8

Defending

 

" ..lay him on the bed." Himchan ordered, completely awake as he scrambled around the bed room. "DAEHYUN!!!"

"Easy, easy." Yongguk said softly as he lowered the younger boy onto his stomach, Daehyun stumbled into the room looking around confused eyes growing wide in confusion.

"help me." Himchan called out anxiously, Daehyun nodded taking the bandages and other stuff that the older boy threw at him.
"Jae..stay with Jongup." Himchan said softly when Youngjae peered into the room, the younger boy nodded and hurried back to where jongup was thankfully still asleep.

"He's burning up." Yongguk announced anxiously, Junhong groaned softly as he was jostled on the bed his stomach turning.

"Gukkie..get plastic bags and fill them with ice, we need to cool him down and quickly." Himchan ordered, Yongguk nodded and hurried to the kitchen.

 

Daehyun quickly cut open the younger boys shirt taking a deep breath because the bandages were soaked in blood. Himchan swore quickly preparing new bandages, Daehyun's hands were shaking slightly as he started to peel off the bandages. Junhong bit his lip his fingers clenching tight in the sheets as he trembled and cried out softly. Yongguk hurried back in with the bags wrapped in towels to keep the ice from melting and climbed onto the bed placing one of the bags on Junhong's neck. Junhong sighed as the cold started to seep into his body, Yongguk ran his fingers through Junhong's hair.

 

"Yongguk…get the soju." Himchan said suddenly, Yongguk looked at him confused. Himchan glared at him and Yongguk got up hurrying to the kitchen, searching until he found the key and unlocked the cabinet grabbing the bottle of soju.

"What's this for?" he demanded, Himchan sighed glancing at Daehyun who stared back at him.

"This goes no where understood, we could get in a lot of trouble for this like jail time." Himchan explained, "We'll tell the others tomorrow and we have to get Minhun hyung back here and explain what's going on."

"I understand." Daehyun murmured, Yongguk's eyes widened as he realized what Himchan was suggesting and shook his head.

"Are you nuts?!" he demanded, Himchan talked softly to the young boy and helped sit him up gently an arm around his shoulders to keep him up without hurting them.

"please." Junhong whispered, Yongguk bit his lip and sighed opening the bottle and handing it to Junhong who took it with a slightly shaky hand before downing half the bottle in just a few huge gulps while the older boys stared at him in disbelief.

"Well he knows what he's doing." Daehyun stated laughing softly shaking his head. Yongguk took the bottle away not wanting him to take too much, he placed it on the bedside table.

"make sure you keep him down." Himchan warned, Yongguk kept a firm grip on Junhong's arms keeping them pinned down. Daehyun settled on his legs since he was tall he was probably pretty strong.

 

Himchan quickly grabbed another bottle of alcohol and poured it on the young boys back to prevent infection, junhong screamed into the blanket his body going rigid in agony. Yongguk his hair gently, Himchan worked quickly, placing fresh bandages on Junhong's back. Himchan sighed rubbing his face leaning back once he was finished, Daehyun sighed in relief, after saying goodnight again he left and went to where Youngjae and Jongup were sleeping wrapping his arms around the two boys. Yongguk stood up stretching and helped clean up going off to find the thermometer so they could keep an eye on Junhong's temperature. Himchan smiled gently, Junhong had fallen asleep he was conscious thankfully just sleeping heavily, lying down beside the younger boy he yawned. Yongguk walked back in smiling slightly at the sleeping boys and settled on the other side of Junhong. Taking a new thing of ice he settled it gently Junhong's neck to help cool him down and sighed resting his head back against the wall knowing he wouldn't be sleeping that night.

 

 

"Shh..Junhong is still sleeping." Himchan murmured when Jongup crept silently into the room. He almost squealed when Himchan pulled him down on top of him wrapping his arms around him, Jongup blushed furiously squirming around, Himchan smiled slightly his back gently. Jongup finally relaxed tucking his face into the older boys neck yawning sleepily.

"H..hyung." jongup mumbled shyly snuggling closer, Yongguk rolled his eyes, apparently the younger boy hadn't noticed him sitting up and awake.
"Should we all get up and let Junhong sleep." He asked casually, Jongup jerked in surprise. Himchan grabbed the younger boys hips to hold him still.

"Don't move..please." he said softly, Jongup stared down at him wide eyed and confused. Himchan tried not to roll his eyes at how innocent his little puppy was.

"Let's go Uppie." Yongguk said a smirk on his face, Himchan reluctantly let the younger boy go. Groaning to himself as he latched onto Yungguk like a puppy to its father.

"uhgh." Junhong groaned shifting on the bed, Himchan sat up quickly pressing his hand to the younger boys forehead. "Sick."

"Got it." Himchan quickly got up helping the youngest boy up as quickly as he could with causing the younger boy to throw up and guided him towards the bathroom. "If anyone's in the bathroom…get out now!"

Image result for daejae

 

 

They got to the bathroom just in time as Himchan eased the younger boy onto his knees and his neck and hair gently as he threw up. After a few minutes, Junhong announced he was finished and they got back up. Himchan was thankful that even though he was shorter he was stronger because the minute they stood up Junhong almost collapsed. Walking out of the bathroom, Himchan decided it was better that he not go back to bed and walked them to the living room where the others were sprawled around half awake. Nudging Daehyun and Youngjae apart Himchan settled Junhong down between them and grabbed some pillows putting them behind the younger boys back gently pushing him back to rest on them.

 

"Th..thanks." jUnhong said softly biting his lip as he shifted slightly until he got comfortable.

"Junhong….you can't go back to your parents, you know that right." Yongguk said softly settling on a chair across from them, Junhong looked at him surprised.

"I have to, he..he didn't mean it." Junhong said softly, ignoring the shocked looks on the others faces. "besides my mom is there."

"He's going to do it again…you know that right." Jongup announced softly standing in the doorway arms folded, Junhong nodded slightly while the others sat there unsure of what to say.