Go back

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was curled up into a ball as he kept on sobbing.

"Tae, stop crying."

Taehyung immediately looked up when he heard a unfamiliar nickname.

"W-What? T-Tae?"

It was Chanyeol who was smiling brightly at him.

"Yep. I'm calling you Tae now. You should call me Chanyeol hyung now too!"

"C-Chanyeol hyung..."

"Good, now sit up." Chanyeol pulled Taehyung to sit up and crushed him with a hug.

"Chanyeol hyung... I don't know what to do. It's been five weeks since we moved in. A week since we entered Exo Academy. But why do I feel like breaking apart already?"

"It's just your emotions, Tae..." Chanyeol patted his client's head.

"I wish things wouldn't be this difficult." Taehyung gripped tighter on Chanyeol's pjs.

"Then why didn't you talk it out with him?"

"Because... Because I want the two of you to be proud of me." Taehyung looked up to Chanyeol who was shocked.

"Taehyung... We already are. You shouldn't resist yourself from being happy just because of us."

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. How about the next time Jungkook comes, the two of you talk it out?"

"Why should he always make the first move?" Taehyung glared teasingly at Chanyeol.

"To make sure he's as miserable as you are." Chanyeol squished Taehyung's cheeks.

"Do you think he'll come?"

"He was very angry with me at the phone call so I guess why not?"

"Thanks, hyung. Thanks to you and Baekhyun hyung. Sungyeol and I have showed you how much of failure we are and yet you still didn't give up on us."

"Tae, you're not a failure along with Yeol. You were a challenge given to us. And cutie and I learned to love you as our friends. It's the least we could do."

"Yeol? Seriously?" Taehyung laughed.

"You call him Yeol too! It's only fair if I do too!" Chanyeol pouted.

"But seriously, thanks hyung. You've been a great help to the two of us."

"So, what do you plan to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"When Jungkook comes back for you." 

"I... I don't know actually." Taehyung pouted.

"Before that though, if he asked you to go back, will you?"

"You tell me, hyung. Should I?"

"Tae, I'm not you. I don't know what you feel so don't ask it on me." Chanyeol sticked his tongue out.

"Well, I'm in love with him. And I miss him to bits. Is that a reason to go back?"

"Fair enough. As long as it's what makes you happy." 

"But it makes me curious..."

"About what?"

"What if I ask him to meet me at the Busan Love Park?"

Chanyeol chuckled as it was a ridiculous idea.

"What?" Taehyung frowned.

"What? Are you going to prove to yourself that that park could really make happy endings?" Chanyeol scoffed bitterly.

"Why? Why are you so grumpy about it?"

"It's nothing." Chanyeol sighed.

"No, it's not nothing. Come on, tell me or I'll tell Baekhyun hyung."

"Baekhyun already knows." Chanyeol chuckled as Taehyung whine.

"Tell me." 

Chanyeol nodded.

"My best friend... Jongdae killed himself there." Chanyeol began being teary.

"What? How did that happen?"

"Minseok, his ex told me."

Taehyung noticed how angry Chanyeol sounded like when he said the name.

"What's it about?"

"Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter