1:9

An Evil Maknae's Guide to Motherhood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THIS STORY WILL BE DISCONTINUED.

.

.

.

Lol. Just kidding. Happy April Fool's Day! ;D Hahaha. My old readers (well, those who were there during "A Chance to Change the Past", at least) know I like to mess with my readers during April' Fool's. :3

Anyway, here's the next chapter, and I'm sorry it took a while again to post again. Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Book 1: Impossible? It's Possible?

Chapter 9: Moody

With the glinting eyes and a matching taunting smirk, Hankyung always thought that the “evil maknae” Kyuhyun was the worst “kind of Kyuhyun” that anyone would ever have the misfortune to encounter.

That was until he met the “unstable, unpredictable, moody, often times weepy” Kyuhyun that was created by all those pregnancy hormones filling and overflowing from the maknae’s body now.

One night, tired and exhausted from work, Hankyung arrived home only to have his patience pushed to its limit the very moment he opened the front door.

There was a mess on… well, basically, there was a mess everywhere.

Empty plates (with the remnants of what Hankyung recognized as the lunch he had prepared for Kyuhyun before leaving for work that morning) on the coffee table, bags of chips all over the couch and the floor, a lone perfectly-sliced piece of cucumber that probably fell before the maknae could put it in his mouth (judging from the splattered stain of peanut butter on Hankyung’s white, fur carpet), the controller and wires of the gaming system Hankyung bought for Kyuhyun a tangled mess by the TV…

Hankyung’s eye was twitching at the sight that was waiting for him.

The Chinese had never been as when it comes to cleaning as Ryeowook. And with a seven-months pregnant belly, Hankyung didn’t expect Kyuhyun to do chores… wait. This was Kyuhyun we’re talking about- Hankyung knew better than to expect the evil maknae to do chores, pregnant or not pregnant.

But that didn’t mean that Kyuhyun had to make such a mess!

A mess that would probably take Hankyung hours to clean, when all he wanted to do was just go to sleep already. And we all know that when it comes to sleep, the normally kind and gentle Hankyung turns into a dragon.

“CHO KYUHYUN!!!” the dragon Hankyung bellowed at the top of his voice.

A minute later (in which Hankyung’s temper just boiled and stewed even more), a barefoot and teddy bear pajama-clad Kyuhyun came into the living room.

“What, hyung?” Kyuhyun grumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes. The bedhead that the maknae sported told Hankyung that Kyuhyun had been in bed already.

And that knowledge annoyed Hankyung even more.

It irked Hankyung that the evil maknae had been cozily tucked in bed already and it was his sleep-deprived hyung that would have to clean up after him.

Hankyung waved an arm to gesture at the chaotic living room.

“This was spick and span when I left this morning!” he snapped.

“Well, yeah, but that was this morning, hyung,” Kyuhyun had the audacity to roll his eyes.

“Don’t you get smart with me!”

That is to translate into- ‘don’t you get smart with a sleep-deprived Hankyung’.

“I just- I just- argh!” Hankyung continued to rant, though kind of too frustrated now to even find the right Korean words to express his frustration. “I can’t believe you! I don’t even ask you to help around the house! You don’t even get your share of chores anymore like we all did in the Super Junior dorm! All I asked is that you don’t make the house look like a tornado passed by! God, what is wrong with you, Kyuhyun?!”

Hankyung glared furiously at Kyuhyun, who just stared at him blankly for a few seconds.

Then, to Hankyung’s great surprise and horror, the maknae burst into tears.

And the elder knew that this was the real deal. Kyuhyun wasn’t just trying to get out of trouble. Kyuhyun wouldn’t pout and whine and guilt-trip his hyungs- but he would never actually cry just for that.

Well, shoot.

Hankyung wanted to slap himself. How could he have forgotten that, lately, Kyuhyun could turn from evil maknae into a very sensitive and emotional person who can cry out buckets as though he was a human hosepipe, thanks to the pregnancy hormones?!

“K-Kyu- I- I just-“ Hankyung stuttered out frantically now, at lost at what to do with the crying Kyuhyun.

“H-Hyung is b-being m-mean!” Kyuhyun managed to say through his sobs.

Not having any other idea, Hankyung just pulled the crying maknae into a hug, rubbing his back and gently shushing him, until Kyuhyun finally calmed down.

The result that night is that Hankyung tucked Kyuhyun back into bed, and then the already tired and sleep-deprived hyung went back to the living room to clean it, all the while feeling guilty and angry at himself for making the younger cry.

One morning, Hankyung was to be found rummaging around the kitchen, trying to find something to eat. It was only Thursday, and Hankyung usually did his grocery to last for a week, meaning that there should still be a good amount of food left since it was only halfway through the week. But then, seeing the he currently lived with a pregnant Kyuhyun who eats enough for an army, he really shouldn’t be so surprised that was just finding empty cereal boxes in the cupboards and only water and milk in the fridge.

‘Looks like I’ll have to shop again tonight after work,’ Hankyung sighed in his thoughts.

In the meantime, though, he really need to find something that he could work with for his breakfast.

Then, the Chinese’s eyes landed on a lone peanut butter jar on a shelf.

Well, Hankyung had never exactly been that fond of peanut butter, to be honest. But he was hungry and he needed to eat breakfast because he very well knows that his day would be so filled with schedules with barely any break times for eating.

Hankyung then when into the pantry and thankfully managed to find a couple slices of bread left (and the only reason they were left uneaten by the hungry, pregnant evil maknae is probably because Kyuhyun does not like to eat the two end slices of loaf breads) in their plastic sack. Hankyung took the peanut butter jar and noticed that it was also almost empty. But good fortune still seemed to smile upon him because there was still enough for one more use.

He would be able to have a peanut butter sandwich for breakfast, at least.

Maybe it was due to his hungry and still kind of sleepy state, but it never occurred at all to Hankyung that there were po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter