Leo (VIXX)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: Inn_STARLIGHT

OC Name: Kang Hana

Idol Name: Leo

Genre: Angst

Story: When Leo kidnap Hana for money but soon realize he fall in love with her


Hana was walking down the streets towards her home after buying ice cream for her sister when suddenly a cloth came to cover . She started to struggled to break free but unfortunately, there was a scent in the cloth that was making her drousy. Just then, her eyes rolled back and she fell into deep slumber. 

Leo saw that she passed out and brought her into a car, bridal style so people will just mistaken a boyfriend carrying a sleeping girlfriend. He pushed her into the back seat and went to driver's seat. He started to drive to a isolated place which was far away from the city and tied her up there, to a chair.

When Hana woke up, she saw that her legs and hands were tied up. There was nothing on so she started yelling.

"HELP! IS THERE ANYONE OUTSIDE?"

"Shut up will you? Nobody can here you from here." 

Hana saw a really handsome man came behind a pillar. 

"Why am I tied up here? Did I offend anyone?" She raised a brow at him. 

"No, you did not. I just followed orders. My boss found out that you came from a rich family so he just wanted to get some money out of you." He explained with a scary aurora around him. She flinched a little after hearing him and decide to just keep quiet, afraid that he might hurt her. 

The door opened with a really loud squeak and there came in a really hot boy. Hana was drooling a bit but looked away. 

"Did you get her?" He asked and the latter nodded. 

The hot boy came towards her and held her chin.

"You're really pretty, I wonder what I can do to you." He advance forward, wanting to kiss her but she turned away. 

"Hyung, we are only for the money. Don't do anything to her." The one that was really quite said. 

"Come on, Leo! Look at her, pretty face, hot body, don't you get ?" He retorted back to the boy named Leo. The latter shook his head and the other groaned. 

"You better be good." He snarled, 360 degree change in his facial expression before storming out of the room.

A few days pass and Leo was treating her good. He gave her food and water to just keep her alive. 

"I need you to help me. I'm going to record and video of you suffering and send it to your parents. Is that okay?" 

He pulled out makeup tools from his back and went towards Hana. After finishing the touch up, it really looks like she got beaten up really badly. 

Leo started filming the video with Hana screaming and shouting for help. At that moment, he felt a sting in his heart after hearing the words that Hana said. It was hurting him badly. 

He stopped the camera after and plugged it into his computer, send it to her parents. He checked his watch and saw it was 2pm and his stomach started grumbling. 

He stood up and walk out with Hana shouting at the background asking where is he going but he ignored and just walked out. 

Hana looked at him go out and huffed. *How can he leave a girl here on her own?* she thought, mentally punching him in the face a lot of times. 

ONE hour later, he came back with two packets of rice with some vegetable and meat for both of them to eat. He went to untie her and dragged her to the chair beside him. 

"Eat." 

"How do I know if you poison this?"

He ignored her question and just took a spoonful of her rice and stuffed it into his mouth. Since nothing happened to him, Hana started eating peacefully with Leo sitting beside her. 

"Borrow me your phone." Leo asked.

"What for?" Hana retort. He gave her a look and she just passed him her phone. It was about to die but it still can survive one phone call. 

"I have your daughter right noe in my hands and if you don't want anything to happen to her, give me 30,000,000won and meet me at the top of BLK XXX, 9pm. I will give you one day to prepare the money. If you call the police, you can say bye bye to your beloved daughter." He said said and hang up the phone. 

"So are you going to do anything to me?" She asked cautiously.

"No." She heaved a sigh of release. "But I will have to keep you here until I get the money." She just nodded absent mindedly.

The next day, Leo went to get the money from Hana's parents but did not bring Hana along. He just took the money and ran away. He reached back at the abandon house and started counting the money with Hana sleeping at the side. 

What he did not know is that one of them followed him back. Suddenly the door flew open and there stood Kang Minhyuk, Hana's brother. Hana's eyes flew open because of the sound. Minhyuk eyes flared up when he saw Leo counting the money on the table and went up grabbing his collar. 

"Oppa, just let this go." Hana train convincing her brother to drop the matter. 

"Omg Hana baby, did he hurt you anywhere?" He asked worriedly letting go of his collar. 

"I'm alright oppa, he did not hurt me." She explained. 

"You, I'll let you go since my sister said so. I'll kill you if you come back and harass her." Minhyuk held her hand and dragged her out if the room. 

While Hana was out of sight, Leo sighed to himself. 

 

*Why do I have to fall for her during this short period of time? Now I'll just probably think about her and never see her again.


I feel like this story is weird... haha anyways, hope you like it!^^