Bit-to (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: VIPKellBell

OC Name: Kelly

Idol name: Bit-to 

Genre: Semi-angst/semi-fluff

Story: You and Bit-to haven't been that close as friends, but when a sudden connection happens between the two of you, you go along with it, beginning to flirt back and forth and finding out that the two of you were getting closer and closer. It wasn't until one day that you checked on Facebook and find out that your friend, who was also friends with UP10TION, likes Bit-to as well (as she saw the messages going back and forth from the two of them), but you never knew about your friend's feelings for him until now. Being the selfless person you are, you want her to have a chance with someone she really likes, but you can't shake off the feeling that you and Bit-to have something more than friendship.


Bit-to and Kelly were not really close to each other. Sure, they have talked a couple of times but those were all short conversations. 

Just then, their chance came. Bit-to and Kelly were selected to do a project together and that was when their friendship started to get stronger.

After school, both of them met outside class and decided where they wanted to do their project. At first, both find themselves awkwardly standing next to each other, non of them opening their mouths to talk. Bit-to was the first one to break the silence. 

"So, where do you want to do the project? Your house or my house? I think it is better we do it at your house than my house since it is really wrong for a girl to go to a boy's house." He put his hands on his chin as he answered his own question. He looked back at Kelly and saw her confused face and he just smiled warmly at her. 

"Okay... To summarise up everything, we are doing it at your house." He beamed at Kelly and she nodded.

They slowly walked to Kelly's house since it was not that far from school. She opened the door open to her house and find out that it was empty. Her brother have not come home yet. "You can go up to my room first, up the stairs, turn left, the room with my name on it." Kelly instructed Bit-to while she went to get some drinks in the kitchen for both her and Bit-to. 

Kelly went up to her room after pouring two cups of orange juice. When she opened the room to her door, she was kinda shock as the cold looking Bit-to in school was now lying down on her bed taking cute selfies of himself. He did not even notice Kelly coming into the room! Kelly suddenly burst out laughing and Bit-to immediately stopped. His face turned a shade of red as he looked down to the floor. 

"Hey! Stop laughing! This is my real self!" He exclaimed still red in the face. 

"I can't believe your image in school is all cold and those alluring type. But I did not expect to see a cute Bit-to lying on my bed taking cute selfies!" She stated laughing again but it died down when she realised what she just said. She turned red in the face and it is Bit-to's turn to laugh. 

"You just admitted I'm cute! Do you like me?" He smirked as he continued laughing. "I do not like you Bit-to! Don't get your hopes high!" She shouted back as she covered her cheeks with her hands to cover her blushing cheeks. "Okay, we better get started on our project before we fail it. It's already 3 and I have to leave by 5." Bit-to said, breaking the awkward atmosphere. They soon started on our project. 

After the project, which they have finished it faster then expected, we played the game twenty questions. It is where each person has twenty questions to ask the other to get to know the person better. Throughout this game, Bit-to got to know that Kelly was a huge K-pop fan. Especially EXO. She owned all of their albums and posters but she does not hang them up. Kelly also got to know that Bit-to looks like a cold person on the outside but he is one kind guy that is rarely hard to find these days. 

Sadly, it was time for Bit-to to leave Kelly's house. "Now, we are friends! See you in school tomorrow Kelly!" He waved and walked away with a grin on his face. Kelly waved back and went back into her house.

In the next few months, they got closer and closer to each other and Kelly even got to know UP10TION. They we're close friends of Bit-to since the start of high school. And in between those months, Kelly can't shake off the feelings that her heart have been beating abnormally whenever she is around Bit-to. She thought it was just because she is around a bunch of handsome boys that's why she is feeling this way and shrugged it off easily. But as time go, the feelings got stronger and she realized that she had fallen for Bit-to. 

One day, Kelly was scrolling through her Facebook feeds when she saw one of her closest friends in class, Eunhee, posted something. 

"I just found out I fell for a guy in school. He is tall, handsome, likes to rap and wears a cap everywhere he goes. What am I going to do?"

*Wears a cap? Only Bit-to wears a cap to school! Oh no, Eunhee has fallen for the same guy that I did.* I sighed and thought. Since Eunhee was much more closer to UP10TION than I am since they have been classmates in middle school. She thought that she deserved Bit-to more than her. Just then, she thought of helping Eunhee get the love of her life, even though she know it would hurt her a lot. 

Kelly hooked them up for dates, purposely called Bit-to and Eunhee out on purpose and leave them alone. 

On Friday after classes, Kelly was rushing out of class to go home but she was blocked by none other than, Bit-to. 

"Hey, why are u avoiding me and always leaving me with Eunhee?" Bit-to asked. *Shoot! He found out!* "Ahaha! I did not avoid you! And since when am I setting u two up?" She blurted out and cupped immediately. Her heart was beating a hundred miles per minute. "You are setting us up? Why?" She quickly ran away, leaving the question Bit-to asked her unanswered. She his behind the pillar opposite the school as she sooth her heart. She took a peek and saw Bit-to and Eunhee walking out of the gates together. She forced a smile out while her heart was tearing into million pieces. 

It was Sunday today and Kelly received a message from Bit-to. 

Meet me at the park near your house. I need to talk to you.

-Bit-to

She changed my clothes and went to the park immediately. Once she reached, she saw him sitting on the bench wearing his signature hat looking down at his phone. 

"Hey, you're here." He said as he patted the spot beside him. She took a sit and said, "so, why did you ask me to meet you out here?" 

"You still have not replied my last question I asked you last Friday." 

"Okay fine. I'm setting you two up because I found out she had a crush on you and I felt that she is a really good girl for you." She croaked as she was trying to stay strong in from of Bit-to for saying something that is hurting her really badly. 

"You stop it now because I already found another girl I like." With that sentence, Kelly's first tear flowed down her cheek. "And that girl is --" 

"Bit-to oppa! Fancy seeing you here!" Kelly looked up and saw Eunhee smiling brightly at Bit-to. Bit-to was a little angry that Eunhee cut his sentence but still greeted back. He turned back to Kelly and found out she was crying and he panicked. 

"Why are you crying? That girl I like is you, babo. I like you." He said lovingly.

Right after that, he landed his soft lips on hers right in front of Eunhee.


Finally finished writing this! I don't know if this is what you we're thinking but I don't really know how to write a bittersweet ending so here it is! I hope you like this imagine! Thx so much for requesting!^^