The Trip (Part 1)

It's all Started With a Kick

The black limo arrived in front of the dorm...

"Are you guys ready." said Taeyeon. "Yes, unnie" "Then lets go" she said and they walks confidently to the limo. The chauffeur open the door for them, and one by one they all walk in. When inside the girls gazed around in awes the limo look so luxurious, and they knows that this will be their first time and also last.

"Unnie, do you know where we going." Seohyun asked worry.

"I don't know he didn't say the location." she said also worry. Then the car suddenly stop. "Are we there?" they question when the door open. The girls look at the place throught the open door before coming out.

Taeyeon was the last one to come out "Unnie, where are we?" Seohyun asked even more worry. She look around and the place was cover with trees and mountains. They heard the car engine and the limo left them in the middle of nowhere. "Unnie, what are we going to do?" Seohyun starting to break down. "I don't know and the phone is out of signal." she said looking at her phone. "PARK LEETEUK, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US!!!!" she yelled looking up at the sky tears forming in her eyes.

"Why are you yelling out my name? Did you miss me already?" The girls all turn around and they see Suju standing infront of them. They wanted to cry but the same time feeling relief.

"Let's go, we're going hiking." Leeteuk said and everyone follows him.

After fews hours...

"I"m so tired, lets rest." Heechul and Jessica said at the same time.

"Stop copy me." They both said, and they glares at each other.

"I'm not talking to you." they both said and left.

"We already rest just a few minutes ago." Tiffany and Siwon said at the same time and blush.

"I love hiking." Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said look at each other for a long time.

"I'm hungry, lets eat something." Sooyoung and Ryeowook said. "I'm not sharing food with you." They said and left.

"Why don't we camp here tonight." Leeteuk said and everyone agree.

Suju and SNSD works together to buid the tents, and the girls all forgot what Taeyeon told them yesterday, because they are all having a great time together with the boys.

"Ok, we have set up everything and the only thing we need is fire woods." Leeteuk said "Who wanna go?" no one answer. "Then let's have a game." Leeteuk go and pick up eighteen stick and he break four sticks in half and throw the others half away and he shuffle it in his hand. "Ok, now pick." one by one everyone took out a stick. Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Hyoyeon, and Eunhyuk have the short stick in their hand, and they unwillingly left to go pick some woods.

"I have a plan." Eunhyuk suddenly said. "What is it." They all said.

"Why don't we partner up, me and Hyoyeon, Leeteuk and Taeyeon, so we can collect the woods faster." Eunhyuk said proud of himself.

"No!" Taeyeon and Leeteuk said didn't look at each other. "I agree with the idea." Hyoyeon said. "So that settle me and Hyoyeon, you and Taeyeon." Eunhyuk took Hyoyeon hand, Hyoyeon blush by the action and they both left Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"Ok, let's go." Leeteuk walk to the right but Taeyeon was going the other way. "Where are you going? do you want to get lost?" he said angrily and took her wrist and make her follow him. She yank her her wrist free from his hold, she raised her leg. But he blocked her kick with his hand "Ha, you can't kick me." and he left her there dumbfounded as he go pick up some woods.

Hours have passed...

"Hey it getting dark, we have picked enough, now let's go back." He called out to Taeyeon. "I'll be right ther— AAGH!!!" she yelled, he drops all the woods he was holding and ran to her. He caught her wrist but lost balance and they both fall down.

While at HyoHyuk side...

"Hyoyeon, I want to tell you something." Eunhyuk said. "What it it." she look at him in the eyes. "I know that Leeteuk and Taeyeon hate each other and even some of the guys, too. But, if I don't tell you this I'll regret it forever." he started to get nervous. "Go on." Hyoyeon said. "I really like you, Hyoyeon." he blush and tried to look away from her gaze. "But how? WHEN?" she curiously asked. "I don't know how but when I first saw you and you were dancing it make my heart fluttered." he said even more shy now. "How do you feel about me?" He asked Hyoyeon now looking at her in the eyes. "I like you, too." she blushed and look away and pretend to go picking up wood, he caught her wrist and spun her around and his arms circle around her waist pulling her closer.

"Really, you like me." he asked and she nod her head shyly. "WOOHOOOOOO!!! HYOYEON SAID SHE LIKE ME!!!" he yells and Hyoyeon just laugh shyly and hits his arm for him to stop. "I will promise you, that I will the the best boyfriend you ever have." "Actually, you're my first boyfriend." "Really, then I'll be the first and also the last boyfriend of yours." he said with a grin on his face and they hug. "But we have to keep it a secret, we can not let anybody know about this, understand." she said. "Are you crazy, Leeteuk will kill me if he find out." "Taeyeon, too." she said worry. "But it will be fun, I always dream of having a secret relationship." he winked at her. "Ok, it's already getting dark let's go back." she said and they broke off the hug and while going back they talk happily to each other.

Tiffany and Siwon saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon from afar and walks toward them.

"Where's Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked Hyoyeon.

"Where's Leeteuk?" Siwon asked Eunhyuk.

"They haven't come back yet?" They both said in suprise.

"Where are they?" Tiffany and Siwon asked angrily.

"Well, because we want to pick woods faster. We partnered up, so me and Hyoyeon, Leeteuk and Taeyeon." Eunhyuk said.

"What's going to happen to our Taeyeon?" Hyoyeon is worry. "Don't worry they're grown up, they will know how to take care of each other." Eunhyuk  try to cheer up Hyoyeon. "They hate each other, they will not help each other, but they will kill each other." Hyoyeon about to tear up "It was all your fault." she ran away.

While at Leeteuk and Taeyeon side...

Am I dead yet? why the ground is not rocky or hard? My lip its feel like it landed on something weird, Taeyeon thought.

AM I dead yet? something fall on me its so heavy. My lip its taste sweet and soft, Leeteuk thought.

They slowly open their eyes...