Knowing the targets

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Sungyeol and Taehyung. You're back!" Baekhyun hugged both in which they replied with an awkward pat on the smallest's back.

"Cutie, you're making them awkward." Chanyeol pulled the pouting boy beside him.

"Umm, Mr. Park. Why is Sungyeol hyung here?"

"Well, he has a love problem too."

"You do? You actually managed to fall out of love with Myungsoo hyung?"

"The sad part is I didn't." Sungyeol smiled fake.

"Oh. I thought you would. Considering how much of a badass he is now." Taehyung sighed.

"You can never win against a first love." Sungyeol shrugged.

"Okay. We forgot to tell you that you should give us a lot of informations about our targets but maybe we thought that you'd know them well anyway."

"Oh, Taehyung! Who are you interested to?"

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung looked down as his red cheeks are becoming evident.

"Oh. Didn't know." Sungyeol smiled teasingly.

"Stop teasing me, hyung!" Taehyung whined.

"Anyway, we're going to see how you two interact with our targets so we will know if our plans will make them suspect anything." Chanyeol smirked as the two clients faces fell down.

"W-What?!" They both shouted at the same time.

"So they won't suspect anything. What if we tell you to crossdress and it turns out that it's not normal for you guys to do so and they start suspecting our plans?" Baekhyun told them innocently.

"But why? It's hell to talk to Myungsoo. He's not even Myungsoo anymore!"

"Also with Jungkook! We rarely talk out of the lab!" 

"But do you want to suceed?"

The two ended up quiet for awhile.

"Boys, do you want to suceed?"

"We do." Sungyeol sighed.

"Then trust us on this."

"But-"

"Know the 2min couple? Sports coach Choi Minho and Book Club president Lee Taemin?"

"Yeah! They were the most unlikely couple!"

"Well, we handled their case and tadah! They're marrying this January with us as their groomsmen." 

The two looked at each other with bitten lips.

"Who was the person who came to you? I bet it's Lee Taemin." Sungyeol said and Taehyung nodded.

"Nope. It was Choi Minho."

"What?!"

"But why was Taemin sunbae the one who always looked like he makes a fool out of himself in front of Minho sunbae?!" Taehyung was beyond confused.

"Because Minho was a very talented actor and he's very determined to get Taemin. We made Taemin go crazy in a secret way." Chanyeol laughed shortly.

"That's amazing."

"So let's go."

Soon, they arrived at the park.

"Why are we here?" Taehyung asked the three elders.

"Jungkook said he would be here today." Sungyeol shrugged.

"W-What?! I'm first?!"

"Duh." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

"But I'm not ready." Taehyung looked down.

"It's going to be okay." Baekhyun calmed Taehyung down after being guilty of his action toward the latter.

Soon, they saw their target. 

Jeon Jungkook.

"Go and talk to him, Taehyung." Chanyeol looked at Taehyung, who looked like he was about to pee in his pants any moment now.

"Taehyung, you can do this." Chanyeol grasped Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung nodded as he left their hiding place.

"I hope he won't embarrass himself in front of Jungkook." Sungyeol bit his lip.

"Why not?"

"Jungkook's naturally a laughing machine. If anything looks cute to him, he imeediately laughs. I don't know if Taehyung would take it nicely."

The couple nodded.

Taehyung was sitting to a bench first before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter