You don't understand

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook: Hey, Taehyung. Can we meet at the park now? I really need a friend.

Taehyung was confused and nervous. What was he going to reply?

Taehyung: It's not that I don't want to go but why don't you ask Sungyeol hyung? You two are close friends, right?

Taehyung took a deep breath as he awaits the answer.

Jungkook: I don't want to burden hyung just yet. Please come. I'm already here.

Taehyung immediately went outside, not bothering to reply.

Soon, Taehyung was in the park and he saw Jungkook at one of the swings.

"Hey, Jungkook. What's wrong?" Taehyung sat at the other swing next to Jungkook.

"I... I just need company, that's all." Jungkook smiled slightly.

"Oh. You know you can tell me anything." 

"I...I miss V."

Taehyung stood frozen.

"I know it's weird to miss someone you never met in real life before but I do. You told me that maybe he's just busy but he wouldn't talk to me at all. I saw some notifications from him but he never seems to answer my messages. I... I don't know what I did wrong." Jungkook sighed as tears began falling.

"You shouldn't cry for him already. It's too early for that." Taehyung looked down.

"I know, right? I'm not even sure if he's some old serial killer or some married man. I just... I just want to talk to him again."

"Why? Is he some kind of stress reliever?" Taehyung chuckled.

"No. He's never like that to me." Jungkook glared.

"Then I don't get it." Taehyung sighed.

"I just want my friend back. He's been a good friend to me. Even though he wasn't with me physically, he was there, I just know it. He must be out there. And I could only hope he'll remember he actually had a friend named Jeon Jungkook who is waiting for him." Jungkook wiped his tears.

"I don't want you to depend on some mysterious guy, Jungkook. Yes, you want him back but he has his own life and so do you."

Jungkook nodded who started sobbing again.

"Jungkook, as a friend, I don't want you crying over someone that you're not really sure of the identity. What if he really is a serial killer? Wouldn't that just endanger you? Jungkook, just move on with life. I'm pretty sure he's moving on too." Taehyung patted Jungkook's shaking shoulder.

"You don't understand, Taehyung!" Jungkook stood up and faced Taehyung with rage.

Taehyung was surprised of what's happening to Jungkook.

"You don't understand how I feel! You don't understand how it feels to find light in a world of darkness! You don't understand how I found that light in V! He did everything to make sure I'm still alive! He saved me, he's my hero! And now you're telling me I should just move on with my life?! He may have been a mystery in my life but he's the mystery that brought meanin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter