You Make Me Crazy

It's all Started With a Kick

"LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!" Heechul yelled and everyone started to gather around the living room where the food already been set. They sat down together it seems like they don't care who they are sitting with.

"WOW...we look like a big family." Eunhyuk said and everyone agreed with him.

"Well, on the occasion like this we should have a little bit of alcohol." Heechul brought out a pack of soju and beer.

"Where did you get that?" Seohyun eyes was wide open when she saw the alcohol.

"We went to the convenient store and brought it. But don't worry Little Seohyun your unnies said to buy you some juices." Heechul bring out the juices.

"Which one do you want. Soy milk, orange juice, apple juice or H2O." he .

"Stop teasing her." Jessica hits Heechul arm.

"Ok everyone raise your drink." Siwon said and everyone raised their cups.

"Let's cheer for our new couple Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. And the fake couple Taeyeon and Leeteuk. CHEER!!" Siwon said.

"CHEEEEERRRRSSS!!!" everyone yelled. They started talking, everyone was having fun. They laughed at each other jokes, they foght over the foods and even get drunk together and they seems to forgot that they were rival.

"Ok, why don't we play a game." Kyuhyun said.

"What game?" Everyone asked him.

"How about Truth or Dare." Heechul said and took the empty soju bottle and put it in the middle of the circle. Heechul spun the bottle and it landed on Tiffany direction.

"Truth or Dare." Heechul asked. She waited for a few second before responding.

"Truth."

"Ok, is there anyone guy in this circle catches your attention?" Heechul asked and everyone eyes was on Tiffany. She looked around the room.

"Yes." she responded and everyone squealed.

"Give us the description of him." Heechul said.

"He is tall and puff." Tiffany shyly responded.

"I think I know who it is." Yuri said. "Who is it." Yoona asked her and they started to whispered in each other ears.Tiffany spin the bottle and it Taeyeon.

"Truth or Dare." Tiffany asked, and she know that Taeyeon will pick truth because she will say anything when she is drunk.

"Truth." Taeyon blurted out.

"Was it your first kiss when you kissed Leeteuk today?" Tiffany asked and Leeteuk face stiffened up.

"NO."Taeyeon said and everyone squealed. "I have my first kiss on XX/XX." Taeyeon said.

"Hey, isn't that the day of the trip." Sungmin said.

"Yeah." sunny said.

"So who did you lose your fist kiss to?" Tiffany asked.

"HIM." Taeyeon pointed at Leeteuk and everyone now have their attention on Leeteuk. "You took my first kiss. GIVE IT BACK! GIVE BACK MY FIRST KISS!" Taeyeon cried.

"Now I remember, when we found Taeyeon and Leeteuk their lips both got injured on the same spot." Sunny said.

"Hey, someone spin the bottle. I don't think she will spin it." Leeteuk tried to distract them.

"Then I'll spin it." Yesung spun the bottle and it landed on Leeteuk.

"Truth or Dare." Yesung asked.

"Dare." "CHICKEN!!" Heechul yelled.

"Do squat 20 times while carry Taeyon in bridal style." Yesung said and everyone started laughing.

"Are you serious." Leeteuk groan and move to Taeyeon and pick her up.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" Taeyeon struggles in his arms. But Leeteuk didn't care and start his mission.

"Are you an angel?" she touches his face. "Are you taking me to heaven?" everyone was laughing because she was too drunk to know that it was Leeteuk.

"You're suppose to move up not up down. Do angel need gasoline to keep on moving? because it will take forever to reach heaven if you keep moving like this. I only have soju so why don't you drink it." Taeyeon give Leeteuk the bottle of soju she was holding while everyone was laughing their off.

"Finish. Now get off." but Taeyeon didn't move she have already fell asleep and her arms was wrapped tightly around Leeteuk neck. She looked like a baby and it surely made his heart beats faster.

"Lets end the party. It's getting late and everyone is drunk." Leeteuk said still carrying Taeyeon. But no one seem to budge.

"I think he is right lets end the party. It's getting late and we have school tomorrow." Seohyun said and everyone started cleaning up.

"Where is Taeyeon room." Leeteuk asked Hyoyeon.

"Right there." she pointed at the door on the left, and Leeteuk carried Taeyeon to her room, he the light and set her down on the bed. He looked around the room but it have nothing except a bed, study desk, and there is only one picture of her and her family. He looked back at her again.

"Good night." he said to her.

"Leeteuk." she said and it made him jumped back a few steps.

"Hey, are you awake." he waved his hand infront of her face.

Damn, that scared me right there. I didn't know that she sleep talk. he thought.

"You're crazy." she said and he doesn't seem to understand what she was saying.

"Me, crazy?...I think I am crazy, after all those things you did to me but I still agreed to help you, I don't know what's wrong with me but at that time I just can't think straight when I saw your desperate face. Maybe I am crazy. Crazy for you......Nah, that can't be, we both know that we are not meant for each other. And even if I like you I don't think I will ever tell you that." he said looking at Taeyeon for the last time and he walked out of the room.

"Leeteuk, you make me crazy." tear fall down her face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I think this will be the last update and I don't know when I will update again. Because I'm out of ideas.

Please comment and subcribe.