James Olivers

A new begin

James Olivers

Today is my first day on this school. I searched for my class. When I finally found it I knocked and walked in. Everybody looked at me. ‘Students, this is the new transfer student I talked about. Could you introduce yourself?’ ‘I’m Olivers James and I’m from London’ I looked around the class and saw a girl. She had glasses and blond/red hear. She seemed a little nervous and I think I recognized her. ‘James, Jungkook and Taehyung will show you around the school. You can sit behind Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook could you please raise your hands’ The guy next to the girl who I think I recognize and the guy after him raised their hands. I sat behind Taehyung and the lesson started. I couldn’t concentrate I was staring at the girl. I saw her doodling in her notebook. The way of drawing reminded me of someone, the same person she looks like. Maybe it is her.

The bell rung and the girl stood up and grabbed her bag. She was one of the first to leave the classroom. Jungkook followed her. ‘So you are from England, how was it there?’ The guy next to Taehyung said. ‘It’s different then here, but nice.’ ‘Let’s go to the cafeteria. Where is Jungkook?’ ‘I don’t know, he went after Sophie’ So the girls name is Sophie, maybe it is her.

We went to the cafeteria. ‘J-Hope, Taehyung who is that new guy?’ a tall guy said. ‘This is James. He is from England’ ‘Hello, I’m Namjoon’. I looked at him when another guy said ‘Taehyung, where is Sophie?’ On that moment Sophie and Jungkook walked to us. ‘Hi oppa, how was your class?’ She asked the guy ‘Boring yours?’ ‘Same’. She avoided eye contact with me. If it is really her then these guys are in danger. I need to warn them. The rest of the I was thinking about how I could warn these guys.

Sophie Smith

The rest of the day I tried not to think about James. I hate that guy, he was dating my friend and then he broke up with her because he tough that I was a danger to him. After the accident he came back and said he used my friend to get to my other friend. The last bell rung. ‘Are you okay Sophie, you seem sad’ Jungkook asked. In the break he went after my and he asked almost the same. Then I said that I was not feeling well. ‘I’m okay Jungkook, I was thinking about my friend. I miss them’ ‘I understand’. We walked out of the classroom and went to our lockers. Jin was already waiting by mine. ‘Hi’ ‘Hi oppa, can we go I’m tried’ ‘Okay’. We walked home. ‘What do you think of that new guy?’ ‘I don’t like him.’ Jin laughed ‘How can you now that. Maybe he is really nice’ ‘I don’t know, I just got the feeling that he is not nice.’ I know he is not nice. He dumped my friend when she needed him. We arrived home. ‘I’m going to make my homework so I will be in my room’ ‘Okay’

I just finished my homework when the bell rung. I walked to the stairs to see who it was. It was James. What is he doing here? ‘Hi, I’m James and I heard that Sophie lived here. Can I talk to her.’ I couldn’t see Jin’s face. ‘Well uhm I will call her for you. Come in she will come in a minute’ NO I don’t want to talk to him. I need to go away. I changed my uniform for jeans and a T-Shirt. I grabbed my sweater, my phone, my beats, my hockey stick and a hockey ball. ‘Sophie, there is somebody who wants to talk to you.’ I didn’t answer and walked to my window. The had extending their living room so there was a roof where I could jump on. ‘Sophie, are you coming’ I jumped and from there I jumped on the ground. I ran away. I ran to the hockey fields.

