Kihyun (Monsta X)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: nanacho

Idol: Kihyun

OC Name: Jeon Jirae

Genre: Fluff, romance

Story: Kihyun have a crush on his bestfriend, Jirae. But one day he found Jirae's diary and read it, later he knows Jirae has a crush on their senior that Jirae never talked about.

 


Kihyun and Jirae has been best friends since birth. They got into the same elementry school, middle school and now, high school. At first, Kihyun looked at Jirae just as a bestfriend. As time goes by and puberty struck him, he started growing feelings for his bestfriend. Majority of the people say, confession is an easy thing to do. Just say you like that person and it is either a yes or no answer. To Kihyun, it is like going to the point that they will loose their 15 years of friendship so he decided to keep it to himself. 

Today, their teacher gave them a project to go and research a few cells that was printed on a piece of paper as a project work. As usual, Kihyun and Jirae got paired together again. 

"Soooooo, your house or my house? You know what, let's do it at your house. My room is like a rubbish dump now so I don't think there are any place to do it." He asked and answered his own question.

"Yah! You did not even let me make a decision but my house is okay." She said and slapped Kihyun lightly on the arm. 

"Okay, since tomorrow is a Saturday, I'll be at your gates at 2pm in the afternoon." Kihyun said before ruffling her hair affectionately. 

"Sure sure, I know you so well Kihyun. You better not over sleep." She warned and slapped his arm off.

"I will be there at 2pm. How will I sleep till so late?" 

Saturday came and Kihyun was already outside of Jirae's house at 1:50pm. He was pacing around, getting really nervous. Suddenly, the door clicked open showing a girl with bird nest hair. 

"You told me not to oversleep. Now look at you." Kihyun said and pointed at her hair, laughing hard.

"You have seen me like this since birth! What so funny about it!?" She threw a tantrum and Kihyun felt like pinching her cheeks for being so cute. 

"Go and freshen up, I'll be waiting in your room." He said and made his way to her room. He settled his things down on the ground looked around her room. Nothing special, it's just that everything is white with her wall pasted with BTS posters. She is crazy for BTS. Especially Jimin. He chuckled as he remembered how she went crazy at one of their showcases that he went with her.  

He walked towards her table and saw a notebook that was open on her table. It was not an ordinary notebook, it was a diary. Jirae's diary. Kihyun read the first line and he regretted every second after.

Dear Diary,

What am I going to do? I have this crush on one of my school senior and his name is Chae Hyungwon. His blonde hair, his adorable smile, it just made me so atractted to him. He just looks so cute when he laughs. What should I do? Confess or not?

Yours sincerely,

Jeon Jirae

Kihyun stared at the diary, hurt. He never thought that Jirae will already have a crush on someone else. Suddenly, the door burst opened, showing a really angry Jirae.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU READ MY DIARY!?" She shouted at Kihyun and quickly snapped her diary shut to prevent him from reading more.

"It was open so I happened to read it. So sorry! By the way, you have a crush on Hyungwon?" Kihyun forced a smirk and stared at Jirae. She burned bright red and asked him to shut up. He laughed it off as they started doing their project.

After two hours, they finally finished their project and Kihyun had to go home for some family matters. They bid goodbye and Jirae immediately took her phone out and called someone.

"Oppa, I did what you said but I don't think he felt jealous or anything."

"Well, Kihyun is good at hiding his emotion. I'll try to help you see. Maybe he really has a crush on you like you have a crush on him."

"Thank you so much oppa!"


Monday came and school started again. Jirae went to school early cause' she said she have to meet someone before class. Kihyun walked towards his classroom when he overheard two person talking near the restrooms. Since their classrooms were the closest to the restroom, he could hear what exactly they were saying.

"Don't worry, oppa will be right here to help you." The male voice said.

"I'm scared oppa, it is my first time." The female voice said. Kihyun's brows furrow. That voice sound awfully like Jirae's. Curiosity got the better of him as he went to peek to see who it was.

He saw Hyungwon planting a kiss on Jirae's forehead. His heart shattered. *So she is already dating Hyungwon. I'm late.* He ran out of class. Bumping onto the door on the way out.

"Go chase after him. It's Kihyun and I'm sure of it. I think he mistaken something. Now you see, if he does not like you, he will not have such a big reaction." Hyungwon convinced Jirae.

"Thank you so much oppa. I owe you big time!" She shouted before running after Kihyun. She stopped when she saw a boy sitting on the bench in the garden. She went in front and sat beside him.

"Congrats, you got to date you crush, I give you two my blessing." Tears threatening to fall. Suddenly, a hearty laughter rang through his ears. He looked up and saw Jirae laughing, hard.

"YAH! I'm hurt here while you still can laugh there?!" He was getting angry. She stopped and took a breath.

"Pabo, pabo, pabo. Since when am I dating Hyungwon? I don't even like him." She said to him, trying not to laugh.

"I thought you liked him? I read your diary." He looked shocked and happy at the same time.

"I just did that to see your reaction. I wanted to know if you have a crush on me bacause I have one on you."


Kihyun's one is up! Instead of having the boy confess here first, I made the girl do it first. Will be starting on S.coups one next! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and THANKIEW ALL FOR THE 82 SUBBIES!!!!!^^