Decision

It's all Started With a Kick

The bowling alley got quite as SNSD and Super Junior stopped playing and looking at leeteuk trying to hear his answer.

'You better say yes or else we will kill you' SNSD thought as they looked at Leeteuk like he was their prey and if he make a wrong move they will eat him alive.

'Poor our, hyung' Super Junior thought. They looked at him with a sorry eyes and that he is now on his own.

Leeteuk looked at Sora and Taeyeon. Leeteuk want to say 'no' but there something inside him said that the wrong answer.

'What should I do. Leeteuk you're now on a dead end and there is nowhere to run, whichever you choose you still going to die SO CHOOSE ALREADY.' he argued with himself inside his head.

everyone are now looking at Leeteuk even a stranger passed by would stop to see what happened.

"No...me and Taeyeon never date." Leeteuk finally confessed after long intense fighting with himself.

"WHAT!" Wooyoung yelled.

"Really." Sora frown face now turned into a smile. Everyone now turned to looked at Taeyeon except Sora who was still looking at Leeteuk Taeyeon kept her head down.

"Umm...I don't feel well, I'm gonna go home." Taeyeon said and left.

"Unnie wait for us." SNSD ran after Taeyeon. Why does my heart felt so hurt when he said 'no'. Am I having feeling for him. NO TAEYEON YOU HATE HIM. Taeyeon shaked her head.

~~

"Are we still playing." Heechul asked.

"NO!!" Super Junior yelled and so they all left the bowling alley.

Few week later...

Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn't talked or looked at each other. Wooyoung started to followed Taeyeon after Leeteuk confessed that he and Taeyeon don't have any relationship with each other and as usual Taeyeon would ignored him. On the other hand Leeteuk and Sora are alway with each other that it make people around them thought they are dating. It was lunch time, as usual Leeteuk sit with Super Junior but Sora wasn't with them, she was having a talked with her counselor about her classes.

"Hey Leeteuk, did you know." Eunhyuk said.

"Know what?" Leeteuk said while reading a magazines Sora let him borrow.

"It seem like taeyeon starting to forgive Wooyoung and he planning to asked her out." Eunhyuk said. Leeteuk was angry inside when he heard Eunhyuk said  and so he grib on the magazine like he was going to rip it apart and still isn't looking at Eunhyuk.

"I don't care if they are dating or not." he fakely said.

"Well I thought you want to know. Oh, Leeteuk could I borrow your cell?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Why where your phone." Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk suspicious.

"It out of battery and I need to call someone. Pretty Please." Eunhyuk looked at him with his puppy eyes.

"Here." Leeteuk took out his iphone and give it to Eunhyuk. "Thank you." Eunhyuk went out of the cafeteria with Leeteuk phone, when Eunhyuk is out of sight he finally ripped the magazine apart.

~~

"Yoboseyo." someone on the line said.

"It me Eunhyuk."

"Eunhyuk, did you finish the plan?" a girl voice said.

"Yep, how about you?"

"Yep, ok now bye."

"Bye, Love y—" he was about to say when she hanged up on him.

~~

What is this." Taeyeon read her text.

From: Leeteuk

To: Taeyeon

Meet me at the park at 7 sharp.

'Why do he want to meet me. There is nothing to talk about.' she looked at the text confused.

"What is this." Leeteuk said

From: Taeyeon

To: Leeteuk

Meet me at the park at 7 sharp and don't you dare be late.

'Why did she send me this. Is she announcing that she and Wooyoung are dating.' Leeteuk looked at the text.

The Park...

Taeyeon was sitting on the park bench waiting for Leeteuk, and she saw a familiar figure walking toward her and it was Leeteuk.

"What do you want to talk about." they both said.

"What, you told me to come here." Taeyeon said.

"No I did not, you're the one who told me to come here." Leeteuk said

"You don't belive me here the proof." "I also have proof." and they both showed each other the text they got from each other.

"I didn't send you that." They both said.

"Eunhyuk" "Hyoyeon" they both remember that they let them borrow their phone.

"That bastard." Leeteuk muttered. They stay silent and didn't dare looked at each other.

"I'm going now." Taeyeon said.

"Wait, did you eat yet. Want to grab something to eat." Leeteuk said and Taeyeon looked at him in suprise. Why the heck did I said that. Leeteuk felt embarassed.

"No, I already have plan with someone." she said. Wooyoung, he thought.

"Wooyoung." he blurted out. Taeyeon didn't replied.

"Are you two dating?" he asked.

"It none of your business." she looked at him angry and said again. "I can date whoever I want and when did you starting to care who I date or not." she looked at him.

"Are you still angry at what I said in the bowling alley?" he asked.

"Why would I be angry, it the truth we've never dated. Sooner or later the truth will come out so it not your fault." she shrugged it off.

"You seriously don't know how I felt at that time. I was put in a dead end and have nowhere to run, you think it was easy for me to said that. If you think it so easy why don't you put yourself in my place what would you do, who would you pick." he argued.

"This is nonsense." she was about to walked away when Leeteuk grab her shoulder and spun her around.

"Answer me. If you have to choose between Wooyoung and me who would you choose." he said.

"I don't want to answer this stupid question." Tayeon said and she felt his grib is getting stronger.

"ANSWER ME." Leeteuk said throught his teeth. Taeyeon knew that she have to answer the question or else he won't let her go.

"I would choose..."


A/N: This is my early Lunar New Year present for you guys, and I'm not going to update next week because of the final. I will give you guys a present next chapter for your patient and that you didn't give up on me. THANK YOU.

COMMENTS & SUBCRIBES