7

Defending

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA44rhGNpU9w7bRVnLjon

 

"Easy..easy." Yongguk murmured they had snuck back into their dorm without being noticed by other trainees or their managers, he slowly laid junhong down on blankets that Daehyun had quickly thrown to the floor. Himchan turned grabbing the medicine that Youngjae had hurried over with, Yongguk settled on the floor lifting Jonhong's head onto his lap running his fingers through the younger boys hair. Jongup watched terrified, he had known something was fishy with the younger boy because of how he acted around others, he wasn't that much older than Junhong but the younger boy reminded him of himself before he met the others. Himchan glanced up taking a deep breath to steady his hands when he saw the look on jongup's face.

 

"Dae..jae…take Jongup into the other room please." Himchan murmured, the two boys looked over and saw the terrified look on the small boys face.

"of course..come on Uppie." Daehyun tugged jongup gently when the smaller boy didn't move, Youngjae glanced one last time at the three boys before running after the two boys throwing himself at the two causing them to sprawl out into their bedroom laughing softly.

"I'm worried about Jongup." Himchan said softly as he started to clean up Junhong's back, Junhong would flinch every once in a while but didn't make a sound which worried the older boys.

"Just focus on Junhong right now, we'll worry about Jongup after we fix this one." Yongguk instructed, Himchan nodde moving quickly, finally after what seemed like forever they had managed to bandage Junhong's back with only a slight struggle when Junhong had cried out as Himchan shifted him to his side to reach the bandage easier.

"We're done Junhong…can you sit up?" Yongguk asked softly, Himchan held his shoulders gently pushing him up, Junhong bit his lip the pain was even worse this time around but he couldn't break down in front of them it would be embarrassing.

"I'm going to make you some tea." Himchan announced, Junhong bowed his head gratefully letting Yongguk help him up onto the couch. Junhong sat as straight as he could so that his back wouldn't touch the couch, Yongguk stood up.
"I'll be right back..okay." Junhong nodded and Yongguk hurried to his room looking for something light that the younger boy could wear that wouldn't cause too much pain.

 

 

"Is he asleep?" Youngjae asked softly, Daehyun looked over at the bed and nodded slightly. Jongup was curled up on Daehyuns bed clutching one of Yongguk's tiger's in his arms. Getting up Daehyun tucked the blankets around him brushing back his hair gently he could almost see the younger boys eyes still twitching and new it was going to be a long night.

"Let's go." Daehyun murmured grabbing Youngjae's hand pulling him up, they quietly left the room keeping the door open in case the younger boy had a nightmare.

"Can you put your arms up?" Yongguk said softly, Junhong lifted his arms letting Yongguk slip the loose tank top over him and dropped his arms in relief. Himchan hurried back in with some tea and Junhong bowed slightly taking the cup and sipping slowly.

 

It wasn't long before Junhong grew sleepy, he knew then that Himchan must have put something in his tea he was upset because he hated being drugged but it was also a relief because of the pain. Youngjae grabbed the cup before it dropped as Junhong slumped slightly his head falling down on Yongguk's shoulder. Lifting the younger boy easily Yonggu headed off to DaeJae's room and settled him beside Jongup who was squirming around on the bed, the minute Jongup felt the body next to him he threw his arms around that person snuggling close. Yongguk rolled his eyes smiling indulgently each boys cheek gently before leaving the room. Daehyun rubbed his face looking at the oldest member with curious eyes, Yongguk smiled slightly dropping a kiss onto his head the others laughed softly at the look of surprise on daehyun's face.

 

"Ah hyung." he whined his face turning red, sure he and Youngjae were in a relationship so he was used to being all kissy and cuddly with him but not with the other boys.

"I thought you were feeling left out." Yongguk teased, they all started to help clean up before dropping back down on the floor yawning and stretching.

"Hyung..what are we going to do about Junhong…and Jongup." Youngjae asked softly, Himchan glanced up at Jongup's name a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong with Jongup? He did look a little freaked out earlier but did he say something?" Daehyun and Youngjae giggled at his reaction and Yongguk smiled slightly as Himchan blushed.

"It's just, he kind of seemed blank. It was like when he first got here, we never asked how bad his life was before this. But I think him and Junhong are two peas in a pod." Youngjae explained, Yongguk sighed nodding in agreement he had noticed how similar they were and thought he was the only one.

"Well we have had enough excitement for the night…boys why don't you sleep in Jongup's room tonight alright, lets leave them two there since their still sleeping." Yongguk suggested, Daehyun grinned to himself his mind already working with excitement, jumping up he grabbed Youngjae's hand and dragged him off to the bedroom.

 

"What are you thinking Channie?" Yongguk asked softly as they got ready for bed, Himchan sighed flopping down on the bed, Yonggu flipped off the light and settled down beside him wrapping his arm around him gently.

"Are we really capable of taking care of four kids. I mean Dae and jae can take care of themselves but Jongup and Junhong clearly have issues." Himchan murmured, Yongguk sighed nodding his head slightly.

"I think you and jongup should share a room and me and Junhong. That way we can keep an eye on them." Yongguk suggested, Himchan smiled slightly snuggling into the taller boys chest. "I knew you would like that idea."

 

 

Junhong groaned softly the sleeping drug having worn off, blinking until his eyes finally adjusted he was surprised to see Jongup snuggled against him looking peaceful but Junhong was hot he felt like he was boiling he eased away from the smaller boy dropping to the floor. Biting his lip in pain Junhong struggled to stand and once he stood it took all his power not to throw up, stumbling to the door he held onto the wall as he moved slowly down the hallway. Finally reaching another door he hoped was a bedroom he pushed it open and leaned against the door breathing heavily.

 

"…hyung….Yongguk….hyung." he called out, Yongguk groaned his hand reaching out for the side lamp and he slapped it until it , glancing up his eyes widened when he saw Junhong's swaying form. Shoving Himchan off him who grunted and went right back to sleep he scrambled to catch the younger boy just as he pitched forward.

 

"HIMCHAN!"