5

You my..WHAT?

Zhoury-Date

05:00 AM

-Rrrriinngg…Rrriinnggg- “Yoboseyo?” Shindong yawned, he wondering who person had disturbed him at peaceful Sunday morning. “Shindong, this is Zhoumi. I want to know about restaurant you told me last week, where's that restaurant address?, how to make reservation?, how-” “woah..woah, calm down Mi. Let me answer one by one arraseo?” said Shindong while massaging his temple, he isn’t a morning person, so wake up early morning and being bombarded by Zhoumi question enough to make his nerves tense. “Okay”, “I think what you mean is Monalisa restaurant, right?. The address at Esje street, block 6 number 11, You must reserve at least 3 hours before you come to that restaurant-” “Woah, 3 hours?” “Yes, or you want standing at waiting list if you not reservation first. The restaurant is very famous you know” “Okay, any else?” “Nope” “Thank you” Shindong yawned again, he decided to drinking some coffee because definitely he can’t sleep again.

“Morning yeobo, you wake up early today?” greet Nari, she kissed her husband cheek. “Yeah, Zhoumi and his eccentric attitude,  really a good alarm” answered Shindong while sipping his coffee, “Huh, he rare calling you, any problem in your office?” asked Nari, she put a plate of pancake in front of her husband. “I guess he plan a date today” Shindong poured chocolate sauce, “Omo, finally. It has been long time after his last date, maybe 3 years ago. You know the girl's name?” Shindong only shook his head.

-Rrrriinngg…Rrriinnggg- “What again, Mi?” asked Shindong, “You know Henli, right?. In your opinion, will she accept my dinner offer or not?. I mean, she will reject me or not, I-” “Mi, calm down. I think she will accept your offer, even if she refuse, you can try again later. Now I want to finishing my breakfast in peace, okay?” “Fine, thank you”. Shindong sighed and Nary only giggle. -Rrrriinngg…Rrriinnggg- “Mi..!!, God, I had told you, she will accept, now stop nervous like high school student going for first date” Shindong blurted, Zhoumi and his date plan in Sunday morning is bad combination for his sanity or that what Shindong thought. “Mmm..Shindong, this is Kyuhyun. I just want to make sure, you had prepared the contract document with Mireu, so she can signed next morning”. Shindong startled, his face pale, “Oh yes, Sir, I had prepared it, I’m sorry, Sir” “No problem. Okay , see you tomorrow.” Shindong stare his phone with horror, “Wae?, that’s not Zhoumi, right?” “No, that’s my boss.” -Rrrriinngg…Rrriinnggg- “Yes, sir?” He answered the phone and greet with all of his politeness this time, “Oh, hmm.. Shindong, I’m forget asking the restaurant number phone” “ZHOUMI…!!!” groaned Shindong and Zhoumi close his phone in terror, “I’m so dead” thought him.

--

07.00 AM

-Bounce to you..Bounce to you -“Yoboseyo?” Henli greet. She pinning the phone between her shoulder and right ear while her free hand hold laundry basket and pick up dirty clothes, “This is Zhoumi, Henli. Are you busy today?” Zhoumi fidgeted, he really nervous. “Yes, I’m slightly busy today. I must finished my laundry task, monthly shopping, cleaning my apartment and I must finished my composition music for new advertisement” Henli said matter of factly, Zhoumi slumped in his couch, “So..mm..if I ask you for dinner together, would you accept it or not, Henli?” Zhoumi crossing his finger, all of fingers in his hand and foot if necessary. “Oh, of course, I love to dinner with you, when?.” Zhoumi almost scream in happiness, but he try to control himself, “To-Today 7pm at Monalisa restaurant, I will pick you 30 minutes before, what do you think?” asked Zhoumi, “Okay, see you then.” When Henli close her phone, Zhoumi immediately jumping in his couch, forgetting that now he trampling his precious designer couch. “Henli-ya, wait for me~”

--

Haehyuk-Date

08.00 AM

“Hyukkie, let’s date” said Donghae, his body slightly bouncing with excitement. Eunhyuk stop reading magazine and she stare his best friend with confused face, “Hae, tell me, how many gummy bear you eat this morning?. I think you misspoken” Eunhyuk said nonchalantly and she reading her magazine again. Donghae pouted. “Why Hyukkie can’t understand that I like her” thought Donghae, but as stubborn as usual, he just said. “I will pick you up at 7pm. We will dinner at Monalisa restaurant, arraseo  Hyukkie?” and he out from Hyukkie room, “But-But, Hae..” protested Eunhyuk but too late, Donghae is nowhere to seen, “Okay, Hae, let’s date” murmured Eunhyuk when she grabbed her towel and entering bathroom.

