1

You my..WHAT?

--

The warm breeze in the middle autumn bring a peaceful and comfort feeling, but that’s not what Sungmin feel now. “Sungmin, where the document I asked?. I need it, now!” her Boss emphasized his word, and walk away. Sungmin just take a deep breath to calming down herself. She gathered all of the document and deliver to her boss. “This is all document you need, Sir.” Said Sungmin, she bow and go out, without waiting her boss said anything.

Lee Sungmin, 23 years old, worked in an advertising company as a member of creative team. She loves worked in that company but she only hate one thing, she doesn’t like her boss. Everything started before she joining the company. Sungmin almost late, she rushes come to interview in that company, when suddenly she collide with someone, a handsome guy. The coffee in his hand, spilled in her clothes. Without say sorry, that man leave her. Sungmin cursed under her breath, luckily, a pretty girl with blond hair and sweet smile help her. Later she know, the girl name is Eunhyuk.

When she coming to the interview room, she saw that man again. Sit along with other interviewer, later she know, the tall and fashionable interviewer’s name is Zhoumi and the chubby with warm smile, is Shindong, the human resources supervisor and that man, is Cho Kyuhyun. Director for this company (by the way, this company is branches from the main company, Cho Entertainment). That man always asking nonsense question (or that what Sungmin think), finally, the interview is over. She got the news that she accepted in that company one week later, but lucky seem don’t want near Sungmin.

Cho Kyuhyun is director in that company, but also main supervisor of creative team, and here it is, Sungmin stuck with her boss everyday and everyday she must calming her nerves and pretending her boss is not there. The worst is, her boss always giving task that Sungmin think not part of her job description, like made a coffee for her boss, looking for document, going with her boss to attending meeting or dinner meeting. She want to refuse, but she afraid losing her job, although her boss is evil. Luckily she had best friend here, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

--

 “Huaa, hyukkie. I really hate him, why he do that to me?” Sungmin whining for the nth time that day. Eunhyuk just smile, “Maybe he just want to near you, Min” said Eunhyuk. “But I don’t want near him” retorted Sungmin and sulking. Eunhyuk just shook her head.

“Wookie, why you suddenly invite us lunch in this restaurant?. This restaurant is pretty expensive, though.” Eunhyuk asked while sipping her strawberry juice. “Ah..that..ehm..” Ryeowook really confused, she can’t find the right reason. “Why your face is blushing?” asked Sungmin. “Really??..” Ryeowook cupped her face and made Eunhyuk and Sungmin glancing each other with confused face.

“Look, that’s your evil boss, Min” whisper Eunhyuk while pointing the table in VIP area, “He’s your evil boss too, Hyuk” retorted Sungmin. She followed the direction of Eunhyuk stare, Ryeowook doing the same too. “He lunch alone?” whisper Eunhyuk again, “Where his assistant, Minho?” “Don’t know, busy with Key maybe.” They keep staring at Kyuhyun, when suddenly a melodious voice, singing a song along with sound of violin. “Omo, finally he appear” squeal Ryeowook in delight, make Sungmin and Eunhyuk curious. They gasped when see the singer. “Wow, he handsome and his voice made my heart melting” said Eunhyuk with dreamed face, “Ya..!!, how about your Fishy?. You said you love him” said Sungmin while nudge Eunhyuk ribs, “Ouch, that hurt. I still love Fishy and he doesn’t know about this. What he doesn’t know, won’t hurt him you know” whisper Eunhyuk. Ignoring her friends, Ryeowook keep staring the captivating singer and suddenly the singer staring and smile to her. Ryeowook blushing.

“Min-min, look. Your boss not lunch alone” whisper Eunhyuk, when Sungmin see, she gasped. “That’s Mireu (Mir MBLAQ-red), right?. The new artist but she’s very popular. Wow, I don’t know she befriend with our boss” said Sungmin. “Uh-huh, maybe only for work. Eh, what time is it?. Whoaa, we late. Come on, time for working” Eunhyuk stand up, and Sungmin following. After a little bit struggle with Ryeowook (well, she doesn’t want to leave if the singer still in the stage), finally they can leave that restaurant. Without Sungmin know, Kyuhyun had watched them secretly when they lunch and see when they out from that restaurant.

“Waitress” calling Kyuhyun. “Yes sir, can I help you?” asked the waitress. “Yes, I want to know, what menu the guest in the table near the stage had reserved earlier? ” The waitress and Mireu giving confused look, because Kyuhyun request is really strange. “Ehm, wait a minute sir. I will ask the Kitchen staff” said the waitress, and he go to the kitchen. “Why you want know, Kyuhyun-sshi. Are they your, friend?” ask Mireu, “Hmm..maybe. So, how about our offering?” asked Kyuhyun to distract the conversation, “I need to talk with Cheondoong oppa first. He’s my manager” answer Mir while sipping her red wine. “Fine, give me the answer in 2 week, okay?”, she just nodded her head. “Sir, sorry for disturbing you, here what they reserved earlier.” The waiter gives a note for Kyuhyun and Kyunhyun give a tip for that waiter before he leaves. “I think I should go now, Kyuhyun-sshi. I still had other schedule, thank’s for this lunch” said Mireu before she go. When Mir has gone, Kyuhyun read the note in his hand. “Hmm..One strawberry juice, nah Min not drink this, The blond who drink this. One orange juice, nope, the petite girl who drink that, ah, this one, a cup of cappuccino. Min eat something like soup, oh this one, pumpkin soup” mumbled Kyuhyun while scribbled down Min’s lunch menu in his notebook. “You still not change, Min” murmured Kyuhyun while sipping his red wine and leave after his glass empty.

 

--

 

 

 

sooo,the first update,,hope not disapointing,,like usual, english not my first language, using translator, please bear with me and bla-bla-bla..*kiss*