Kim Seokjin

‘Sophie, are you coming’ No answer. I started to worry. ‘I’m going to look upstairs. Just wait here’ I said to James. I walked to her room and saw that see was not here. Her window was open and her uniform was laying on the floor. I grabbed my phone and called Jungkook ‘Hello’’Jungkook is Sophie with you?’ ‘No, why?’ ‘, she is not in her room and James asked if he could talk to her’ ‘I’m coming and calling the others. Just stay home okay. We will find her.’ And he hung up. James came upstairs and walked toward me. ‘Where is Sophie?’ ‘I-I don’t know’ I panicked. What can happen to her. The bell rung. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Jungkook and the rest of the guys were standing in front of my. ‘Are you okay?’ ‘No, she is gone’. I let them in. ‘Is something missing out of her room?’ Namjoon asked. ‘I-I don’t know’ ‘Okay let’s look. Where is her room’ I showed them her room. ‘Wait, her beats are missing. That means she is probaply just walking outside’ ‘Okay let’s search for her. Jungkook and J-Hope you look at her old hotelroom, Suga and Jimin you two go to the park, Jin and I are staying here, James you go home and Taehyung you go to the hockey field okay?’ ‘Okay’

Kim Taehyung

I walked to the hockey fields. When I arrived I saw a girl. ‘Sophie’ She didn’t answer. I walked towards her. She was hitting the ball and scored. ‘Sophie’ She turned around and looked at me. She took her headphones of and placed them on her neck. ‘Hi, Taehyung. What are you doing here?’ ‘Well, Jin tought that you were kidnapped and now everybody is searching for you.’ ‘Ohh yah. I just needed to clear my mind’ She started to hit the ball again. ‘Why are practicing you are really good’ ‘To get-‘’She hit the ball really hard and it went over the goal ‘Better’ She looked at me ‘Do you want to try?’ ‘Uhm Okay’ ‘Okay, here take my stick. Place your hands like this and then you push the ball like this.’ I did what she said and pushed the ball ‘Great, now place your hands like this. Swing the stick like this and hit the ball’ I hit the ball but it came on her ankle. ‘I’m so sorry. Does it hurts, are you okay’ ‘Yes it hurt but I’m fine’ She was standing on her not hurt foot. ‘Maybe we should go home.’ ‘Yah, maybe we should’ I walked towards her ‘Can you walk?’ ‘Uhm I think s-‘ she screamed when I tilt her up in bridestyle ‘What are you doing’ ‘Well, you can’t walk and that is my fault so I’m going to carry you home’ ‘Okay’ I was already dark when we got off the field. I saw her yawn. She looked really cute when she yawned. ‘You can sleep if you want. I will wake you up when we arrive’ She just nodded and closed her eyes

Sophie Smith

I nodded and closed my eyes. The last time someone was carrying me in this way was after the accident

FLASHBACK

I was moving. Someone was carrying me. I tried to open my eyes. My stomach was hurting. I finally opened my eyes and saw a young police officer who was carrying me out of a building. He had a really bad scar on his head that was bleeding. ‘Y-your head’ ‘You are awake’ He looked at me and smiled. ‘It is nothing, you are more important. Do you feel a lot of pain?’ He asked worried. I nodded and went with my hand to my stomach and saw that it was bleeding. I started to panic. Why was I bleeding ‘Shhh, it is okay. We are going to a hospital okay’ I nodded. I was too weak to say something. My hand went to his face. I tried to stop the bleeding with my hand. The officer just looked at me. My hand was laying on his cheek and I closed my eyes again only to wake up in a hospital bed.

I opened my eyes and saw that my hand was laying on Taehyungs cheek. He looked at me ‘Are you okay, you seemed to have a bad dream’ ‘I’m sorry, it was just a bad dream’ He walked further and I stared at his face. I saw the officer in his face.

‘SOPHIE’ a guy screamed and ran towards me and Teahyung. It was James. I cursed and Teahyung looked at me. I rolled out of his arms and landed perfectly on my not hurt foot. Teahyung tried to stop me but I already stand on the ground. ‘James, what nice to see you. What are you doing here if I may ask’ ‘Well you were gone and I was just walking to your house to see if they find you’ Teahyung looked at me ‘Do you know him?’ ‘Unfortualy yes. He dated my friend but he broke up with her when she needed him. He came back to say that he used her to get my other friend. Right James’ ‘That was not my fault. I broke up because you-‘ ‘Oh shut up James. I don’t want to talk to you. Leave me and my friends alone’ ‘And if I don’t’ This jerk was making me so angry ‘You will see. Taehyung let’s go. I don’t want to be near this jerk’ ‘Okay’ I used my hockey stick to lean on as I walked away. ‘I wouldn’t near her. She is dangerous for you’ James screamed after us. ‘What does he mean by that’ He means that the guy who tried to kill me and killed Ashia is still free and he will find me once and then he will hurt them to ‘I don’t know’ I lied.