--

Yewook-Date

09.00 AM

After her first meeting with that handsome singer, Ryeowook know that she had fall in love with that singer. She always try to visiting that restaurant, although the restaurant is quite expensive. She always remember the way that singer singing the song, the way that singer staring her, and the way that singer greet her at the first time they can meet outside the restaurant although only for a few minutes. “Monalisa restaurant?. Ne, I will reserving for one person. Ne, for dinner. My name is Kim Ryeowook. I want to ask, today restaurant will playing live band, right?. Oh okay. 7pm?. Okay, no problem, Thank you” Ryeowook close her phone with smile in her face.

--

Monalisa Restaurant  7pm

“We here, Henli” exclaimed Zhoumi. He out from the car and followed by Henli. Zhoumi still impressed with Henli appearance. She wears a strapless white dress, her hair  tied in little bun. “Why, sir?. There is something wrong?” asked Henli, she slightly blushing because Zhoumi keep staring at her, “No, of course not. You just, really beautiful and don’t call me sir, call me Zhoumi or oppa, Okay?” said Zhoumi and Henli only nodded shyly., “Let’s go to our seat” Zhoumi hold Henli hand and they go to their seat ready to enjoying their first date (or that what Zhoumi think).

--

“Woah, I still can’t believe you have this kind of dress, Hyuk.” Said Donghae when they go to their date place or that what Donghae say, “Why, my dress is ugly?” Eunhyuk looking at her dress, blue dress which showed her milky white skin back. “No, of course not. You beautiful like usual” said Donghae with wide smile and make Eunhyuk blushing, “Stop your cheesiness, Hae. By the way, why we must using formal clothes?” asked Eunhyuk to covering her nervousness. “Oh, that’s the rule in that restaurant. Dinner you must using formal clothes”. Donghae stopped his car and give that to restaurant valet. “Shall we go, Hyukkie?” Donghae give his hand and Eunhyuk hold it.

--

Ryeowook glancing at her watch, hoping not late. She straighten up her black dress and tied her hair. “Here we are, miss.” Said the taxi driver. Ryeowook giving the cost and immediately entering the restaurant. “Excuse me, reservation behalf Kim Ryeowook” she said in front of receptionist desk. “Follow me, Miss” said a waiter and showing her table. Right after she sit down, the live band started. Ryeowook staring silently the handsome singer. The singer sometimes will throwing sweet smile to her and make Ryeowook blushing. After sing 5 song, the live band ended, Ryeowook sighed in disappointment. She just staring her cake without appetite.

“Can I sit down, here?” a husky voice make Ryeowook come back to reality and when she saw the owner of that voice, she become nervous. “Of-Of course, please sit down.” She stuttered and the handsome singer only smile, “My name is Kim Jongwoon” he said a name that heard unfamiliar in her ear, “I think your name is Yesung?” asked Ryeowook, now she feel a little bit relax after see his friendly attitude, “That’s my stage name, my real name is Kim Jongwoon. What’s your name?” asked him.”Kim Ryeowook, but my friends call me Wookie. What should I called you?” “I prefer called Jongwoon, especially by person that I think had special position in my heart”. Ryeowook startled after hear his confession, at least she know that not only her who has special feeling toward that man but that man has special feeling too. “I hope we can date in other time, if you don’t have boyfriend” said Yesung and Ryeowook only can nodded her head.

--

“Woah, I think Wookie has a date now and that is Zhoumi and Henli right?” said Eunhyuk to oblivious Donghae, who still enjoying his cake when she seeing Wookie at table near window and Zhoumi and Henli in table near stage, “Whut?” asked him with mouth full with food. “Aish..forget it” answered Eunhyuk. She pull out tissue and beckoned Donghae, “Hmm?”  Donghae asked again, he leaned his body slightly across the table. “Look, how can this cream in your face. You must eat properly Hae” scolding Eunhyuk while wiping the cream from Hae face. Donghae smile softly and he leaned his face to Eunhyuk's warm hands who cupped his face. “This is the reason why I love you so much, Hyuk. You always care about me even when I act childish” Donghae detach Eunhyuk hand and held it tightly, “H-Hae?” Eunhyuk confused. Her face is red and her heart beating hard try to breaking her ribcage. “I love you more than a best friend. Would you be my girlfriend, Hyuk?. Maybe I’m not the best man for you, but I promise, I will try to make you happy”. Eunhyuk feel a tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She just nodded because she afraid when she talk, maybe her sobbing will escape too.“Thank you” said Donghae and he kissed Eunhyuk's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soooo, this chapter end..I just want to show the other pairing progress, the first pairing officially as couple is Haehyuk, the other maybe later. About DoongMir, they like each other, but because Mireu profession as an actress, they have difficulty to announced they  relationship. They relationship progress will in line with Kyumin relationship progress, so they not include in this chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if you think my progress story so slow..comment if you want..