Kang Sora

It's all Started With a Kick

"So...Sora is it you." he was smiling ear to ear. The hands uncovered his eyes, he slowly open his eyes and saw the empty white hallway. He slowly turned himself around and saw a girl wearing a white dress was smiling at him showing her dimple. He couldn't believe his eyes that he is seeing the girl he haven't seen in so many years is right infront of him. She was the person who made him wait every single days infront of the school to picked her up. The person who always ran into his arm when she have a bad day. The person who made his heart beat faster. She was his next door neighbor, his first crush, and his first love. SHE WAS KANG SORA.

"OPPA." She hug him. He was frozen for a few second and hug her back.

"What...are you doing here?" he asked when he sense returned. "You don't like me to be here." she pouted her lips. "Anni...that not what I meant." he tighten the hugs.

"I go here now. I miss my first class though." she was laughing and broke the hug. 

"So you were the one who was suppose to be the new student in my class." he laugh and there was silent as their eyes locked on each other.

"So how are you." They both said.

"You go first." he said. "No, you go."  "No, lady first." he said.

"OK. How are you, oppa?" she asked

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm good. I really miss you oppa. And also Eunhyuk oppa." she said.

"Oh, so you want to see Eunhyuk." he asked and she nod her head.

"Then why don't we go meet him." he said and she immediately took his hand, he was supprised by her sudden skinship but he cannot hide his happiness but just laugh out loud and led her to the cafeteria. While the two was having fun chitchat with each other, they didn't know that someone was looking at them.

Cafeteria...

"Eunhyuk oppa." she yelled and ran toward him.

"Sora!? what are you doing here?" he literally jumped up from his sit when he saw her and she hug him. Everyone in the cafeteria was looking at the two.

"I'm a student here." she broke the hug and smile at him.

"WOW look how beautiful you have gotten. It been 7 years I haven't seen you, since you move to America." he was suprised how much she had change, he was also her neighbor.

"Who is she, oppa?" Hyoyeon asked out of nowhere and it make Super Junior jumped.

"Hyo...Hyoyeon. Are you trying to give me a heart attack. This is Sora she used to be my and Leeteuk neighbor. I treat her as my little sister." he explained to Hyoyeon because he know that she get jealous very easy.

"Sora this is my girlfriend Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon this is Sora." He introduced them to each other.

"Very nice to meet you, Hyoyeon unnie." "Me too." they shook each other hands.

"So what are you doing here. It so unusual of you to approach me when there is people around." Eunhyuk asked.

"Me and my girls want to go to bowling tonight. Do you and your boys want to come?" she asked.

"Let me ask them if they are free." he said and turned to the table where the boys were eating their lunches.

"BOYS, DO YOU WANT TO GO TO BOWLING WITH THE GIRLS." he yelled.

"SURE." everyone yelled back.

"Ok, we're going." he said to Hyoyeon.

"Be there at 7 p.m." she said. "Ok"

"Sora want to go bowling with us." Hyoyeon asked. "Ummm....Sure. Could I bring a friend with me." "Yeah sure. Ok then, bye." she waved to Sora and Eunhyuk.

Bowling alley...

At the bowling alley people were staring and looking when 18 peoples walked into the place. Everyone was gossiping about how y, handsome, beautiful they are, and people was also wondering why would they come here when they could go clubbing like other young adult. SNSD and Suju now all have their bowling shoes and walking to their lanes.

"Everyone gather around." Eunhyuk called out the other.

"OK, why don't we have a battle between SNSD and Super Junior." Eunhyuk said.

"What do we get if we win." Jessica asked because if there is no prize then she won't play.

"The loser team will be the winner team slave for a day and they have to listen and do what the winner team tell them to do. How about that." Heechul said.

"DEAL." everyone yelled.

"But let us practice first." said Tiffany.

"OK." Siwon said. Everyone was stretching and practice their move as if they were going on a tournament and their live is on the line if they lose. Leeteuk was very good in bowling so he was very confident. Hehehe you're definitely be mine slave Taeyeon. Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon and got his bowling ball and approach the lane. He release the ball and it was rolling fast and he hit a strike ball. The girls was looking at him in disbelief while the guys was cheering.

