Misunderstood

It's all Started With a Kick

Taeyeon was back to her senses when a hand lightly grabs her shoulder.

"HYAA..." she jumped up. that stupid Leeteuk what do he want from me. she is not in a good mood and to see his face is the last thing on her mind.

"WHAT DO YO—" She stop when she see that it not Leeteuk it was HIM.

"Hey!" he said and smile at her.

"Can I sit down." He didn't wait for her to respond and sat on the bench.

"You should sit down, too. Your feet will hurt if you stand for too long." he taps the bench lightly. She sat down but didn't say a thing.

"You're Taeyeon, right?" he said.

"I'm new here so I don't have any friend. And I was walking and saw you sitting here alone, so I came and just want to say hello." he gave her a smile. And she just froze there.

"In class I didn't greet you properly. So let do it again. Hi, my name is Wooyoung and I would like to be your friend."he smile widely, and move his hand toward her. She didn't move.

"Taeyeon, let be good friend." he said still holding out his hand. She look at his hand

"Why should I be friend with you." she look up and look at his face and the smile on his face dissapeared.

"Huh..."

"I would NEVER be friend with you. I think our conversation should end here." she said and got up she was about to walk away but stop and turn around to look at him.

"And another thing. If we ever see each other again, don't talk to me. Just act like we NEVER saw each other. LIKE STRANGER." She said and was about to leave when a hand grab her wrist. She turn and their eyes met.

"LET GO OF ME." She glare at him, and he let's her go. She turn and walk.

"Why are you so mean? I just wanted to be your friend. Is that WRONG." he yelled out to her and she stop and turn around and walk toward him furiously.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY." She said through her teeth.

"I said, why are you so mean?" he repeat.

"ME MEAN!!! LOOK WHOSE TALKING. YOU'RE THE MEAN ONE! YOU'RE THE CRUEL ONE. NOT ME. YOU ARE." She was yelling pointing her finger into his chest.

"What are you talking about?" he asked in puzzle.

"DON'T ACT DUMB WITH ME. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" She was very angry at him and you can see it in her eyes.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking." He look even more puzzle.

"IN HIGH SCHOOL." His face was shock.

"How...did...you know." His face suddenly turn pale.

"I WAS ONE OF THEM. ONE OF THOSE STUPID GIRLS, WHO FELL FOR YOU. BUT WHAT DID I GET IN RETURN A BROKEN HEART." Tears rolled down her eyes. And Wooyoung suddenly remembered the little girl in High School who he rejected. he suddenly felt guilty.

"I'm sorry." he said in a low voice and was looking down at the ground.

"SORRY!!!! SORRY IS ALL YOU CAN SAY. YOU BROKE A GIRL HEART. A PURE INNOCENT GIRL HEART WHO JUST KNOW ABOUT LOVE. BUT YOU TURNED THAT LOVE INTO HATE." More tears rolls down her eyes. He saw the crystal tears fall and shattered when touch the ground. He slowly raise his head and he look at her right in the eyes. He did not see a happy lively little girl he saw in High School but a sad little girl who was surround in darkness and she is very scare, it was him who turn her into this. He slowly raise his hand and wipe her tears.

"DON'T TOUCH ME." She grab his shirt collar. But he still look at her.

"I WARN YOU, NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. AND IF YOU DO, DON'T SAY I NEVER WARN YOU." She turn and walk away and he look at her as she walk away. They didn't know that someone was watching them.

Leeteuk...

"Man, she is so aggressive. Only asked her a question and she is all pissed." he was walking around the campus. When he saw someone.

"Is that Taeyeon and Wooyoung." he saw and and walk closer and hear what they are talking about. He was hiding behind a big tree.

"SORRY!!!! SORRY IS ALL YOU CAN SAY. YOU BROKE A GIRL HEART. A PURE INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL HEART WHO JUST KNOW ABOUT LOVE. BUT YOU TURNED THAT LOVE INTO HATE." He heard Taeyeon voice.

What the heck happened between them? he looks at them and saw Wooyoung wipe her tears and she grab his collar.

"DON'T TOUCH ME."

"I WARN YOU, NEVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. AND IF YOU DO, DON'T SAY THAT I DIDN'T WARN YOU." and he saw Taeyeon left.

"I knew it they were in a relationship, and now he want her back, but she don't want to." he talk to himself and look back at Wooyoung who was standing there looking at Taeyeon as she dissappeared.

He can't have her I still haven't get my revenge yet. I'm still having fun with her. He can't just in just like that. I should do something. What should I do? He thought. and he didn't know that Wooyoung saw him.

Did that guy heard everything we said. It's HIM the guy that keep looking at Taeyeon in class, Leeteuk. I see, so he like her but I won't let him she going to be my. Wooyoung thought and look at Leeteuk.

While Leeteuk was thinking about a plan he notices that Wooyoung saw him and their eyes met and they glare at each other.

Oh, THE BATTLE IS ON... They both thought.


A/N:

Did you like my update.

Who do you think will get Taeyeon heart? If you want to know than please keep on reading. And don't stop. I think I will update on Sunday, so please look forward.

Please comment and subcribe.

Last time I update ch. 7 and 2 people subcribe thank you for those who subcribe. *BOWS*