sure. They ordered drinks and sat down by a table across the bar.

One girl and the person I didn’t know if it was a guy or girl walked to a pool table. They took pool cues and they were about to start when a guy with all kind of tattoos on his arm walked to them. ‘He, you two.’ They looked up. ‘What do you think you are doing. It’s my pool table and nobody can touch it.’ The girl looked at her friend. ‘I don’t see any name on it, so who says it is yours.’ We all looked at them. Nobody talks that way to him. He was the pool king and he kind off owns this bar. It is a really bad idea to argue with him, but that person did it. Everybody looked at them. The pool king laughed. ‘Don’t be stupid kid. Leave.’ The guy didn’t moved. ‘Let’s make a deal. We play a game and if you win I will give you 100 dollar and we will leave, but if I win you give me 100 dollars and you leave.’ The pool king looked at him. ‘Deal.’

I looked at my friends. Namjoon was shaking his head. ‘Stupid guy.’ Yoongi agreed. The game started. The guy looked at the balls and started. The guy was after 10 minutes already in front. He did some impossible moves. After 20 minutes the guy won. ‘Deal is a deal so give me 100 dollars and leave.’ He said to the pool king. The pool king was shocked like the rest of the bar. He never lost from anybody. He walked to the guy. But he didn’t gave him the money. He wanted to punch him but he held his fist. ‘I see. Somebody doesn’t know how to lose.’ The poll king pulled his fist from the guys grip. ‘Here.’ He gave the guy 100 dollar and left. Namjoon watched it and looked shocked. ‘What, did he won. But how.’ He looked at us and we shrugged. The guy who just won walked to the bar. ‘I’m going to talk to him.’ And he walked towards the guy.

Kim Namjoon

I walked towards the guy. I ordered a beer and turned around to him. I stood up and walked a little closer but I tripped and my beer landed on the guy. ‘What the-‘ The guy looked at me. ‘Look what you have done. Now my hoodie is under the beer.’ ‘I’m so sorry.’ I said. The guy took out his hoodie, but he was not a guy. ‘Wait, you are a girl?’ ‘Never seen a girl before.’ She said with an annoyed voice. ‘No, but I thought you were guy because you are tall and you just won from the pool king.’ She looked at me with a annoyed face. ‘Can’t a girl be tall or be good at pooling.’ I looked one more time at her and saw that she had a knifes in her belt. ‘See you later.’ She said and she walked towards her friends who were laughing about our conversation.

I walked back to my table. I sat down and sighted. They were also laughing. ‘Did you expected that he was a girl?’ I asked them. ‘No, but-‘ I sighted again. ‘She has knifes in her belt. I don’t think she is a normal girl.’ They looked at me. ‘Knifes?’ I nodded. They all looked at each other. ‘Well, that never happened before. You think they are a new gang?’ Taehyung asked. ‘I don’t know.’

‘Look they are going to the stage!’ Jungkook said. We all looked and saw that the 8 of them walked to the stage. They all grabbed a microphone and the music started. It was Smooth criminal from Micheal Jackson. They started to sing.

‘As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo

He came into her apartment, left the bloodstains on the carpet.

She underneath the table, he could see she was unable.

So she ran into the bedroom, she was struck down it was her doom.’

They were interrupted by a gang that was coming in. It was the gang of the pool king. He and his friends had weapons. He shot a gun. The bullet hit the wall behind the girl and her friends. The pool king walked towards them. The girl that wasn’t wearing her hoodie drop the microphone and jumped off the stage. The rest followed her. ‘What are you doing here. I said that you needed to leave.’ She said while she was walking towards him. She wasn’t scared of him. ‘I’m taking what’s mine.’ The pool king said. She laughed coldly. She lifted her hand. It was next to her head and she made a signal. The moment she did that her friends grabbed their weapons. 4 of them had guns while the other 4 had knifes. The girl in the front made another signal and they attacked. The pool king was with 10 guys while they were with 8. In a few minutes there were 4 guys of the pool king knock out.

We were the only ones still sitting by our table. We were all frozen. The rest of the people were already gone. ‘Go!’ I screamed and we ran towards the exit but one of pool kings guys stopped us. He punched Yoongi in the face and he was about to punch Jungkook as well when a girl stopped him. She hitted him with her gun on his head and he went knock out. ‘I don’t think you can escape so hide.’ She said. We nodded and hide behind the bar.  We were with to many. ‘I’m going to hide somewhere else.’ And I ran away from the bar. One of the pool kings guys stopped me. ‘Where are we going?’ and he smirked. The girl without the hoodie came behind him. ‘Let him go.’ The guy smirked again. She kicked him and he fell. He grabbed her leg and pulled so she would fall. She fell and the guy held his gun to her head. ‘Bye bae.’ He said. He wanted to pull the trigger but the girl managed to get out of his grab and stabbed him with one of her knifes. The guy gasped. ‘.’ She mutter underneath her breath. She pulled her knife out of him and placed it back in her belt. She checked his pulse. ‘He is still alive.’ I looked shocked at her. She stood up. She stood in front of me and scanned my face. ‘Don’t be shocked. We know how to handle this.’ I looked her. She had s scratches on her arms, fingerless gloves, her beanie fell off and I saw her brown hair, her blue eyes, surgical mask and the knifes in her belt. One was under blood but she didn’t care. She was about to walk away when I saw her necklace. It was a golden necklace with a compass charm on it. I recognized it but I didn’t know where I had seen it before.

She walked away and helped her friends. There were only 4 more guys from the pool king and 8 of them. Then the door was kicked in. The police came in. The police had also guns. But they had protected clothes. ‘GO!’ The girl screamed. They ran away. They laughed and howled like wolfs do. They ran through the door and disappeared. One of them came back and threw a coin towards me and the police. ‘See you.’ She screamed and ran away. ‘Go after them.’ One of the police officers said while the others were arresting the gang of the pool king.

Sophie Smith

We were running down the streets with police after us. We all laughed and howled. We ran an alley in and climbed over a small wall. We ran further and I looked behind us. They police wasn’t following us anymore. We stopped. ‘That was fun.’ Yarah said and we all smiled.

We are a gang and we love it. Back in the Netherlands, Lucy came up with the idea to start a gang to stop criminals. She knew somebody who could help us. It was an former police officer. He needed to quit because he had been shot and now he is in a wheelchair. He is still living in America but we contacted him. He sended supplies and helped us. Lucy trained us so we could fight. After a half years training the former police officer came to the Netherlands and we started the gang. We solved murders, robbery’s, we stopped robbers and we saved people from other people who wanted to kill them. Police doesn’t know who we are and they can’t know. The only thing they know is that there are 8 of us, the clothes we always wear and that we throw a coin everywhere we helped people.

I looked at me friends. Lucy had a knife in her hand and she curved our gang name in the wall. ‘The Dark Side.’ She smiled and looked at us. She putted her hand out and we all laid our hand on her. ‘One, two, three.’ Lucy said. ‘DARK SIDE.’ We all yelled and threw our hands up in the air.

The dark side. That is our gang name. Dark Side stands for the dark side of the moon. The moon is a beautiful thing but nobody knows what is on the dark side. We are like the moon. We seem kind and cute but we have our own dangerous and cold side. The silhouette of the wolf stands for loyalty and taking care of each other like wolfs do.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it! Please comment what you think!