"We're totally gonna lose." Sunny said.

"That was just a lucky shot. Keep on practicing." Hyoyeon scolded them. Leeteuk can only smirked and got the ball and he strike again.

Wow he look so handsome and he bowl. What are you think Taeyeon. she shaked her head but looked at Leeteuk again.

Leeteuk saw Taeyeon was looking at him like she was going to eat him alive, and so he . "Are you checking me out."

"You wish." she answered him when her sense returned, she got up from her sit, she then pick up a bowling ball and approach the lane and she throw the ball up in the air and when it hit the floor it make a loud thud sound. Everyone was looking at her but she didn't care she just want to show to Leeteuk that she also know how to play bowling but the ball fell down the gutter and Leeteuk was laughing at her.

"WOW. You're ." he was laughing at how she bowl.

"Shut up." she glared at him.

"Sorry, here let me teach you." he approach her and took the ball out of her hands.

"No need." she yanked the bowling ball back.

"NO, let me teach you some move." he yanked the ball from her hands once again. As the two were playing bowling and Leeteuk taught her some move they became closer, they joked and laugh at each other mistake. Peoles were passing by could surely mistake that the two were a couple, until someone came and ruined the moment.

"Oppa!!" Someone yelled and Leeteuk was looking up to see who it was and he saw Sora walked toward him and he smile at her.

"Oppa, sorry I was late." she apologized.

"Nah." Leeteuk asked while patting her head and Taeyeon just stood there and watch the two all lovey dovey with each other.

"AHEM." Taeyeon clear . Sora and Leeteuk both looked at Taeyeon.

"Don't pay attention to her." Leeteuk said.

"That not very polite." Sora hit Leeteuk arm.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang Sora." Sora bowed.

"Kim Taeyeon, but just call me Taeyeon." Taeyeon also bowed.

"So where is your friend is she coming." Leeteuk asked.

"My friend is not a SHE but a HE." she was smiling. "Oh, there he is, Wooyoung over here." she was waving her arm. Leeteuk and Taeyeon looked at each other when they heard Wooyoung name and both looked at the direction Sora was waving her arm to.

"Oh, there you are." he walked up to Sora. Both Leeteuk and Taeyeon was shocked when they saw Wooyoung face. 

"Is...he your friend." Taeyeon asked.

"Yes. I just barely knew him this morning. But he really nice to help me find some classes. So I asked me to come with me." Sora explained when she saw Taeyeon and Leeteuk faces became unpleasant when they saw Wooyoung.

"Is it ok. I already asked Hyoyeon unnie." she said thinking it was a bad idea bringing Wooyoung with her.

"Yeah, it's ok." Leeteuk said trying to calm Sora.

"Oh, I have to introduce you guys. Leeteuk thi—" 

"No need to introduce we're already know each other." Wooyoung interrupter her and was glaring at Leeteuk.

"Oh really." Sora was suprised that they already knew each other.

"Hey Taeyeon, haven't seen you for a while. Here with your boyfriend." Wooyoung looked at Taeyeon and she looked away when there eyes met.

"Oppa, you know Taeyeon too." Sora asked Wooyoung.

"Unnie, your here with your boyfriend. Who is he?" Sora asked.

"HIM." Wooyoung glared Leeteuk. Sora was suprised by his answer, Taeyeon and Leeteuk looked away.

"Oppa, are you two dating?" Sora asked Leeteuk while looking at him and Taeyeon.

"I..." he was having a cold sweat and was trying hard to think how to answer the question. If he say no then Wooyoung will bug Taeyeon again. And if he say yes then he can never see Sora again.

"I..."


A/N: Wow this is my hardest chapter. I have to do some research on bowling and I thought my head was gonna explode.

Feel so sorry for Leeteuk stuck between the two girl. How will he answer the question.

U will find out in the next chapter.

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT SUBCRIBE TO THE STORY.

PLS COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE!!