Lotte World

It's all Started With a Kick

Taeyeon & Hyoyeon Dorm

Hyoyeon was in her room putting on makeup.

"Hyoyeon unnie, is Taeyeon unnie home?" some asked.

"OH SEOHYUN!!! You scare me!" exclaimd Hyoyeon.

"Taeyeon? No I haven't seen her...Now you asked I just remember she been out a lot." Hyoyeon said.

"I was going to ask her a favor. Well, Hyoyeon unnie are you going somewhere?" Seohyun asked.

"Yeah, I have a date with Eunhyuk. Seohyun today is the weekend you're not going out?" Hyoyeon looked at Seohyun who was in her pajamas.

"No!"

"Why don't you ask the girls to go out with you."

"Their all gone. That's why I came here to asked some books." sight Seohyun.

"Why don't you come with me and Eunhyuk oppa." 

"No, I don't want to ruin your date."

"Who said you'll ruin it. The more the merrier, and beside I don't want to see my Seobaby lonely."

"But—"

"No but. Go get dress, we're going soon." Hyoyeon started to pushed Seohyun out of the room. Minute later Hyoyeon finished with her make up and pick out her outfit.

 

"Perfect." she said and walked to Seohyun dorm, she opened to door and walked to Seohyun room. She stopped infront of the door and knocked.

"Seohyun, hurry up he's almost here. You don't have to wear anything special, we're going to Lotte World so wear something casual." yelled hyoyeon. At that moment Seohyun door opened and it suprised Hyoyeon.

"How is it unnie, does it looked bad?" asked Seohyun.

"No, you look pretty. See, we even wore the same clothes, people will think we're sister." said Hyoyeon.

*Ring Ring* Hyoyeon take the phone out of her bag and looked at the caller I.D.

"Yoboseyo."

'Are you ready?' 

"Yeah I'm only waiting for you, and I also have a suprise for you." Hyoyeon said and Seohyun laughed.

'Oh really, I also have a suprise for you.' Eunhyuk said.

"You do? I'm going to walk down to the parking lot now. Bye." Hyoyeon said and put her phone back to her bag. Hyoyeon and Seohyun started walking down the parking lot and they saw a white car coming toward them.

"He's here!" exclaimed Hyoyeon. The car stopped infront of her and Seohyun and Eunhyuk came out of the car.

"So is this your suprise." Eunhyuk looked at Seohyun who stand next to Hyoyeon.

"Yeah, so where are my suprise?" Hyoyeon asked.

"It in the car." Euhyuk said and opened the passanger side for her and Seohyun. When they got into the car they were suprised to see Kyuhyun sitting in the back sit.

"Did you saw my supprise." Eunhyuk said.

"So, you also bring you're maknae with you." Hyoyeon said.

"You know I can't stand to see people lonely, so I asked him along. The more the merrier." Eunhyuk said.

"Me too. Ok, no more talking. Let go to LOTTE WORLD." Hyoyeon yelled.

 

Lotte World

"I love LOTTE WORLD." taeyeon yelled while jumping up and down. 

"I know you like this place, so i take you here." Leeteuk said.

"Kamsamida oppa." Taeyeon kissed Leeteuk cheek and ran to the entrance.

 

"Why are you taking me here, I thought we're going to the mall." Jessica said

"You always think about clothes. This place is fun, you'll regret what you said." Heechul said

 

"RUN." Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri yelled and started to run to the entrance.

"Do we run too?" Yesung asked.

"What do you think." Donghae and Reowook said and start running.

 

"This place is really pretty." Tiffany said.

"I know right." Siwon said. They started walking to the entrance.

 

"Lotte World." Sunny and Yesung yelled.


A/N: Sorry for taking sooo long to update.