The Meeting

It's all Started With a Kick

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon dorm...

"How did this happened." Hyoyeon said while walking around the room.

"Hyoyeon sit down, you're making me dizzy." Eunhyuk was sitting on the sofa looking at Hyoyeon.

"Did you call everyone?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yes." Eunhyuk said. When suddenly someone knock on the door. "I think it them, let me go get door." Eunhyuk stood up and went to the door and opened it.

"What is the emergency. Me and Tiffany were having fun shopping. And the clothes are on sale!" Jessica said.

"If it not an emergency why would I called you from your shopping? I don't want to die. Now sit down and wait for the others." Hyoyeon said.

"What so important?" "I'm hungry, Hyoyeon make me a sandwich." Yuri and Sooyoung walked in at the same time.

"Yah, Sooyoung I'm not your slave, make it yourself." Hyoyeon said. Then one by one, everyone arrived. And the small room was crowded with people.

"So who are we missing." Hyoyeon tried to count the head but there was just too many people and she was just too short.

"Aish we shouldn't have meet here. There's too many people." Hyoyeon said angrily and tried to count again.

"YAH...STOP TOUCHING THE STUFF AND STOP MOVING AROUNG. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BREAK MY HOUSE." Hyoyeon yelled and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.

"Ok, that's better. So who are we missing." *knock knock* now everyone had their eyes at the door and Hyoyeon went and opened the door and it was Yoona and Donghae.

"Did you two walked here together?" Hyoyeon looked at them with suspicious.

"Aniyo, I was...walking up here when I...saw him and we just walked together." Yoona stuttered.

"You're lying." Hyoyeon looked at Yoona then Donghae then back at Yoona.

"No I'm not." 

"She not lying." Donghae defended Yoona.

"Then why are you caring her stuff." Hyoyeon pointed at the books Donghae was carrying.

"Oh Oh THIS. She was carrying...alot of stuff so I...helped her." Yoona nods her head nonstop.

"Ok, whatever you say." Hyoyeon walked back to the living room.

"*whew* I thought we're going to get caught." they both felt relieved. *knock knock* Yoona and Donghae looked at the door and opened it. Taeyeon and Leeteuk was standing in front of the door and walked inside without noticing Yoona and Donghae who was standing there.

"What's the emergency." Leeteuk and Taeyeon said.

"Yeah, we want to know too. WHAT"S THE EMERGENCY?" Everyone said.

"THIS." Eunhyuk took out his phone and shows everyone the picture. Everyone was shocked

"What is that!" "AHHH" "OH MY GOD!" " This can't be happening?" "Is this a nightmare!" Everyone started talking, Sooyoung who was eating her sandwich spitted it out and it landed on everyone.

"EWWW!!!!!!" "AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" "ARGHHH MY HAIR! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!" Jessica and Heechul both screamed. "EWW SO DISGUSTING!!!" Everyone was screaming and jumping up and down.

"SHUT UP!" Leeteuk yelled and froze he quickly grabbed Eunhyuk phone to see what's on there. Taeyeon and Leeteuk jaw dropped when they saw what on there.

"Are you two dating?" "How did it happened?" "When did you two started dating?" "Taeyeon, how could you?" "Way to go, hyung?" Everyone started to moves toward Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"STOP!!" Eunhyuk yelled and everyone looked at him.

"Before Leeteuk explain. I want to confess something." Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon hand and everyone jaws drop even Hyoyeon.

"Me and Hyoyeon are dating." Eunhyuk said confidently.

"WHAT!!" "When did it happened?!" "Who asked each other out first?!" "Did you guy kiss, yet?" Now everyone starts to asked Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk questions.

"SHUT UP!" Leeteuk yelled. 

"Let me explain. Me and Taeyeon are not dating, Taeyeon asked me to be her fake boyfriend so Wooyoung would give up on her and won't bother her again." Leeteuk said and everyone seem to understand.

"Well, then forget what I just tell you a while ago." Eunhyuk said.

"Never, we all heard you loud and clear that you and Hyoyeon are dating." Heechul said and everyone started laughing.

"So that what happen, I got my hope up." Hyoyeon was sad that Taeyeon and Leeteuk were not dating.

"You two look like a perfect couple." Tiffany said.

"Look at this picture who would say that you two are not in love." Siwon said.

"I know right, they kiss each other so passionately, I was going to record it. WHAT A WASTE!" Eunhyuk said and everyone seems to agreed with him.

"So are you two still a fake couple?" Yoona asked.

"I don't think so? it seems like Wooyoung believe us." Taeyeon said.

"Then why don't we have a party?" Sooyoung said.

"What party?" everyone asked.

"How about a party for our new couple Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon and successful plan of the fake couple Leeteuk and Taeyeon." Reowook said.