Xiao (UP10TION)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: lovekiller_tsuna

OC Name: Jina

Idol: Xiao 

Genre: Fluff

Story: Jina get tired with her possessive boyfriend. Her best friend is there to calm her.


"Leave me alone." Jina said as she walked away but was immediately stopped a hand grabbing onto her wrist. 

"Sorry Jina, I will not do it again! I promise!" He begged as he tried to hold her back from walking away from him. 

"How many times have you already said that, Xiao? You just punched my brother in the face and you expect me to stand still? Look, I love you Xiao but at some point of time you have to let your guard down for a moment and let me talk to other guys." Jina said as she pulled her hand away from Xiao's grip and walk away. 

"I did not even know that Jinhoo was your brother." He muttered but stopped whn he saw Jina walking away from him. He sighed as he walked the other direction, reflecting on what he has done wrong. 

The next few days, Jina has been ignoring Xiao.

"I don't know what to do with him! He punched my brother in the face after he just kissed my forehead. I asked him to reflect on himself first before I start talking to him again." She rant it to her best friend, Wei as they were in the cafeteria eating. 

"Well sometimes he is just worried for you. But punching your brother, not a good first impression." Wei shooked his head.

"That's what I'm worried about! I'm trying to ask him to change so he will not be so possessive!" She said and sighed. Wei patted her back.

"I'm sure he will change over time." Wei reassured. 

Xiao was sitting a few tables away and saw the interaction between Jina and Wei, he felt jealous. He miss talking to her. He sighed as he walked away to find his best friend Hwanhee. 

"Hyung, what am I going to do? She is ignoring me right now!" Xiao told Hwanhee. 

"You were too possessive isn't it?" Hwanhee narrowed his eyes. Xiao sighed as he immediately knew the answer.

"Sometimes, you have to just stop being possessive. She also has to be free at some point of time. When she request to do something alone, let her do it unless it is something dangerous. Give home some time with her guy friends also. She has to live too dude." Hwanhee pointed out. 

"Dude, you just made me feel worst and what are you? Love expert?" Xiao scoffed, preparing to stand up and leave. 

"It's because I'm Hwanhee." He retorted as Xiao rolled his eyes and walked away.

The next few days were pure torture to Xiao. Jina is still not talking to him. He walked down the hallway, looking really fustrated as someone slung a hand around his shoulder. Xiao looked up and saw Wei. The person that he most least want to see. 

"What do you want?" He rolled his eyes at Wei.

"Yah! Why are you so rude to your hyung? Have some manners maknae!" Wei scolded as he ruffled the latter's hair. Xiao slapped his hands away. Wei gasped as he walked away angry. While walking, Wei shouted back, "Sad life for you! I'm actually going to help you get Jina to talk to you again but you don't want!" Xiao's eyes widened as he quickly ran to catch up on Wei. 

"You said *pants* you have *pants* ideas?" Xiao asked in between his breaths. Wei nodded his head with a grin on his face. Wei started explaining to Xiao about the plan and he decided to start it tomorrow. 

The next day, Jina arrive to school and went to her locker to get her books for her first lesson. When she opened her locker, she saw a pink paper bag. She looked what is inside and she found a scented candle along with a note.

You are the light of my life. Without it, I would be lost.

-LDY

She only gave her locker pattern to Wei and Xiao. *LDY, LDY, sounds familiar. Oh! It's Xiao's real name! Lee Dong Yeol!* She smiled to herself as she put the candle in her bag. She went into her classroom and saw a letter on her table. She opened it and it read,

Jina baby, I'm sorry! I know I should have gave you some space instead of being a possessive boyfriend. I should not have punched your brother but at that time I really had no idea that was your brother. Is he okay now? I'm so sorry baby! I'm not good with this type of things so I'll end it here. Please with a cherry on top, forgive me? I'll promise, oh wait scratch that, SWEAR that I will not be that possessive anymore! 

- Xiao <3

She looked up and saw Xiao holding a bouquet of baby breath in his hands. 

"Are you willing to forgive me?" He said as his head facing down..

Jina started giggling but suddenly bacame serious. 

"I'll forgive you," Xiao's head shot up and smile but immediately fell after hearing the next sentence, "on one condition. You SWEAR that you will not be so possessive again. I love you Xiao!"

Xiao grinned brightly and hugged her. 

"I love you too." 


Finally finished!!!!! YAS! I had a little trouble writing this so I hope you like it!