Kim Teahyung

This girl is a real mystery. James said she was dangerous but how can so cute girl be dangerous. Maybe I should talk to her or Jin. She stand still and looked at me. ‘You are thinking about what James said right?’ ‘Yes’ ‘You know last year something happened. He thinks that it was my fault and that I’m going to do same to you, Jin, Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope, Yoongi and Namjoon. So that is why he says that I’m dangerous.’ ‘Was it so bad?’ She sighed ‘Yes, somebody died. A little girl.’ She started to cry ‘Ashia was like a little sister to me and then the accident happened. She died and it is all my fault. And when you carried me I saw an officer in you because I was carried out of the building in that style and he was bleeding and I laid my hand on his cheek. My friends they—That guy he-‘ ‘Shh, I don’t understand a thing’ She just kept crying. I hugged her tightly and she started to calm down. I picked her up again and carried her to her house. I rung the bell and Jin opened. His eye widened when he saw Sophie laying in my hands with her eyes closed and tears running down her cheek.

‘What happened?’ We were sitting on the couch. Sophie was laying in bed. ‘She was on the hockey fields and teached my how the play but I hit accendentaly her ankle and I carried her home. But on our way we saw James. She knows him. He dated her friend but broke up because he loved another friend or something like that. She was getting angry and she said that he needs to leave her and us alone. We walked away and then he screamed that she was dangerous. Just a minute later she starts to cry and talking about an accident’ Jin eyes widened as I said the word accident. ‘What did she tell you about that.’ ‘That last year something happened and that a little girl Ashia died. She told me that it was her fault and then she started to say things about an officer that carried her out of a building and that he bled and she said ‘That guy’ and started to cry so hard that she couldn’t talk’ Jin stood up and began to walk around the couch. ‘There was an accident and Ashia died. It was not her fault but she blames herself. She got depressive and tried to kill herself. That is all I know’ I looked shocked at him. She really tried to kill herself? ‘But she didn’t mention anything about an officer’ ‘I think that you need to let it rest. She is clearly not ready to tell you. I’m going home. My parents will be worried. Good luck with Sophie’ He nodded and I walked away.

 Kim Seokjin

Taehyung left and I went to Sophie’s room. She laid in bed slept. Her face looked worried. The moment I closed the door she said ‘Oppa, don’t go’ I opend the door again to see that Sophie was sitting on her bed ‘Don’t go, please’ ‘I’m here’ She walked towards me. ‘I’m so sorry that I made you worry.’ ‘It’s okay. You’re back. You told Taehyung this you never told me. Do you want to tell it now?’ She looked at me. ‘The accident with Ashia happened in a building and a police officer helped me out of that building. He carried me in bridestyle and I just had a flashback.’ ‘And James?’ ‘He is just a jerk. I didn’t tell you about him because I hoped James wouldn’t recognize me.’ ‘Okay. Does your ankle still hurt?’ She nodded ‘It’s better if go to sleep now’ She nodded again and went back to her bed. ‘Goodnight oppa’ ‘Goodnight’ I closed the door and went to my own room.

The next morning I woke up and went to Sophie’s room. She was already awake. She was sitting on her bed staring out the window. Her face was emotionless. I was worried maybe it is better if she stayed home ‘Sophie?’ she didn’t answer ‘Sophie, I think it’s better if you stay home today. I see after school okay’ She didn’t move. ‘Okay’ She said weak. I made breakfast and brought some to her. She was still starin out the window. ‘Here is something to eat. You can call me and please answer my calls okay?’ She nodded and I went to school

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like this chapter! Please comment I really want to know whet you think!