Anger

A new begin

Sophie Smith

Did he just? Did he really kissed me. I was still standing on the roof when I finanally realized that he was gone I screamed really loud. Why do guys always think they can make anything. Nobody can know what happened. I will make sure he doesn’t tell anybody. I leaved the roof and went to the cafeteria, I saw Jin and he waved at me. I waved back. After that I went to my locker Jin followed me. ‘Hi, sophie. I heard something happened in the last lesson.’ ‘Yes, but I would rather not talk about it okay?’ I said with an angry tone in it. He nodded. ‘You are going to dance practice with your friends after break right?’ He nodded again. ‘After break I have one more lesson and then I need to do to selection training from hockey.’ ‘Is it okay if I come watching you?’ Now was it my turn to nod. Jin watched me as I slammed my locker to close it. I was really angry at Jungkook. ‘Are you sure you are okay? You seem angry.’ ‘I’m angry at the teacher’ I lied, well it’s not completely a lie because I also was angry at the teacher.

Kim Teahyung

Sophie walked the changing room in and walked directly to Jungkook. She only focused on his face, so she didn’t see that half of the guys were shirtless. ‘Can I speak to you Jungkook?’ She looked really dangerous with that angry look in her eyes and her hockey stick in her hand. He nodded and she grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside the room. Jin stared at after them with a really confused face. J-Hope started to laugh about his face. ‘Seems like Jungkook pissed that cute, kind and pretty girl off.’ Rapmoster said. We all laughed even Jin.

Sophie Smith

I grabbed Jungkook’s wrist and pulled him outside. When we were outside I let go of his wrist. He looked confused Why does he looks that way. He should know why I’m here. The anger from the moment just after the kiss came back. I pushed him the too the wall, he was to confused to do anything. I came closer so I would stand just a few inches away. ‘Nobody can now what happened on the roof. If anybody knows about it you are dead.’ I think I was pretty clear so I left to go to my selection training for hockey, leaving a confused and a little bit scared Jungkook behind.

Kim Teahyung

Jungkook came back. He looked confused and a little bit scared. ‘HE Jungkook, how was your little chitchat with your new girlfriend.’ Rapmonster joked ‘Urhhg, she is not my girlfriend, Jin wouldn’t let me.’ We all looked at Jin who said ‘Yeah, nobody can date her.’ We all laughed and leaving the room. ‘Jin, are you going to look at her hockey trainer?’ I asked. ‘Yes, are you guys coming with me?’. ‘Yes’,  ‘Okay’, ‘Sure’. At the end Jin, Jimin, J-Hope ad I went to her hockey training.

We arrived at the field. You could immediately see who Sophie was. She was the only one with blond/ red hear and she was one of the tallest. She hit the ball with her hockey stick really hard and scored. The rest of the girls just watched and also tried to score. After the all the girls scored a big man screamed to them that they needed to came and do the exercise. After all the exercises the team played a game. Sophie was really good and scored for her team. After the game ended she packed her stuff and came to us.

‘Hi guys, did you like watching it?’ ‘Yah, you are really good’ Jimin said. She smiled and thanked him. ‘Sophie are you ready to go home?’ Jin said. She nodded and we said all goodbye to her. I said goodbye to J-Hope and Jimin and walked to my house.

Kim Seokjin

We arrived home and Sophie said ‘I’m going to shower.’ ‘Okay, I’m going to make dinner.’ I heard the shower going on. She started to sing and I smiled. She has a beautiful but she is insecure about it so she won’t sing in public. She was a very creative girl, except that she can sing beautiful, she is also good at drawing and she loves to read. The shower went off and I dinner was ready. She came downstairs in sweatpants, witch she used as pajama, and a fluffy sweater with a bear on it. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had her glasses on. She smiled and helped with setting the boards and glasses on the table. ‘Where are your parents?’ ‘They are gone for work. They will come back at the end of the month.’ ‘Ohh, but your mom and dad never told me that.’ ‘I think my mom forgot to tell that. My parents are away a lot so I think you should get used to it.’ She nodded and we started to eat. ‘This food is amazing. You can really cook.’ I smiled and she smiled back. After dinner she went to her room.

Sophie Smith

After dinner I went to my room. I grabbed my sketch book. I almost drew every day something that happened that day. I started to draw and after 10 minutes I saw that it was Jungkook the moment before he kissed me. Why did he do that. I finished the drawing and went to bed.

I couldn’t sleep. Jungkook’s face apeard every time I closed my eyes. I didn’t want to think about him. My little sister would say that he’s handsome. She would also say that his friend are handsome. I smiled. My friend would also say that they are handsome, I can’t lie they are handsome. I missed my friends, I was so close with them. Tomorrow I will call them. Maybe they can face time with me. With a smile on my face I felt asleep.

Kim Seokjin

I went to my room after dinner. I was making my homework when Teahyung called. ‘Hey, Jin I was wondering did Sophie said anything about Jungkook.’ ‘No, she didn’t. Why?’ ‘I wanted to know what happened, she seemed really angry at him.’ ‘Yah, I know. I also want know what happened’ I sight ‘I need to go, bye Jin.’ ‘Bye Teahyung’. I couldn’t concentrate after the call from Teahyug so I went to Sophie’s room to check up on her. I knocked on the the door. There came no answer so I opened the door and saw that she was asleep. I closed the door and also went to sleep

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the bad title. I couldn't think of one so I just named it anger. Please comment! I really want to know what you think about it.