Wooshin (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

For:TEEN-EXOTIC4EVA

OC Name: Kwon Minchan

Idol Name: Wooshin

Genre: Fluff, Jealousy

Story: Wooshin introduces Minchan to Up10tion and after a lot of teasing finally confesses that he likes Minchan.


Wooshin and Minchan have been friends since the start of high school after they had a really weird encounter together. They have been inseparable since. Sure they have fights here and there in between these three years of high school, but they will make up really easy. The longest time they stood angry with each other was their second year. They ignored each other for one week before Wooshin came to apologise to her. Wooshin did not tell her that he has auditioned at an entertainment and will be leaving her after high school. She overheard someone said it.

People mistaken them for a couple when they go out shopping, take walks in parks and when going to amusements parks. At first they laugh it off, but as time goes by, Wooshin does not think so. 

Now, senior year was about to end. Minchan and Wooshin were spending time together at the mall picking out prom outfits. Minchan picked out a white knee length strapless dress while Wooshin picked a black and white checkered outfit, accompanied with a black tie. It looks like they were getting married.

Minchan tried her dress on first and came out of the fitting room. Wooshin was stunned by her beauty. He was in a daze until Minchan snapped her fingers in front of him to get him back to earth. She asked how was a dress and Wooshin was nodding his head slowly, still admiring her beauty. The workers at the sideline were all gossiping about how cute they look together. Too bad they are not a couple. Yet. 

They bought their outfits and took a bus back home. Although Wooshin was rich, he did not ask his chauffeur to fetch them as if they take the bus, there will be a time where Wooshin can walk Minchan home. On the way to Minchan's house, Wooshin asked her a question out of the blue.

"Minchan-ah, do want to meet my band mates?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure! But what if they don't like me?" She asked worriedly.

"I'll beat the crap out of them if they do not like you." He threatened. Minchan laughed and Wooshin grinned.

"I'll fetch you at 3pm tomorrow and please wear jeans. You are gonna meet nine teenagers with raging hormones." He warned her. She laughed and nodded her head.

"Arasseo, arasseo! Goodnight Wooshin-ah!" She bid goodbye as they reached her house. Wooshin went towards his dorm that he shared with his band mates and was greeted by nine boys in the living room watching a horror movie.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!~" Someone shouted and all of them covered their ears.

"Hwanhee! Don't shout especially when you are beside me!" Xiao shrieked.

"Guys! Please behave yourself tomorrow! Minchan is coming over!" Wooshin shouted to get their attention. All nine guys turned their heads towards Wooshin and started teasing him.

"Ayee~~ Bringing your girlfriend over tomorrow?" Khun teased as some then have a playful smirk on their faces. Wooshin turned a dark shade of red.

"She is not my girlfriend! How many times have I said?" He said frustratedly but inside, he is hoping Minchan could accept him if he confessed. He went up and shut his room door.

"Whatever you say!" Wei shouted, loud enough for Wooshin to hear and all of them started laughing at Wooshin's face just now.

The next day came faster then expected as Wooshin was outside Minchan's house at 2:55pm, waiting for her to come out. At 3pm sharp, the door clicked open. Minchan came out wearing a pink shirt with skinny jeans. Wooshin thought she looked cute.

"Kaja!" Wooshin grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him to their dorm.  They reached the dorm and when Wooshin opened the door, they saw nine boys sitting quietly. Some on the floor, some on the couch. 

"Guys? Why do you look like robots?" He asked scanning all of their faces. 

"You told us to behave ourselves yesterday so now we are sitting here, waiting for sis-in-law to arrive!" Hwanhee chimed as Wooshin turned red again. Minchan giggled at Hwanhee's sillyness as she walked towards them. 

"Hi, I'm Minchan! And you guys are Wooshin's band mates?" She smiled and introduce herself.

"Wah hyung, your girlfriend is so pretty! Can I have her?" Sunyeol said playfully. 

"Hey! She is not my girlfriend and even if she is, I will not give her to you!" Wooshin shouted from the other end of the room, holding two cups of water in his hands. 

"I saw you two at the mall yesterday! One of the workers told me that you were choosing a suit and Minchan choosing a white dress. Are you two getting married?" Kogyeol narrowed his eyes and the two person with a tint of playfulness in his tone. 

"YAH! WE ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED. WE ARE JUST CHOOSING OUTFITS FOR PROM NIGHT AND HOW DID YOU KNOW WE WERE AT THE MALL?!" Wooshin let every thing out as the members we're all shocked. It was their first time hearing him shout. Minchan too. 

"Hey chill dude, did you forget my father own that shopping mall? Of course if you are there, one of the workers will recognise you as one of my band mates and tell me." Kogyeol explained.

"Hey, simmer down. They are just fooling around." Minchan rubbed his arm. 

"How can you be so calm about this? I'm so frustrated about this and you are not? I like you okay? Are you guys happy now?" Wooshin glared at them and went towards his room with a loud slam. 

"Leave him alone for awhile. He should be okay later. For now, let's party!" Bit-to reassured her. Although Minchan was still stunned by the sudden confession? She still started partying with them. They watched a horror movie and Hwanhee screamed again together with Jinhoo. Minchan laughed at their high pitch scream as this is the first time she heard it.

While they were having fun in the living room, Wooshin was in his room thinking about what he had just said. He just confessed to her for god sake. Of course he will feel nervous! He peeked out of his room and heard two high pitch screams and know immediately who did it come from. He chuckled and stayed in his room.

Finally it was time for Minchan to go home as it was already late. Minchan went up to Wooshin's room and knock on his door. "Wooshin, I'm leaving now!" She said and walked towards the door. She felt a hand grab her wrist and she turned around. Wooshin was behind her. "I'll bring you home." 

On the way back, it was awkward but Wooshin broke it. 

"Minchan-ah, what I said just now about liking you, I'm serious about it. I really like you Minchan-ah. Be my girlfriend?"


Yay! Finish with the second request! Hope you like this!