Wonho (Monsta X)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: high_peak101

Idol: Wonho

OC Name: Ki Hyesung

Genre: Fluff, romance

Story: (Suprise me!) When Hyesung decided to go and give Wonho a suprise by going to a fanmeet as a fan to meet him instead of his girlfriend.


Typical story, a normal girl dating a famous idol. Ki Hyesung has been dating Monsta X's Wonho for about one month now but suprisingly no one found out. Except s of course. They are very much like all couples but they have lesser dates together. One, it is because of Wonho's schedule. Two, they will get found out really quickly if they go out for dates a lot. But Hyesung was still happy with all these as Wonho has never failed to sent her sweet messages if they could not meet each other. 

"Hyungwonnnnnnnieeeeee~" Hyesung called Hyungwon over the phone.
"Yes, hello to you too. What do you want? Why must you call me and not Kihyun hyung or Shownu hyung?" He said annoyed but of course he does not mean it. Just to say, they have been best friends for a long time. 
"You are my best friend. Of course I'll call you! By the way, could you get me tickets to your upcoming fanmeet?" She asked and batted her eyelash even though Hyungwon can't see. 
"Why?" He asked slowly.
"I'm such a big fan of you oppa! I want to have you signature so I want to go into the fanmeet!" She said sarcastically.
"Don't lie. You don't call me oppa even if I am four months older then you." He replied, narrowing his eyes.
"Well, I just wanted to suprise Wonho. Is there anything wrong with that? He has done a lot of things for me and for once I just want to visit him." She said with a sheepish voice.
 "Yeah, I can get them for you. Remember to cheer for me too." He somehow threatened her.
"Hahaha, you're so funny Hyungwon, of course I won't cheer for you!" She said to him and he just mumbled an aish and hung up the phone. Hyesung smiled and went to sleep. 

The day of the fanmeeting finally arrived. Hyesung was queueing outside with the other fans with a hand-made fan in her hand. At the front it says Hyungwon and at the back it says Wonho. She had to do that if not Hyungwon will come whining at her. 

Finally, she got to go into the venue and she settled her things down and took out her DSLR camera, ready to take pictures of the boys. When they finally came out, fans start cheering for them and the start to do their introductions. Hyesung just sat there and cheered in her mind as she does not want to attract attention if not the suprise of coming to see Wonho will be ruin. 

The line for the fansigning was quite long considering that there are 200 fans in the venue and Hyesung was at the very back. She patiently waited for her turn and when it was, she came face to face with Shownu first. 

"Annyeong Shownu oppa!" She tried to act as a fan as she passed him the album she bought before hand to support them. Shownu's eyes widened for a bit before going back to normal. He secretly laughed inside. He said an annyeong back and signed the album for her.

"To?" He ask her playfully. Hyesung narrowed her eyes and said, "Ki Hyesung." 

"Thank you!" She took her album and went to the next member, which was Jooheon. Being the playful member, he gave her a teasing smile and signed her album to her name without asking anything.

"Here to see Wonho?" He asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Smart." Hyesung replied back and laughed. The fan behind her looked at her weirdly and Hyesung looked at her weirdly back. Jooheon chuckled and the fan turned her attention to him. 

Then it goes on to Kihyun, I.M and Minhyuk. All three of them giving her a teasing smile. 

Finally, she reach Wonho. 

"Annyeong Wonho oppa!" She said cutely and Wonho's eyes became as wide as saucers. Hyesung giggled while she heard Hyungwon scoff beside Wonho. She fought the urge to roll her eyes and just smiled cutely at Wonho. He look back down to the album he was suppose sign and wrote an extra "Come back stage later" before giving the album back to her. 

Last person, Hyungwon. Hyesung wanted to give him a dirty look but it would attract attentions of other fangirls so she gave him the best smile she had. Hyungwon almost gagged by looking at her so called smiley face which looked like she had constipation or something. He smiled back nicely and signed the album for her. Hyesung walked off the stage without forgeting to give Hyungwon a glare. 

The fanmeet ended and she took out the backstage pass Hyungwon gave her together with the ticket. She went to their dressing room and all of them came rushing to hug her except for Wonho and Hyungwon. 

"Yah yah yah! That's my girlfriend you guys are hugging." Wonho said sternly. Hyesung giggled and went towards him giving him a hug.

"Hello to you to Wonho." Hyesung does not like to call oppa most of the time so they just go with it.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming for the fanmeet?" He started to throw a small cute tantrum. 

"I wanted to suprise you! It's just that I missed you. And I'm suprised Hyungwon did not tell you anything, considering the fact thay he is really big mouth." Hyeung shyly admitted and mumbled the last part. 

"Hey! Since when am I big mouth?" Hyungwon retorted. She just ignored him and gave Wonho a soft peck on the lips. 

Wonho pulled her in again for another longer and sweeter kiss as the others started to complain. 

"Guys, get a room."

"My eyes oh my eyes!"

"You owe me on this one." 


Long time no update! Hope you guys like it!!!!