Wooshin (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

 

For: TEEN-EXOTIC4EVA

OC Name: Kwon Minchan

Idol Name: Wooshin

Genre: Angst

Story: Minchan is forced to break up with Wooshin for no reason by Wooshin's manager


Wooshin and Minchan have been dating since Wooshin confessed to her. In a few days time, Wooshin is going to debut in a group called UP10TION, together with the other nine boys. Now that Wooshin was going to get tons of fangirls and maybe going other country for concerts, Minchan was ready to face this long distance relationship and understand his schedule timings. Although she knows they will not meet as much as usual, as much as it hurts her, she is willing to wait. This is how much she loves him. 

Finally, the day of UP10TION was today. They were performing on Mnet while Minchan was waiting backstage with them. They finish performing and Minchan went to congratulate them on their debut. Wooshin came and hugged her, giving her a small peck on the lips as Xiao shouted, "You two wanna PDA, get a room. It's disgusting." Wooshin stuck his tounge out as Minchan giggled. Wooshin stole another kiss from Minchan as the others groan. 

Their debut was a sucess. They were getting more and more fans day by day and schedules getting more and more packed. Wooshin and Minchan were not seeing each other as usual anymore. But people always say, absence make the heart grow fonder. On Minchan's computer, she has been keeping tabs of Wooshin pictures and videos. Looking at them day and night whenever she misses him. 

Months passed and they only get to meet like five times a month. Wooshin still messages, call her and facetime with her at night before going to bed. 

UP10TION was preparing for a concert the next day and Minchan was given the back stage pass to go and see Wooshin and the other members. She was overjoyed to finally see her boyfriend again. Minchan was in the VIP seats at the concert while cheering for UP10TION. After the concert ended, she made her way to the backstage where she met with the other members. They greet each other with a group hug and Wooshin with a long and passionate kiss. The members groaned again. To break the couple up because there are too much PDA between them, their manager, he asked Wooshin and Gyujin to go to the near-by store to buy them a refreshing drink as all they have in the make up room was water. 

While Wooshin was out, their manager asked Minchan out for a moment as the others were changing out of their concert outfits. 

Minchan followed him out like a lost puppy, unaware that what he is going to say is going to crush her happiness. 

"I need you to break up with Wooshin." He said straight forwardly. Minchan turned her head to him, pale in in the face. 

"Break up? Why? Why must I break up with him?" Minchan shot back. 

"Because of you, Wooshin cannot even concentrate properly during practice times and he even begged me to go and see you during practice hours! Do you know I almost got scolded by our CEO for letting him out? And even so, you are willing to wait for him? You only meet him like not more then five times a month. Please, I'm begging you as his manager, please break up with Wooshin. He then can concentrate on his carrier." He begged. She looked away. Tears gathering in her eyes. Breaking up with Wooshin? That thought did not even went through her mind. The thought of breaking up with the love of her life is just too Mich for her to handle. 

"I'll think about it but don't be surprise if I did not break up with him." She glared at UP10TION's manager as she walked to the entrance and get a taxi back home, without saying goodbye to the members and even Wooshin. 

Minchan reached home and went up to her room. She slammed the door and lied on her bed, crying. *Breaking up with Wooshin? He is my only source of happiness left in this world after my parents 'abandon' me. How can I break up with him? But because of me, he has been getting scolded and suffering just to see me. Is it the right way? To break up with him?* She cried thinking of it and decided that it was the right way to help him. Breaking up was the only solution. She wiped away her tears and took her phone out of her pocket. 

To: Wooshinnie 

Do you have time now? Can you meet me at the park near your dorm? I'll be there in 10 minutes.

The reply came immediately. 

To: My Love <3 

Sure! I'm free right now since manager hyung is not in the dorm with us so I can go out! See you later baby! 😘 <3

She giggled a little at his reply and slowly walked to the park. 

Both Wooshin and Minchan reached the park and they took a stroll together. 

"So baby, what do you want to talk about?" Wooshin said to break the silence. 

Minchan stopped and in her tracks and Wooshin stopped too. She took in a deep breath and said, "Wooshin, I think we should break up." She said trying to control her tears. 

"What? Break up? Why? Did I do something wrong?" Wooshin asked worriedly. 

"I love you Wooseok-ah, but I can't take it anymore. We did not even have time to meet each other because of your busy schedules. My heart have been longing for you this few times when you were not by my side. You are so close yet so far, I can't take it anymore! Sorry Wooseok-ah. If we are fated together, we will meet again. Thank you for all this time." She said as tears were streaming down her face non stop and gave him a last passionate kiss on the lips before leaving him. Forever. 

Wooshin was still stunned there. *Did she just break up with me? Why? Why?* Tears gathered in his eyes as he walked back to his dorm like a living zombie. Still not believing that Minchan just broke up with him. She was the light of his life. Without this light, he will be in the darkness, lost and afraid. He slammed open the door and eight eyes looked towards. 

"Woah hyung, what happen to you? You look like a living zombie. And are you crying?!" Hwanhee shouted the last part. 

"Don't ask." He glared at Hwanhee and went to his room. He then saw Kuhn lying on his bed using his phone. 

"Hyung, what am I gonna do now? Minchan just broke up with me and now my heart just flet like it tore apart." Wooshin started to cry as he showed his weak side to his hyung. 

"Minchan broke up with you? How can it be? She loves you, from the way I see her looking at you." Kuhn said as he went towards Wooshin and patted his back. No words could calm Wooshin down now so Kuhn decided not to continue. 

"If you two are fated together, you will meet again." Kuhn said. 

A few years later...

Wooshin was still an idol but his schedule were less tight now since it was nowhere near their comeback. He was walking down the streets of Busan as he was having a holiday there for a week when he saw a familiar girl in front if him. He blinked his eyes and he realised it was Minchan. Just then, the girl looked and was also stunned to see Wooshin in front of her. Wooshin quickly ran towards her and hugged her. 

"Minchan-ah, where have you been? Finally we have meet again. Now is it time for us to get back together. I still love you after all these years pass." He said, almost crying. Minchan was already crying on his chest as she hugged him back. 

"After all these years, I still love you too." Minchan replied as they hugged in the middle of a sea if people walking.


This one if the longest chapter I have written. Wow 1355 words. Anyways! Hope you like this! Next, off to Xiao's!^^