"Oppa!"

It's all Started With a Kick

SM University...

"My head hurt." "I'm so dizzy." "My body ached so much." "I don't feel well at all." the eight boys with sunglasses said while walking to do school ground.

"That what you get for drinking too much. Shame on you." Leeteuk said to the eight boys.

"Look who's talking." the eight boys said.

~

"My HEAD! it feel like it going to explode." "I hate this." "Why did I drink so much yesterday." "My body feel so weak." the eight girls with sunglasses said while walking.

"It your fault for not listening to me and keep on drinking." Seohyun said.

"We're sorry for not listen to you." the eight girls bow to Seohyun. They walked to their class still complaining but stopped when they saw nine guys with sunglasses walking toward them.

"HYOYEON!!!" Eunhyuk ran toward her with his arm wide open, but Hyoyeon raised her hand to stopped Eunhyuk to come any closer to her.

"What." he looked at her confused.

"Honey, don't come any closer. You smell like alcohol." Hyoyeon pinched her nose.

"What, I just bathed and change to new clothes." Eunhyuk sniffed himself.

"Oh, I just brought this. Drink it." Eunhyuk held out a small bottle.

"What is it." Hyoyeon asked taking the bottle.

"It will get rid of your hangover. Drink it." Eunhyuk said and suddenly Hyoyeon hug him.

"Gomawo." Hyoyeon said.

"Anything for my princess." he said and was about to kiss Hyoyeon but was blocked by her hand.

"Nope. Your breath stink and people is looking." Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk turned their head and saw SNSD and Super Junior looking at them.

"Finally, realize that your not alone." "Get a room." "I'm so jealous."

"Stop talking and let go in." Leeteuk said and went inside the classroom and other followed him.

"Whoa, what is this. Why everyone wearing sunglasses? Is this some kind of sunglasses event or did some of you guys get wasted over the weekend." The teacher said looking around the classroom.

"We have bad new and a good new. The bad new is Wooyoung will no longer be in this class he just dropped this class this morning." The teacher said .

"And the good new is you guys will have a new student. Is she here today?" The teacher said looking around the classroom. "First day of school and not here today. Well, we will begin class."

end of class...

"Taeyeon, we will go first ok." the girls said and left Taeyeon who was still putting books into her bag.

"Here, drink this." Leeteuk give her a small bottle similar to Eunhyuk.

"You know you don't have to do this." she said. "He is not here anymore so you don't have to be my boyfriend anymore." she looked at him.

"I know, but this will be the last time I will be nice to you so accept it." he said and so she took the bottle.

"You know me and my girls won't bother you guys again. So don't bother us."

"Who said you're free. I haven't had my revenge yet so I'm not letting you out of my sight."

"What...whatever. Keep on dreaming about getting your revenge."

"We'll see." he said and walked out of the classroom. While he was walking a pair of hands covered his eyes.

"Who is this." he asked.

"Oppa guess who I am." a girl voice said.

Wait, this voice, I know this voice. It the voice I want to hear the most. The voice from the person that capture my heart. The person whom I love. Leeteuk was so happy that a smile was shown on his face and he was ready to say the name.


A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I UPDATE THIS STORY RIGHT ON 2012.

while I was lying on bed I have new ideas for the next 4 chapter and I'm not going to update. *Defense the kicks and the punchs.* I will update again when I get my story poster. I'M SORRY.

BUT I will update again when the *COUGH silent reader* subcribe the story then maybe i'll update.

HELLO 2012 AND GOODBYE 2011 *WAVING* NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN