Chanyeol (EXO)

24/7 with you (Open)

For: kpop_addict4ever

OC Name: Shin Minah

Idol: Chanyeol

Genre: Fluff

Story: Minah always acts stupid around Chanyeol when she's trying to look cool. But what she doesn't know is that Chanyeol really does like her, especially when she stops a fight he was in. She tends to his injuries and blushes extraordinarily hard when he watches her every move


 Minah looked at the group of boys surrounded by girls. All if then we're handsome in their own way but only one caught her attention. The tallest one out of all the other members. Park Chanyeol. He was busy laughing together with Kyungsoo at Baekhyun's joke. She stared at him with dreamy eyes. 

Just then, Chanyeol turned and locked eyes with Minah. Chanyeol flashed her his bright smile. Her eyes widened as she tripped over her foot. All her books scattered all over the floor. She quickly bend down to pick up all her books when she saw an extra pair of hands help her. She looked up and saw that it was Chanyeol. She fastened her pace in picking the papers that fell out and stand up. Chanyeol put the things he picked up into her hands and show her a light smile. Minah got flustered and almost tripped again but if not for Chanyeol, she would have fell flat on her face. 

"Be careful." He said calmly.

"N-ne!" She managed to squeak out and Chanyeol lightly laughed. 

She quickly walked to class with her head down, thinking about how Chanyeol helped her. She mentally fangirled in her mind and as bright smile appeared on her face. 

Days goes by while Minah was crushing on Chanyeol secretly. Little did she know, on the day Chanyeol helped her pick up her books, he started to develope feelings for her. He kept it to himself to prevent any one from teasing him. He is a Kingka and Minah is a nerd. Not those type to wear glasses but in Chanyeol's eyes, she is one hella beautiful girl. 


Chanyeol was walking in the hallways after school to go to his locker when a girl suddenly ran towards him hit him. Because of his big size, the girl feel to the ground and scraped her palm. She started crying and to make it worse, her boyfriend was walking and saw the whole thing, he thought that Chanyeol pushed his girlfriend. 

"YAH! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" Woohyun, which is the girls boyfriend name growled at Chanyeol. 

"She came running towards me and hit me. It's none of my business." He said with a matter of fact tone. 

"Oppa, he pushed me! Look at my hands!" She cried even harder. Chanyeol mentally face palm. Why does this girl want to harm him? He has nothing to do with her! 

"She said you pushed her! You are so dead." He said in a low tone. 

"I told you it's not my faul---" a fist came in contact with Chanyeol's face. He touched the side of his lips before glaring deadly at Woohyun. 

"How many ing times must I say that it was NOT MY FAULT!?" He shouted before throwing a punch at him. 

It continued, then throwing punch at each other. The crowd in the hallway has become more and more crowded by the minute. 

Minah just finished having her lunch in the cafeteria when she saw a group of people crowding around. She squeezed to the front and to her horror, she saw Chanyeol and Woohyun fighting violently. 

"Chanyeol! Stop!" She shouted at him but he did not listen. It was not until Kai came and pulled him away while Myungsoo pulled Woohyun away.

"Gwenchanha? Omg you're bleeding! I'll bring you to the clinic now!" Minah exclaimed before helping Chanyeol tobthe clinic while Kai went back to have extra classes because he failed his math test. 

Chanyeol settled down on one of the beds. He touched his wounds and winced in pain. She came back with a first aid kid in her hands and sat beside him. 

"The nurse is having her lunch now so she asked me to help you so sit still. Arraseo?" She asked him and he sat facing her. 

Minah dabbed she cotton into some ointiment before dabbing it onto Chanyeol's wound. He winced when the cotton came in contact with his wound. 

"Sorry!" She said and dabbed softer. Her face got closer to Chanyeol's without her knowing and Chanyeol was busy scanning her facial features. 

"Beautiful." He suddenly blurt out. After realizing what he said, he cheeks flamed up and Minah looked at him, shocked. 

She continued tending to his wound with her cheeks tinted pink and remembered to keep a distance between them. 

"Minah, why are you helping me with this? Everyone just stayed at the side to watch but you helped me." He asked out if curiosity and she was taken aback with the question. 

"Because I uhhhh -- I like you! I really can't stand to see you getting hurt!" She managed to force her confession out, cheeks turning a dark shade of red. Chanyeol burst out laughing at her face and that made her face turned redder. He ruffled her hair.

"That'd nice, I like you too! Wanna be my girlfriend?" He said with a playful smirk on his face.


 

FINALLY UPDATED!!! Teachers pile me with homework this few days. Haiz... Hope you guys enjoy this!^^