Sunyoul (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: lovekiller_tsuna

OC Name: Yunri

Idol: Sunyoul

Genre: Fluff

Story: When Yunri get jealous after Sunyoul changed his hair to blond and get more popular among girl's students


"KYAAAAA!!! SUNYOUL OPPA!!!! YOU CHANGED YOUR HAIR COLOR! OMGEEEEE! IT LOOKS SO NICE ON YOU!!!" One of the fangirls screamed at Sunyoul once he entered the school gates. In less then one minute, girls started flocking towards this group named UP10TION. Sunyoul has a baby face. Which made him famous in his group along side with Wooshin. They are like the ten gods of the school that girls worship. Although some of them like, Khun, Kogyeol, Jinhoo and Sunyoul already have girlfriends, they still continue to fangirl over how handsome are they and never stop. 

Yunri stayed behind the pillar near the gates as she witness all the girls flocking towards her boyfriend. She was the jealous type so she really could not stand it if any girl get into the radius of five meters away from Sunyoul. Although she is jealous, she never admit it and just keep quiet. She slowly walked towards class with a gloomy face, since Sunyoul did not even greet her this morning. 

"Yunri!" Someone called her and she turned around to see Sunyoul catching up towards her. She was still angry so she fastened her pace and walked quickly to class. Sunyoul look at her and furrowed his brow. *Why is she avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?*

"Yah! Yunri!" He shouted again and ran after her. He reached his class and sat down beside her.

"Yunri ah, what happen? Are you angry or something?" He asked getting worried. She just turned her head away. He sighed and decided not to ask her much first since the teacher just came in and this teacher has really good hearing sense. 

After class, Yunri rushed out of class once the teacher went out. Sunyoul was about to grab her but he was late just for that second. He was freaking out on the inside. 

*Did I do something wrong?*

*She looks like she is avoiding.* 

*I should talk to her before it gets worse.* 

At the front of the class, Sunyoul's best friend, Hwanhee was looking at him curiously. He figured that Yunri was angry with him. He quickly packed his bag and rushed out to find Yunri. Hwanhee knew Yunri best as they have been friends since middle school. He can read her like an open book. It's just weirdnthat they have not develope any feelings for each other. 

Hwanhee found her sitting on the garden bench, kicking the grass and cursing softly. 

"What's wrong with you?" He asked once he sat down on the chair.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing's wrong with me." She replied a little too sharply. 

"Come on. It's written all on your face. Tell me, I'll be your listening ear." Hwanhee said as he scooted closer to her. 

"Why did that idiot change his hair colour? Aish, so many girls are flocking to him now." Yunri scoffed. Hwanhee look at her and laughed. She slapped his arm and gave him a is it that funny? look. He just shrugged.

"So you are just jealous? If yes, well go and tell your boyfriend, I bet he is biting his nails out thinking what has he done wrong to you." Hwanhee stated. 

Yunri sighed before standing up and find Sunyoul. 

*He better thank me later.* Hwanhee thought as he continued to sit there, enjoying the fresh air given out by the plants.

Yunri was walking around school, busy looking for Sunyoul. He saw her sitting in a classroom on the forth level, biting his nails. Well, Hwanhee was right. 

*Why the heck is Sunyoul here? Our classrooms are all on the third floor only.* She shrugged off her questions before pushing the classroom door open. 

"Oh! Yunri ah! Whatever I did wrong, please forgive me! I did not mean to do it! Please don't break up with me!" Sunyoul plead while hugging her. 

"Babo. You did not do anything wrong. It's just me. You blonde hair stood out so much that girls start flocking to you. I'm just jealous." She mumbled the last part. Sunyoul let out a small chuckle before ruffling her hair and hugged her again. 

"You are the only girl I see and no one can relplace it. I just wanted to impress you with my new hair colour, well it did not work. Remember this, you will be my one and only. I love you." He said lovingly to Yunri. 

The other softened at his words and hugged him back.

"I love you too and I'm sorry." 


Well, this took me quite a long time to write >< I'm really sorry! I'm really into Seventeen these days. So... thanks for waiting guys!