Matchmaking... More like Making up.

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How could you?!"

"Let me explain, please!"

"No more! I've had enough of this! How could you do this to me when I remained faithful to you?! Is that how you love me?! Why..."

"I'm sorry but please..."

"No. I don't want what you're doing. If you're just going to continue this, I don't know what to do with you anymore."

The two opened the door in a hurry and saw that Baekhyun was kneeling in front of Chanyeol who looked so betrayed.

"C-Chanyeol hyung, w-what's happening?"

"I'm sorry, Tae. I-I... I have to go." Chanyeol walked out.

Baekhyun was left behind, still kneeling but with his hands covering his crying face.

"B-Baekhyun, what's wrong?"

"I messed up big time." 

"Tell us what you did."

"I-I... I've been trying to make Minseok hyung and Chanyeol make up. And he saw me last night with him. And..." Baekhyun looked down again as he fist tightens.

"What did you do?!"

"Minseok hyung was sad, okay! He needed someone. We went drinking and we were drunk and we kissed and apparently, Chanyeol saw it. I didn't mean to do it."

"Chanyeol hyung..." Taehyung stood clumsily up to find Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun... You out of all people should know how much Chanyeol despise that Minseok guy, right?" Sungyeol sighed in disappointment.

Baekhyun whimpered as he nodded.

"I know you had a clean intention to make the both of them make up but if Chanyeol refuses to, respect him. He still needs time. You saw him last week, right? How broken and how frustrated he was... It was a stupid thing to just force them to be friends when Chanyeol is still like that." Sungyeol hugged Baekhyun.

"I-I just don't want Chanyeol to have these panic attacks anymore. I get so worried whenever he remembers Jongdae or Minseok hyung. I just didn't want to let that continue." Baekhyun wiped his tears.

"It's going to be okay. Taehyung will go get Chanyeol, hmm?" Sungyeol cupped Baekhyun's wet cheeks.

"Will he come back? I don't want to lose him again, Sungyeol. I don't want him to leave me again." Baekhyun sobbed in Sungyeol's embrace.

"He will. Love always wins." Sungyeol sighed as he tighten his hug.

While Chanyeol...

Chanyeol was inside the car and driving to who knows where.

And it was on full speed.

"Cutie, where did you go?"

"I met Minseok hyung today." Baekhyun bit his lip.

"W-What? M-Minseok?"

"Yes. He's so sorry, Chanie. He wants to be friends with you. He wants to explain himself." Baekhyun slightly begged when Chanyeol walked away to the kitchen.

"I don't want to see him just yet, Baekhyun." Chanyeol sighed.

"But you need it, Chanie. You need to know to be in peace."

"He doesn't deserve to be satisfied, Baekhyun."

"Don't be like that." Baekhyun frowned.

"Are you siding with him now?" Chanyeol scoffed.

"Can't you just listen to him?" 

"Goodnight, Baekhyun." Chanyeol walks away.

Chanyeol gripped on the steering wheel tighter.

Chanyeol was texted by Baekhyun to come pick him up because the latter's head hurts. 

But when he got to the club, he saw what he least expected to.

Minseok and Baekhyun... KISSING.

Chanyeol's body shook.

"B-Baekhyun?"

The two continued kissing even though Chanyeol was already near them.

Chanyeol's anger intensified so he ripped the two boys apart.

"What the- Chanyeol?!"

"Huh? So this is what you've been up to. And I thought you were just hanging out wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter