Mino (Winner)

24/7 with you (Open)

OC Name: Min Joohee

Idol: Song Mino (Winner)

Genre: Fluff

Story: Mino the school's badboy confessed his feelings to Joohee. Later that night Mino do facetime/video call with Joohee for the first time, and Joohee impressed by how sweet and fluffy Mino can get, very different from his usual badboy image


Joohee was walking to her locker after school when she saw a note on her locker. 

Be mine Joohee! 

-Song Mino

*Song Mino? As in the school's bad boy? He likes me? That's new.* Joohee thought to herself as she smiles. She took the note and put it between her books. She closed her locker and slowly took her time walking towards the gate. Once she reached the gate, she saw someone holding a boquet of flowers, leaning against the gate. *Isn't that Mino?* She walked closer and saw that it was him. 

Once Mino heard footsteps getting louder and louder, he looked up. He smiled at the sight of Joohee and went up to her. Joohee stared at him as he stopped in front of her. He gave Joohee the flowers and repeated his confession. 

"Will you go out with me Joohee?" He asked with a tint of redness on his cheeks. Joohee giggled as she took the flowers from his hands. Mino's face immediately shot up while Joohee answered, "Sure, I'll go out with you, Mino." 

After hearing that, Mino immediately flung his arms around Joohee and gave her a hug. She hugged him back. He let go of Joohee and asked her, "Can I umm... Can I have your number? So we could get closer to each other and know each other better?" while rubbing the back of his neck. She chuckled at his cuteness and took out her phone and called a number. Mino's phone started ringing. He took it out and saw an unknown number before Joohee end the call. He looked at her in confusion and once again she chuckled. 

"Almost the whole school knows your number. I just happened to get yours from my brother." 

"Now that explains all the calls from girls I have been getting. By the way, who is your brother?" He asked with his brow raised. 

"Min Yoongi. Your sunbae and also my brother from basketball." I replied. 

"Oh, know wonder he has my number." He said as he tried to remember how his sunbae Min Yoongi look like.

"Anyways, I have to rush home now! My mother will be waiting for me to have dinner as since today is Wednesday and it is common for my father to come home early from work. Bye Mino!" Joohee gave Mino a small peck on his cheek before running away. Mino touched his cheek as he did a victory dance. 

"Wah! Hyung! Congratutions! You finally got your 2 year crush to be your girlfriend!" Taehyun said to him, punching him in the arm softly. He glared at the latter but smiled again after thinking that Joohee accepted him. 


Joohee just came out of the shower after that day of school. She wanted to tell her brother about the good news so she immediately went into his room without knocking. Suprisingly, he was not doing his usual, playing the computer. He was just lying in his bed blanking out. 

"Oppa, my crush just confessed to me today!" She squealed. Yoongi break out of his daze and look at his sister like she went nuts.

"Seriously? That Mino dude? He confessed to you? Who wants a ugly girl like you?" He tease. But at the next second, he felt something soft hitting him repeatedly. Joohee was hitting him the pillow when she hit the last time at his lower region. Since it was just a pillow, Yoongi just laughed it of. 

"If you say I'm ugly, that make you the same oppa. You look exactly like Chucky. Isn't that worse?" She back and laughed. 

"Stupid captain for wanting me to dress as Chucky during halloween." He sighed before shooing Joohee out of his room. 

Joohee huffed as Yoongi slammed the door in front of her face. She went back to her room and just then, she heard her phone vibrate on her night stand. She quickly took it and saw that it was a text from Mino. A smile immediately light up on her face. 

To: Joohee <3

Do you have time now? 

To: Mino oppa <3<3<3

Yup! I have time now!

To: Joohee <3

Do you mind to face time now? 

To: Mino oppa <3<3<3

Sure!

Joohee took her iPhone and accepted the call from Mino. 

"Hey Joohee!" Mino said a little too excitedly. 

Joohee giggled and waved back at him. Then, it was followed by silence.

"So, why did you want to face time?" She asked. She looked at the back of Mino and saw Jinwoo sitting behind. 

"Nah, I just wanna to see your face." as he stared into his phone screen.

"Is that Jinwoo oppa at the background? Jinwoo oppa annyeong!" She waved back at Jinwoo. Jinwoo looked at the screen and waved back. Mino looked at their interaction and cannot help but feel a little jealous.

"You are close to Jinwoo hyung?" He questioned.

"We are middle school besties." She replied and turned her head back to Mino. 

Suddenly, Mino's room went pitch black. A high pitched scream came after that and Joohee laughed. 

"NAM TAEHYUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" Mino shouted as he know that he was the one who did it. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH SORRY HYUNG! YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD YOURSELF SCREAM! IT WAS PRICELESS!" Taehyun shouted from outside the room. The lights came back on and Jinwoo was laughing heartily at the background.

"Mino, did you just shout?" She asked trying hard not to burst out laughing.

"No! It was Jinwoo! Right hyung?" Mino gave him the eye but the latter ignored and said it was Mino between his laughters. Joohee burst out laughing again. 

"Hey! I have that bad boy image I have to keep! Why are you embarrasing me in front of Joohee." He sighed.

"Mino, that bad boy image was long gone after you have confessed to me. I love you for who you are and not that bad boy image you have." Joohee confessed. 

"Awwww, thanks babe, that lightened my mood unlike someone else." He glared at Jinwoo was playing something on his phone. 

"It's getting late, I'll see you tomorrow from school, goodnight Joohee, love ya!" He blew a kiss. She giggled at his sweetness and did the same before going to sleep. 


I hope this wasn't disappointment! Will update the next one maybe by this week! Thx for all your patiece! *throws hearts*