The Trip (Part 2)

It's all Started With a Kick

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both yells, Taeyeon immediately jump up.

"YOU!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" she shouted and grab his neck trying to choke him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" "Plea...se, let...me...g...go." he pleaded trying to pry off her hands, he felt the pair of hands left his neck.

Panting he scream, "You!!!...Are...you...CRAZY!!"

"You, I was starting to trust you. But you took advantage of ME!! Or is this all a set up? Did you plan all this? So you can get back at me!" she yelled at him.

"YES! I planned the trip so I could get revenge. But I never plan this, NEVER! And ME taking advantage of YOU!!! Look whose talking. Look at yourself, you're short, 'A' cup , no , wear glasses, and you dressed sloppy! Why would I want to take advantage of a KID that have ajumma laugh?" he yelled back at her, but later regret what he just said when he saw tear rolls down her eyes. She raised her hand ready to slap him but stop and and left him there dumbfounded. She sit beside a tree knees to her chest and head down.

Did I hurt her feeling? I was just telling her that she is not my type, he thought looking at her in guilt.

That stupid guy. How could he said that to me? even if he hate me. He can't say those words to a girl, she wipe her tears. They stayed quiet for a fews minute. When suddenly Leeteuk got up, he was trying to climped up the small cliff but it was too high for him.

"Aish... there in no way we can get up there. We're totally trap down here." he was kickin the tree. He then look into his pockets to find his phone to call the others but he remember he left it in his backpack back at the camp, but he found something instead, a lighter. He than gather some dead leaves and old trees branch.

What is he doing. Is he crazy? she looked at him running around.

He piled up the leaves and branches. Using the lighter to burn the leaves and just in seconds there was a big fire. he sat down facing Taeyeon and they both watched the burning fire.

Few hours later...

Taeyeon was still awake when she heard a soft snore. Is he sleeping? OH, here my chance to get revenge, she got up and walk to the burning ashes. she took out the burning branch and smile evilly, heading toward Leeteuk she check if he was really asleep. she then take the burning part of the branch and draw on his  face.

"Hee...Hee......hee." she cover . Oh, this is so funny, I wish I could take a picture of this, but I don't have anything. Oh Yess, I have my phone with me, she took out her phone and captured his face.

she walk back to her spot, still covering  from laugh, and soon enough she fell asleep.

Morning...

"Leeteuk!" "Taeyeon!" "Unnie, where are you?!" "Hyung, where are you? Please say something." Taeyeon and Leeteuk was awoke by the voices that was calling them.

"We're over here! Help us!" Leeteuk shouted. "Hey everyone! Hyung is over here, we need a rope!" Leeteuk heard Kyuhyun voice.

"Hyung, how did you guys get down there?" He asked Leeteuk and look at Taeyeon and back at Leeteuk.

"It's a long story. Now, get me out of here." he commanded. Soon the two got rescue.

"Leeteuk, what wrong with your face." Heechul asked trying to hide his laugh.

"My face, what wrong with my face." He start to touch his face.

"Here, look for yourself." Heechul hold up the mirror for Leeteuk to see his reflection.

(This is just a example picture of what Leeteuk look like, ignore the girl)

 "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT THIS." he looks around and everyone was laughing their off, he saw Taeyeon was laughing in her ajumma laugh. He angrily walk toward her.

"What did you do to me, last night." he threw her a death glare.

"What do you mean." she asked innocently.

"MY FACE! What did you do to my face!" he got more angry, when he saw her laugh.

"Oh that! It just a get back to what you did to me yesterday." she said still laughing in her ajumma voice. "And I took a picture of you!" she show him her phone. "Hey, anyone want to have Leeteuk picture? I'll send it to you!" she called the others.

"Delete that! Delete that, RIGHT NOW!!" he warn her.

"Why should I. It your fault that you slept. Don't you know that, NEVER let your guard down when you're with your enemy." she said and give him a smirk, and left.

"Ha, this will show you who is the boss. NEVER MESS WITH KIM TAEYEON!" she said to herself.

I was going to apologize, but you make me hate you even more, he glared at her, as she walk to her members.

"Taeyeon, what happened to your upper lip?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"What do you mean, what happened to my lips." Taeyeon said like she-don't-know-what-Hyoyeon-was-talking-about.

"Its swollen. Its seem like you hit your lips on something?" Hyoyeon said looking at Taeyeon swollen lips.

"Leeteuk, what happened to your lips? Its seem like it got hit by something?" Eunhyuk asked looking at Leeteuk lips.

"You know...when I fall...I kind of...hit my lips...on a ROCK...Yeah a rock." he said stuttering. "You ask to much!" he said angrily and left Eunhyuk looking confused.