Long Time Crushed

It's all Started With a Kick

Cafeteria...

What with her, in class she was like a statue just froze there the hold period, and that Wooyoung guy kep ton looking at her. Leeteuk saw Taeyeon seating by herself staring into space. he walk toward her table and sit facing her. 

"Hello." he said waving his hand in front of her face. But she didn't respond.

"HEY!" He yelled and she jump up in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" she yelled and throw him a disgusting look.

"I didn't pay attention in class and I want to ask you if we have homework." he lied, he did payed attention in class.

"Why don't you ask your friends?" she said glaring at him.

"Well, you're the smartest one in class." he said. "Wait, don't tell me you didn't pay attention in class. THE PERPECT KIM TAEYEON, DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION IS CLASS!!!" he raised his voice which made everyone in the room looks at them.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH." she said through her teeth and they both gave each other the eyes.

"Just because of the new guy. KIM TAEYEON didn't care about classes. Did you fall for him already? Like, love at first sight OR he is your ugly past?" he gave her a smirk.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." She grab his colar shirt and said through her teeth. She stood up, grabbed her stuff and left.

Eunhyuk got his food and saw Taeyeon walk out of the cafeteria angrily, he walks toward Leeteuk table and sat down.

"Did something happened?" He asked Leeteuk, who was fixing is shirt.

"You don't need to know." Leeteuk said and left.

"What's with his problem?" Eunhyuk mumble and saw Hyoyeon who was eating by herself and went to her table.

"Where's the others?" He asked, and Hyoyeon look up to see who it was.

"Their still getting foods." she said looking at her lunch.

"Don't like your lunch? You can have mine." he smile widely.

"No it not about that." she said.

"Than what is it about? What is bothering my girlfriend, for her not to eat her foods?" he asked and pout.

"It's about Taeyeon." she got even more sad.

"What about her?" he asked curious.

"She and Woo—." 

"HYOYEON!" Sooyoung yells to find where is hyoyeon.

"I'm right here!" she stand up and wave her hand. "You should go now." she said and shoo him away.

Taeyeon...

She left the cafeteria and walk around the campus. She saw a bench and sat down. 

Why is he here? Oh my gosh. what am I going to do? she covered her face with her hand.

It was him that make me into this. And she remember when she was a junior in high school and also at this hour.

~ Flashback ~

"Taeyeon, are you going to confess your feeling for him?" Hyoyeon asked while eating her lunch.

"What are you talking about?" Taeyeon said. 

"Your CRUSH! You have a crush on him since junior high, and this year is his last year, you better tell him soon or else you'll regret it." Hyoyeon said looking at Taeyeon.

"I know that. But whenever I get near him my body won't listen to me. I CAN'T EVEN SAY 'HELLO' TO HIM." She said and put her hand over her head.

"And you think it easy to get near him. GIRLS surround him like flies and it not normal flies, but flies with NEEDLE." Taeyeon said.

"So when are you planning to tell him?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Maybe, NEVER." she said and put her head down on the desk.

"No girl! You're going to meet him after school." Hyoyeon slapped the desk.

"WHAT!!" Taeyeon jumped out of her chair and Hyoyeon was not suprised.

"What did you say?" Taeyeon asked again.

"YOU'RE going to meet him after school. I put a note in his locker and told him to go to the rooftop after school." 

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" Taeyeon yelled and Hyoyeon kept on moving her eyes to the left.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Taeyeon said louder and Hyoyeon rolled her eyes.

"NOW YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME THAT IS SO DISRESPECTFUL!" Taeyeon yelled.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH. EVERYONE IS LOOKING." Hyoyeon said through her teeth. Taeyeon turned around and everyone eyes was on her.

"I'm sorry! Please don't mind me. Go back to eating. I'm sorry!" Taeyeon apologized bowing many times. When everything is normal again she sat back down.

"Why didn't you tell me that people was looking?" Taeyeon glared at Hyoyeon.

"I DID, but you kept on raising your voice." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon apologized.

"It's ok." Hyoyeon said.

"Why did you give the note to him?" Taeyeon said, now back to the story.

"Because I don't want my friend to regret not telling her FIRST crush her feeling for him. And I don't want my friend to carry the burden forevever." Hyoyeon said and looked at Taeyeon.

"Ok, I'll go." Taeyeon said.

"Really." Taeyeon nod.

"You should make yourself pretty. Put on make up." Hyoyeon said excitedly.

After school...

Taeyeon waited on the rooftop, and she have waited for fifteen minute already.

"If he don't come up here the next five minute I'm gonna go home" she said to herself.

Then the door suddenly swing open, Taeyeon was suprised she quickly straighten her back and fixing her hair.

"Is he here yet." It was Hyoyeon voice, and Taeyeon showed disappointment look on her face

"No! he is not." Taeyeon said.

"WHAT!!" Hyoyeon was yelling.

"I told you, he would never show up. Just because he found a note in his locker that told him to go to the rooftop afterschool doesn't mean he have to go. He is not that stupid." Taeyeon said.

"I'm sorry. Let go home then." Hyoyeon said and took Taeyeon hand. When they was few feet from the door. It suddenly open slowly. And Taeyeon and Hyoyeon froze there.

"I think it him." Taeyeon panic.

"Go hide." Taeyeon said. "Where?" "Behind that big air conditioning unit." Taeyeon pointed at it. Hyoyeon ran and hide there.

"Is anyone here?" a guy voice.

"Hello." Taeyeon said awkward.

"Hey, so you're the one who wrote the note." He said and she nod shyly.

"My name is Wooyoung. What's your name?" he asked.

He have such a sweet voice. Taeyeon thought.

"My name is Taeyeon."

"Nice to meet you." he held out his hand. She slowly reach for his hand and shook it.

Oh My Gosh is this real. I'm shaking his hand. she blushed and looked away from his eyes.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked looking at her.

"Umm...I......" 

"Wait don't tell me that you're gonna confess." he said and she suddenly look at him.

"Oh Man... I hate this. It always like this." he groans in annoyance.

"Huh..." Taeyeon finally said.

"I'm sorry but I'm not going to accept your confession." he said and Taeyeon look at him in shock, tear already formed in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know that I'm going to hurt your feeling but I don't date KID." He finally said it, tears roll out of her eyes. She can't see anything because of her tears but she heard the door open and shut. She fell on her knee and was crying hard, she felt a pair of hand wrap around her.

"Taeyeon, are you ok." Hyoyeon was hugging her.

"Hyoyeon." Taeyeon spoke in a crying voice

"THAT JERK. I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Hyoyeon and stand up but a pair of hands pulled her back.

"Don't" Taeyeon said and looked at Hyoyeon.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon." Hyoyeon was crying.

"Don't be" Taeyeon stand up and wipe her tears with the back of her hand.

"If I didn't met him today then I would never know his true nature. That he's a cruel person and it all thanks to you that I finally found out his personality." Taeyeon said.

"What are you talking about?" Hyoyeon said don't understand a thing.

"It mean that I'm over him now, and I will NEVER fall for anyone ever again." Taeyeon said and wiped away Hyoyeon tears.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~