The Nightmare

A new begin

Sophie Smith

‘SOPHIE, SOPHIE HELP ME SOPHIE’ screamed a little girl. It’s was Ashia. Her hand were tied to an rope in the wall. I tried to come near hear but my hands were also tied to the wall. ‘Ashia. It’s okay. I promise you nothing will happen.’ ’I won’t be so sure if I was you’ A guy said. He looked at you with an evil smile. He untied the ropes from Ashia. ‘What are you going to do with her. Leave her alone. I know you want me so let her go and I will be yours.’ ‘It’s a little too late my dear. You already broke my heart so now I’m going to break yours.’ He had a knife. ‘NO, you can’t kill Ashia.’ ‘It’s too late.’ He stabbed her right in her hart. She gasped for air. He untied me and leaved. ‘No, my little Ashia, don’t leave. I love you. You can’t leave me I need you.’ With a small voice she said ‘Sophie, can you please sing my favourite song. Your voice is beautiful and I want your voice to hear as last thing I will ever hear.’ Her head was laying on my lap. I patted her hair while I sung her favourite song. Tears runned down my cheek and landed on her small face. She smiled and closed her eyes.

I screamed and woke up. I had that nightmare again, well it was not a nightmare but a memory. I now I couldn’t sleep now. I’m so scared. Why do I keep dreaming this. I want to let it behind me. I was too upset to think straight so I went to Jin’s room. I knocked on the door and went inside.

 Kim Seokjin

Somebody knocked on my door and went inside. I couldn’t see who it was. I switched on the light and saw that Sophie was sanding in by my door. She  tears runned sown her cheek ‘Jin I’m scared.’ ‘Sophie, are you alright. Come here.’ She walked to my bed came sit on the bed end. I came to sit next to her and I hugged her. She hugged back ‘Jin, I’m so scared, can I stay with you tis night?’ I nodded and we laid next to each other. ‘Why are scared, Sophie.’ ‘I had a bad dream.’

After a few minutes she stopped crying and felt asleep. Where did she dreamed about. Did she dreamed about her ex-boyfriend. She told me he was aggressive so maybe she dreamed about him  hitting her. After a few minutes I also felt asleep.

The next morning I woke up. Sophie was still asleep, I woke her up ‘Good morning Sophie, did you sleep well after you came here?’ Her face turned red ‘I’m sorry that I came here. But I slept well after I came here. We need to make us ready for school.’ She said and stand up to walk back to her room. In the door opening she turned around and said ‘Thank you, Jin’ ‘You can call me oppa.’ She smiled and said ‘Thank you, oppa.’ She walked away leaving me alone smiling to myself. She was like a little sister to me.

 

 

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chaper! Here is the song that Sophie was singing for Ashia in her dream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQvkcVNdgPo. This is the dutch version but you also have an english version (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjTHuWCW7-E). The meaning of the english one is a little bit differant than the dutch one. I hope you like the story so far. Next week and the week after that I need to study a lot so I won't be able to upload a lot.