12.

Defending

Image result for bap banglo                Image result for daejae

 

Image result for himup

 

 

 

 

"Junhong, Junhong speak to me.. keep your eyes open." Daehyun ordered as he tried to focus both on the road and the young boy who was struggling to stay concious. 

"i..i'm sorry." Junhong slurred, Daehyun glanced at him concerned as he swung into the dorm parking lot and laid on the horn hoping his hyungs and the others would realize it was him.

 

"do you hear that?!" Himchan demanded stepping out of the bathroom, they moved towards the window that was facing the parking lot.

"!" Yongguk exclaimed throwing on a jacket he quickly ran down the stairs towards Daehyun who was now struggling to get Junhong out of the car.

"you two stay here and get the bath ready not too hot okay, also get the first aid kit, Soju and make up the couch pillows and all that." Himchan ordered running after Yongguk.

 

Daehyun was struggling to get Junhong out of the car when his weight was suddenly gone and he sighed in relief seeing Yongguk lifting the taller boy into his arms. Himchan took Daehyun by the shoulders looking him up and down to make sure he was ok, Daehyun smiled slightly grabbing some things from the car as he turned to follow the others into the dorm his eyes widened when he spotted what looked like a bullet hole in the back side door. Shrugging thinking it was impossible because he didn't remember hearing anything, he ran after the others.

 

"Alright all of you out..Yongguk i'm going to need your help." Himchan murmured already stripping Junhong of his clothes, Jongup pouted but let the others pull him from the room.

"I think this calls for a movie." Youngjae said softly, Daehyun nodded in agreement pulling Jongup down onto his lap wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. "i'll also make some popcorn." hurrying to the kitchen he left the others to decide which movie to watch.

 

"What do you need me to do?" Yongguk asked softly trying not to feel jealous while Himchan held a Junhong clearly this was not the time to feel jealous since Junhong was literally unconcious.

"it might be easier if you get in the tub as well, don't get or anything we don't want to freak him out, but your gonna have to hold him up while I clean out his new cuts and everything.

"Got it." yongguk quickly stripped down to his boxers, he eased into the water cringing as it was lukewarm and he loved really hot water, Himchan waited until he was settled before lifting Junhong into the tub setting him down in front of him Yongguk wrapped his arms around his waist to keep him steady.

"W.." Junhong gasped blinking slowly looking around confused, when he realized what was going on his face went bright red and he tried to get out without any success.

"Easy Junhongie..we need to get you cleaned up and then we can treat your cuts okay." Himchan soothed using a bowl to rinse off some of the blood that had dried on Junhong's neck.
"oh." the younger boy replied still trying to keep himself up and away from Yongguk, the older boy smiled slightly keeping one hand at Junhong's waist to keep him steady he grabbed another bowl that Jongup had left for them. 

"close your eyes Junhongie, lets get your hair cleaned up and we can get out." Junhong sighed and did as he was told, a few minutes later Yongguk laughed softly when Junhong went completely limp in his arms.

"Did he fall asleep?" Himchan asked softly reaching behind him for a body towel, yongguk nodded. Himchan slapped Junhong's cheek gently until the younger boys eyes fluttered open again looking slightly confused. "Can you stand up for us, we need your help." 

"yes." Junhong mumbled, it took a few agonzing minutes before Junhong was standing outside of the tub shivering as Himchan quickly dried him off. once dry Junhong put his boxers and shorts back on but left his shirt off as Himchan suggested.

"Can you walk okay?" Yongguk asked concerned as he quickly dried off keeping an eye on Junhong in case he collapsed, Junhong nodded slightly even though his face was super pale, he was able to stand up straight without swaying.

 

"He always falls asleep." youngjae laughed softly lifting Jongup into his arms and heading off to their room. Daehyun smiled gently before taking their dishes to the kitchen and quickly cleaning up, it was pretty late and they had school the next day, hopefully Yongguk would be able to convince their managers to let them call off. 

"Easy Gukkie." Himchan murmured, Daehyun headed into the living room and tried not to gasp at the new cuts and bruises that could be seen on the young boy.
"Dae, head on to bed okay..we will talk to Hyung about calling in tomorrow." Yongguk suggested, Daehyun nodded in agreement smiling gently at Junhong who tried to smile back but it looked my like a grimace.

"good night Hyungs, Junhongie." He said grabbing Youngjae around the waist when the younger boy headed towards them to see if everything was ok.
"What's up?" Youngjae asked confused, Daehyun just pulled him back towards the room shutting the door leaving the three in the living room in silence.

"you've been through this before Junhongie, but if you make noise thats ok." Himchan stated smiling gently as he started to get the soju ready, Junhong huffed out a laugh wincing at the pain.

 

Finally after three hours Himchan was satisfied, leaning back on his heels he laughed softly when he realised the other two were both sleeping, Yongguk sprawled back against the couch and Junhong curled against his chest, he had been working on the younger boys legs seeing that he had been in pain when he was walking. Turns out the kid was still growing so he had pains a lot, after a nice massage he had fallen asleep which was easier for Himchan to clean up some of the deeper cuts without Junhong protesting. Standing he stretched groaning as some of his bones popped, grabbing all of the bandages and the bottle of soju he quickly put things away. 

 

"hyung?" Himchan jumped hand pressed to his heart as he turned and saw Jongup standing there nervously.

"Aigoo, Uppie..what's the matter?" himchan asked concerned walking over to him, Jongup shuffled his feet nervously before reaching his hand out grabbing older boys hand tightly.
"uh..c..can I sleep with you?" he asked shyly, Himchan grinned squeezing the younger boys hand he nodded in agreement and they headed off to his and Yongguk's room.