A new life

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Get out of my way!"

Some girls tried to surround the guy even more even though the person was clearly annoyed.

"Yeol hyung! I told you we should just go to the back door." Taehyung groaned as he tried his best to be polite.

"Well, we're running late." Sungyeol pouted as he pushed a girl's face who was trying to kiss him.

"Girls, please settle down."

The crowd of girls looked at the the teacher in embarrassment while the two boys sighed in relief.

"Sorry, Mr. Jung." The girls bowed politely and left the corridor.

"Thanks, Mr! I thought I was going to lose it!" Sungyeol glared at the girls' direction.

"Boys, come in now. Class already started 15 minutes ago."

The two students shrugged as they followed their teacher inside the classroom.

"So, everyone. As you all see, you have new students joining you." Mr. Jung smiled.

"Wow, there's only 3 of them in this class." Taehyung whispered to Sungyeol who nodded.

"Mr. Jung, are they one of ELH too?!" One guy asked.

"Well, yes. How about we introduce ourselves?"

One pale skinned guy stood up and waved at the two very handsomely.

"Hello! My name is Kim Donghyun." 

Another has stood up and he looked at them with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Doojoon. Nice to meet you."

The last one stood up very shyly.

"I'm Daehyun." The said boy bowed.

"You two, introduce yourselves."

"Oh! Umm, I'm Sungyeol! I hope we'll be good friends!" Sungyeol showed his signature gummy smile.

"I'm Taehyung!" Taehyung waved very cheerfully which made Mr. Jung chuckle.

"Oh okay then. I'm Jung Taekwoon and I will be your teacher this semester." 

The two students bowed again as they went to the empty seats.

At recess, the five was again surrounded by girls.

"Why do they surround the class ELH so much?" Taehyung whined.

"Some guys said that girls here wants some fairytale love story wherein they changed the hearts of the boys in love." Doojoon chuckled.

"And did something happened?"

"Apparently. There's this guy named Donghae who made an ELH student, Eunhyuk fall in love with him. And apparently too, they're getting married this year."

"Oh, talk about weird preferences." 

"So, what's your story?" Daehyun asked with confused eyes.

"Well, I have a childhood friend who has amnesia. I kept it from him and now that he found out, he's apparently angry with me." Sungyeol sighed.

"Umm, mine is almost the same as his. I met mine on the internet and sooner found out that he was my lab partner. I didn't told him and when he found out, he just ignored me. He felt betrayed, maybe." Taehyung shrugged.

"Oh, talk about liars." Donghyun chuckled.

"How about you guys?"

"Well, mine is taken by some gangster. His boyfriend threatened to kill the two of us if he ever sees me with him again so I begged ELH to go to Plan B." Doojoon smiled bitterly.

"Mine is taken too. And he actually is ignoring me like I'm not even there. We used to be friends and now he bumped into me like I'm never a person and he does acknowledge my presence when he bullies me. I want to forget him so I told my agent to take me far away." Donghyun smirked bitterly as well.

The two new students looked expectantly at Daehyun who just smiled while looking at the cup as if it was the most interesting object in the world.

"Daehyun?"

"Oh. Is it my turn?" Daehyun scratched the back of his head.

The two nodded.

"He's my childhood friend as well. But he has Philopobia." Daehyun chuckled even though he was silently tearing up.

"What's Philophobia?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, it's the fear of love." Donghyun bit his lip.

"Really? So he never loved anyone?"

"No, of course not. He wasn't in born with it."

"Then what happened?"

"It was the age of 15 when the two of us saw in front of our eyes his mother being stabbed by his father."

"T-That's heartbreaking." Sungyeol was tearing up.

"He used to have a very loving family. His parents love each other a lot. I always envy his family for being so lovable in the eyes of people." Daehyun smiled softly.

"But why did his dad killed her?"

"He was so jealous. Mommy Yoo met a doctor when Daddy Yoo was suddenly sick. After that, the two became best of friends."

"Oh... it was the doctor."

"When Daddy Yoo found out that he wouldn't get to live longer, he started becoming insane. Like really possesive. It came to the point that he killed his wife just because he said that if he died, he wouldn't have to worry about Mommy Yoo loving another guy."

"That really is insane. He didn't even thought about their son."

"And so, my friend grew up to be one cute lad." Daehyun smiled proudly that it made the other chuckle.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter