"Kissing Couple?!"

It's all Started With a Kick

 

“I love this place.” Taeyeon said and started to run around while Leeteuk chased after her.

“Taeyeon, stop running!” He yelled, but she wasn’t listening.

“How the heck did she run so fast with those short legs?” He muttered but didn’t give up and kept on chasing after her. Finally he caught up to her.

“Taeyeon stop running.”

“No, the line here is really long and we have to hurry there before the line gets too long and we have to wait for hours.” She said back at him.

“Wait I have something to give to you.” He pulled out a small black box.

“Wow the black box is really cute. Now let’s go.” She said.

“No wait, you haven’t even seen what inside.” He slowly opened the box and inside was a beautiful silver heart necklace.

“…”

“Taeyeon come back to Earth.” He snapped his finger.

“Wow what a beautiful necklace. This is for me?” she asked.

“Then who do you think it is for. Ok, let me put it on you.” He took out the necklace; he circled his arm around her neck and put the necklace on her. She was so happy that she didn’t realize that she cried.

“Why are you crying?” He started to panicked when he saw her cry.

“NO, something flew into my eyes.” She said while rubbed away the tears.

“Really, let me blow your eyes.” He moved his face closer to her and gently blew on her eyes.

 

 

“Hurry up!” Jessica yelled.

“Shish and who said this place is not fun.” Heechul said and ran to Jessica.

“OH MY GOSH LOOK AT THAT!” She gasped.

“What? Where?” He looked around and realized what she meant.

“THAT? That is so normal. I thought you were born in America and those things are normal to you.” He said.

“How is that normal, looked at those two. How could they do that in front of hundreds of people? Don’t they feel embarrassed?” she looked at the kissing couple. She jumped up when Heechul suddenly yelled out something.

“YOU GO MAN. SHOW HER WHAT YOU GOT. DON’T STOP.” He cheered the couple but got a hit in the back of the head by the Ice princess. Jessica then walked away and left him their looking like an idiot.

“YAH, what did you hit me for?” He yelled while rubbing the back of his head.

 

 

“FOOD, FOOD, FOOD!” Yoona and Sooyoung ran to the snack bar and brought themselves hot dogs while the others waited for them to get the food.

“Sooyoung, Yoona look at that.” Yuri pointed at the kissing couple.

“Oh that is so romantic.” Sooyoung and Yoona both said.

“That’s not romantic, that’s embarrassing. How could they do that in public?” Donghae and Ryeowook said.

“HAH you guys are just jealous.” Yuri said.

“No we’re not.” Yesung said.

“Oh yeah then why are you guys blushing.” Yoona said and the guys immediately covered their faces.

“HAHAHA, nice one Yoona.” Sooyoung gave a high five to her friend.

 

 

“This place is so pretty like a fairy tales and there is so much pink.” Tiffany was looking around the place like a little kid who just received her present. And she saw something that attracted her attention.

“OMG I thought only in America people would do that but maybe I’m wrong.” She looked at the couple.

“It seem wrong to look at them but they look so good together.” She praised the couple, while Siwon just looked at the couple and back to Tiffany.

“I wish I could do that with someone. But I don’t have a boyfriend and no one want to be my boyfriend.” She sighed and walked away.

‘Why is she saying that? Why would she be looking for someone else while that someone is right in front of her?’ he sighed and walked with her.

 

 

“OOHH look at that couple.” Sunny squeal she love to see romantic moment.

“They look so cute together.” She exclaimed

“HAHAHA...” Sungmin laugh

“Are you crazy? Why are you laughing?” she looked at him.

“That couple look so funny, the girl is so short while the guy is tall.” He laughed again and got a smack on the head by Sunny.

“YAH what do you mean short. So short people can’t date tall people is that what you mean, so that mean I can’t date you right because I’m short while you’re tall.” She was angry.

“NO that’s not what I meant. She and you are different, you’re the Aegyo queen and you’re much cuter than her. Please forgive me.” Sungmin pleaded.

“You’re now forgiven.” Sunny said, she couldn’t stay mad at him when he uses his aegyo.

 

 

“Seohyun and Kyuhyun stop looking at that couple, if you want to do that with someone, that someone is right in front of you.” Hyoyeon teased Seohyun and Kyuhyun, they both turned away and Kyuhyun walked to where Eunhyuk was standing.

“UNNIE it’s not like that.” Seohyun said.

“If it’s not likes that then what is it?” Hyoyeon try to get the answer out of Seohyun.

“Just forget it.” Seohyun said and walked toward the guys

‘That girl look likes Taeyeon unnie but maybe I’m wrong’ Seohyun thought.

 

 

“Leeteuk, I’m fine now.” Taeyeon said and tries to move away because she has been holding her breath when Leeteuk blew on her eyes.

“Are you sure, do you need to rinse your eyes?” He asked, worried about her.

“Yeah, I’m hungry why don’t we go eat.” She said.

“Sure, why not?” He grabbed her hand and they walked to a near by restaurant (A/N I don’t know if there is a restaurant in Lotte World or not.)

While they were walking someone yelled “HEY KISSING COUPLE!.” From every direction, people who passed by were surprised and stopped to see what had happened. Leeteuk and Taeyeon also stopped and looked around and to their surprise, saw their dongseang from every direction.

“TAEYEON!” “LEETEUK!” The girls and boys exclaimed. Their jaws dropped when they realized that it was Taeyeon and Leeteuk that were the couple they saw earlier. They also saw their members with their date and were surprised that they saw everyone here.

“What did you guys mean by ‘Kissing Couple’” Taeyeon and Leeteuk asked but no one answered and they start laughing making the Leader couple confused.