9

Defending

"I know I just, I can't leave my mom by herself." Junhong explained softly, the five boys sighed shaking their heads, Jongup looked the most upset. "don't worry hyung, I won't let things get out of hand." the youngest  got up and moved slowly towards Jongup. Himchan watched curiously as Junhong whispered something to the smaller boy, Jongup's face flushing slightly and then turning pale as he shook his head frantically.

"If anything happens talk to us okay." Daehyun said softly, Yongguk  got up as well deciding that he was going to bring the younger boy back to his house.

"I will, um sorry for the trouble." Junhong murmured bowing his head, he would have gone further but Jongup stopped him to keep him from opening the wounds on his back again.

"be careful." Himchan murmured, he kept his eyes on Jongup seeing the way the younger boy stared after Junhong even after the door had shut behind him and Yongguk. "Yah…Uppie..come here." Jongup glanced over at him biting his lip nervously before slowly going over and dropping down beside the older boy.

"We're going to go grab food and bring it back." Daehyun announced taking youngjae's hand tugging him towards the door, Himchan waited until the door shut again.

 

Without saying a thing Himchan pulled Jongup onto his lap, Jongup stared at him wide eyed legs on either side of his waist. Himchan knew that Jongup kept trying to hide his feelings and tried to remain emotionless but having Junhong with them last night had definitely put a crack in that façade. Jongup sat there tense and fidgeting slightly, he didn't like being that close to the members unless he was sleeping. Himchan ran his hand up the younger boys back, before resting his hand on the back of his neck and pressing his head down gently until Jongup was snuggled against him face buried in his neck.

 

"Hyung." Jongup mumbled his hands fisted at his side, his tummy felt funny like he swallowed butterflies and he couldn't help but think that the older boy smelled good.

"Its okay to cry Uppie..you don't have to put up this brave front when we are around..especially me, I want to take care of you." Himchan said softly, Jongup took a shaky breath. Himchan bit his lip worried that he had upset the younger boy when he felt the first few tears land on his neck and smiled tenderly tightening his arms around Jongup rubbing his back in comforting circles.

"S.s.orry." Jongup stammered, Himchan shook his head smiling slightly, shifting a little until he was on his back with the smaller boy sprawled on top of him.

"I know your worried about Junhong..but just let Yonggukie worry about him and let me worry about you." Himchan murmured, Jongup blushed deeply rubbing his eyes before pressing his face back into Himchan's chest.
"I'm not worth enough for you to worry about me." he said softly, Himchan felt his heart break a little and anger built up because he knew that Jongup's past wasn't good but for him to think something like that was sad.

 

 

"Junhong." Yongguk said softly as they pulled up to the younger boys house, Junhong paused as he glanced at Yongguk hand on the door.

"Yes." Yongguk sighed leaning over to look for something before turning back to him and handed him a large envelope. Junhong raised his eyebrow curiously, Yongguk smiled slightly shrugging his shoulders.

"Just look it over…you don't have to decide anything now, just keep your options open." Yongguk explained, Junhong nodded biting his lip before leaning over and hugging Yongguk tightly, Yongguk quickly got over his surprise and ruffled the younger boys hair gently.

"thank you." Junhong murmured, he pulled back getting out of the car before Yongguk could see his red face, Yongguk waited until the younger boy let himself into the house and then sighed rubbing his face before heading off.

 

 

Daehyun struggled back into the dorm room balancing drinks, he froze at the surprising scene in front of him, Youngjae didn't see him stop and slammed into his back grumbling angrily. His eyes followed Daehyuns and he grinned in delight, slowly setting down the bags of food he grabbed his phone and tip toed to the couch taking a picture. The two on the couch were sound asleep curled around each other, Youngjae frowned when he spotted what looked like tear tracks down Jongup's cheeks and leaned down using his thumb to brush the wetness away. Jongup whined blinking sleepily, Daehyun hid his smile as Jongup's eyes slowly got bigger when he realized how he was sleeping and who he was with, after a few minutes of watching him struggle the boys freed him from Himchan's iron like grip.

 

"I..I." Jongup blushed dropping his head in his hands, Daehyun laughed softly ruffling the younger boys hair gently, so he didn't freak him out.

"Oh hush Uppie, help me with dinner." Youngjae soothed, Jongup needed hurrying after Youngjae. Daehyun decided to have a little fun and settled down on the couch in the same position Jongup had been and waited for the older boy to wake up.

 

 

Junhong crept through the quiet house, he reached the stairs just as the kitchen door swung up. He almost fainted but breathed a sigh in relief when it was just his mom. He was surprised that she was out of bed and bit his lip nervously he shoved the envelope into his shirt and smiled when she spotted walking over to him.

"You're home early did you have a good day?" she asked curiously, Junhong sighed knowing she was not having a lucid day. Taking her arm gently he moved to the stairs.

"I didn't have school today Mama..lets get you back to bed." He said smiling gently, Minah smiled happily talking about how Junhong shouldn't miss school anymore and that he should listen to his dad and be a good boy. Once his mom was settled down Junhong went to his room, taking out the envelope he slid it under his pillow and laid down waiting for his dad to arrive and his horror to begin again. 

 

 CW0JwUzVEAEQhCB.jpg:large

 

CW0RRdyUAAAxgzK.jpg