Bit-to (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: VIPKellBell

OC Name: Kelly 

Idol Name: Bit-to

Genre: Fluff

Story: The boys try to get Kelly telling Bit-to about her feelings for him through a rap, but when she fails miserably (she's really a singer), she feels embarrassed and feels that he might look at her as an embarrassment after that incident.

 


Kelly was a solo singer in Top Media. She was the first girl to debut in that company and the company invest a lot in her. Her debut was a few months after UP10TION's and since they trained together, Kelly has feelings for one of the members. Bit-to. She was close to the members, especially Wei. He knows all about Kelly, even her crush for Bit-to. So he decided to help her. 

On then 11th of September, it was UP10TION's debut day. Wei decided to tell them on that day.

While Bit-to was bathing, Wei asked all the members to come to their living room. 

"Hey guys, you know Kelly right, I need you guys help to help her confess to Bit-to." Wei softly said, so that Bit-to will not hear. 

Some gasp while some just stayed neutral. 

"She likes Bit-to!?" some shouted. Wooshin was just there munching on his chips, watching the television. Kogyeol was staring blankly at Wei. As the others shouted.

"Can you guys please keep it down? If you shout in this dorm, you can hear it at every part of it!" Wei shushed them as they all shut their mouth. "What do you think we should to help her?" Just then, Bito-to came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck.

"What are you guys talking about? I heard Kelly's name when I was in the bathroom." Bit-to said.

"We were just think what we could buy for Kelly's birthday since it is coming up and this guy here," Wei said pointing and glaring at Hwanhee, "shouted when I just said she likes ice cream." he finished his sentence.

"Hyung!" Hwanhee shouted again. Wei heaved a sigh of realieve when he saw that Bit-to bought his lie.

That night, the boys were thinking on how to help Kelly.

A few days later, Wei asked them if they have any ideas while Bit-to was in she shower again.

"Why don't we ask her to do a rap, to like confess her feelings for Bit-to?" Wooshin suggested. All eyes were now on him. "What? I was listening when Wei said it okay?" he shrugged as he went back to his room.

"Hey! Hyung's idea is not that bad! We should ask her to do it." Xiao said as others agreed. "But noona is debuting as a singer, how is she gonna rap?" Xiao asked again. Some started sighing when Xiao said again. "Hyung! You are a rapper, you can help her!" Wei looked at as if he said the weirdest thing in the world but after thinking, it was not a bad idea. "I'll try to help her." Wei nodded his head. 

The next day at the practice room, they saw Kelly sitting at a corner panting as she looked at her phone. She heard the door open as she saw ten familiar looking boys walk in. 

"Up10tion! Congratulations on your debut guys!" Kelly shouted. All came one by one and thanked her. 

"Hey, Kelly! Can you come out for a moment?" Wei called Kelly as both of them exited the room. 

Outside the room-------

"I think it is time for you to confess." Wei said as Kelly was looking at him with her eyes widened. 

"What? I don't know how to!" She whispered. 

"I told the boys already except Bit-to of course, Wooshin said to rap your confession to him." he said. 

"You told the boys!? Anyways, how am I going to rap? I'm debuting as a singer! Not a rapper!" Kelly sighed. 

"This is when I come in to help. Together with Kuhn. Both of us are going to help you with the rap and if we can finish by next week, we will set you two up." Wei explained as Kell's heart was thumping hard. She is gonna confess to her crush since they started training together. She nodded her head as they went back into the practice room. 

2 weeks pass and Wei and Kuhn were finally done on helping with Kelly's rap confession. 

"Remember, say it like a tounge twister, fast and easy. Okay, maybe tounge twister is har---" Kuhn slapped the back of Wei's head. 

"Enough, can't you see that she is already freaking out there and you just keep blabbering about things that make her even more nervous." Wei gave a sheepish smile before encouraging Kelly. "You can do it! I'm possitive he likes you back as I saw how the way he looks at you before our debut." 

*Okay now, it's just a rap. Don't get nervous. BUT I'M A SINGER! ARGHHHHHH!* Kelly was freaking out since today was the day. 

One by one, the members leave the room so that Kelly and Bit-to can be together. Once they are finally together, she gathered her courage and went in frnt of Bit-to. 

"Bit-to, I have something to say to you." Kelly closed her eyes as she said. "Sure! What do you want to tell me?" 

She started rapping what Wei and Kuhn wrote for her. She stopped at some parts because she forgot and at the end, instead of ending it cooly, she ended it with a quesion mark. Wei and Kuhn outside were listening to her rap face palmed. 

*Aish! I just embaressed myself* Kelly's face turned red as she coughed a little. Bit-to chuckled a little and asked, "Who told you to confess to me like that? It's quit cute to think that you are a singer but you are rapping in front if me now." 

"Wooshin gave the idea." She whispered with him. 

"Wooshin that idiot. I love your rap and most importantly, I like you." Bit-to confessed. Bit-to was about to hug her when the door burst open, revealing Jinhoo.

"WOOOOO!!!! CONGRATULA---- opps, wrong timing? Hehe!" 


Yay! Finished this request! Now on to Hwanhee! Hope you like it!