2

Defending

tumblr_mar8ztdhpo1rotfjyo1_500.png

 

zelo__b_a_p_rapper_by_hitsukarinluvr-d5k

 

"Jongup..yah, Jongup!" Yongguk exclaimed, the youngest of group had not been focusing during practice his mind clearly in the clouds and the rest were tired they wanted to go home but couldn't until they all got the dance routine correct.

"Huh oh sorry Hyung." Jongup said softly bowing his head, Himchan slapped Yongguk's arm gently and went over to Jongup watching him closely as he put his arm around his shoulder, he didn’t flinch away from him but he definitely tensed.

"Are you still thinking about what happened earlier?" Himchan asked gently, Jongup nodded sighing finally saying what had been on his mind.

"Hyung, I felt scars on his wrist." Jongup said softly, that caught the others attention and they all came closer to hear the younger boy speak.

"What was that?" Yongguk demanded, they might not know the kid who saved Jongup earlier but if he was in trouble they wanted to help him because of what he did for Jongup.

"When h pushed me behind him I grabbed onto his hand and his sleeved rolled up and I felt the scars. I don't know if he did it himself but I think he cuts himself." Jongup explained, Himchan smiled gently wrapping his arm around Jongup.

"I'm sure that he's fine, what's his name by the way. You seemed to know him kind of." Himchan stated, Jongup laughed softly shaking his head hec ouldn't believe the others didn't know his name.
"his name is Junhong, but I call him Junnie." Jongup stated smiling shyly, Himchan cooed at how adorable he was pinching his cheek. Yongguk wandered off to his table to look through some fliers, he hadn't told the others but he wanted to find one more member for their group..another rapper.

 

 

 

"JUNHONG!!!" Zelo paused as he was heading up the stairs to his room, gulping he turned around and headed back down quickly going to find his dad.

"Yes..dad?" he said softly making sure to keep his eyes on the ground, he flinched when his dad tangled his fingers in his curly hair and yanked his head back.

"I got a call from your school today..what did I tell you!?!" He roared, Zelo shut his eyes tightly at the pan and tried to stay calm his dad would hurt him more if he showed fear he seemed to get a rise out of it.

"To not make myself noticed." Zelo replied softly but firmly, he knew his place but he didn't regret stepping in to protect Jongup the only one really at the school who had been kind to him so far, even if he was quiet like him.

"Get to your room, no dinner!" His dad shoved him and he collided with a table wincing at the pain that shot through his side but moved quickly before he could get struck for not moving fast enough.

 

Zelo waited until the house was quiet again, he grabbed his favorite face mask and climbed out from his window landing safely on the bush that was right beneath. Jumping up he ran as fast as he could ignoring the pains till going through him from knocking into the edge of the table not stopping until he was out of sight. Putting on his face mask so he wouldn't be noticed Zelo hurried to his destination, his heart beating excitedly in his chest but made sure to appear calm outwardly because he didn't want to attract too much attention especially since he was going somewhere that technically was against the law for him. Yongguk sighed the others had finally gotten him to confess that he was still looking for one more member, they weren't upset in face Jongup was excitedly because that meant he probably wouldn't be the youngest anymore and he was stoked. He didn't like acting cute and the youngest was supposed to do that and be all adorable and crap bt that wasn't him it made him uncomfortable if someone other than the hyungs hugged him and said he was adorable so in interviews it could get awkward for him. Finally arriving the boys gout of the taxi they had taken and looked at Yongguk in shock and a little worry, they stood in front of a club.

 

"Its okay, I used to perform here. They will let us in they know that I'm here looking for another rapper." Yonnguk announced grinning, He grabbed Himchan and Jongup's hand pulling them gently and made sure to keep the DaeJae couple in front of him so that he could keep his eyes on them.

"Ah Gukkie…I think there's someone performing tonight that you are going to love, he's a little young but already the fans are just crazy…He reminds me of you a little when you were first starting out." Chunwoo, the DJ announced when he spotted he younger boy clapping him on the back. Yongguk quickly introduced the others and they all started talking and laughing like they had known Chunwoo for years.

"Looks like its starting." Youngjae said softly when they heard loud cheering and clapping as someone jumped up on stage, their jaws dropped in disbelief when the recognized the person.
"no way!" Jongup breathed shaking his head stunned, there on the stage was none other than Junhong. Yongguk grinned to himself, he though he had recognized the younger boy but hadn't been sure and didn't want to say anything.

"He's good…Jongup I thought you said he never talks." Himchan said softly leaning down so that the smaller boy could hear him, Jongup was so stunned he couldn't even think properly.

"I..I mean I've never Heard…wow." Jongup stuttered, Yongguk had already called their CEO and had him on speaker so that he could hear the boy rapping and laughed softly at their boss' excitement.

"His name is Junhong, I’m not sure how old he is but I’m going to try and talk to him when he's finished." Yongguk announced, getting the okay from his boss they hung up and he made his way to the edge of the crowd, the others following him closely.

 

"Great job kiddo." Chunwoo said smiling slightly at the smaller boy, Zelo bowed handing him his microphone "Someone wants to meet you, go backstage again please." Zelo nodded looking at his watch, he had twenty minutes before his dad would check o him to make sure he was sleeping so he could spare a few minutes.

"Junhong!" Jongup called out smiling widely, Zelo froze his eyes widening in shock he took a step back and before hey could react he ran from the room as fast as he could.

"Well this could take some time." Yongguk murmured a frown on his face but he knew that the young boy would be watched by the others now since he had protected Jongup.