Welcome home.

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys, we're coming home." Chanyeol said in front of the two confused students.

"Aren't we already home?"

Baekhyun smiled softly because wow, the two actually consider this house as their home now.

"This our home in Busan. We're going home to Seoul."

"W-What? R-Really?!"

"Mhm. We decided that maybe separation is not the answer and ELH let us because apparently, they saw you."

"I'm going to miss Busan." Taehyung chuckled.

"We all are. Anyway, tomorrow's the last day. You can say you're goodbyes to your friends tomorrow." 

"We'll go there too!" Baekhyun squealed.

"Why?"

"Oh. Leo hyung haven't told you? The three interns there are going to meet their targets."

"What?!" The two shouted at the same time.

"Yeah. The three of them already spent their 5th year in Busan. It was decided that they have to meet their targets now because this is the last stage of ELH."

"Last stage?"

"Mhm. Whether the targets actually fell in love with them too."

"But what if they don't?"

"They will have to move on." Baekhyun sighed.

"That's... that's terrible." Sungyeol bit his lip.

"Did you have any fails before?"

"Of course, ELH did. Love isn't all about happiness. You have to get hurt in the process."

The two nodded.

That night, the two were worried for their friends.

"I'm worried, hyung."

"Me too, Taehyung. Doojoon's target is a gangster's boyfriend. What if that guy ends up knowing that and endanger Doojoon?" Sungyeol pouted.

"Well I don't want Donghyun to get hurt either. He doesn't deserve to get bullied by his target. I'm going to punch that guy if he bullies Donghyun." Taehyun scoffed in annoy.

They were both in silence and widen their eyes after a while in realization.

"Daehyun." They muttered at the same time.

"Daehyun... he's an innocent guy. If his target looks at him in horror and disgust, I won't be able to look at Daehyun." Taehyung sighed.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered the room, thinking they're asleep.

"Hey you two. Go to sleep." Baekhyun rested by the wall with a chuckle.

"We're... we're just worried about our friends."

Baekhyun sighed and sat on the bed.

"We did our research on them. It's a hard situation but they'll have to face them. It's actually impressive they tolerated the pain for a long time." Chanyeol smirked.

"Umm, Chanie. Why don't you go call Mr. Kim and ask him that we're the ones who's going to get the targets tomorrow?" 

"Oh right! Be right back." Chanyeol left the room.

Baekhyun immediately faced the two boys.

"So guys, it's Chanie's birthday tomorrow. What should I do?" Baekhyun looks so problematic.

"Hyung, it's going to be okay. Just plan it calmly." Taehyung cupped his cheeks as he chuckled.

"It's just that... he always makes grand surprises for me. I feel worthless." Baekhyun pouted sadly.

"Don't be. Just... he likes Rilakumma, right?" Sungyeol smirked.

Baekhyun was afraid of that look but he still nodded.

"Then I have a plan." Sungyeol clapped his hands in satisfaction.

"What is it?"

The next day, the two students were inside a room with Doojoon.

They held both of his hands.

"Guys, I'll be fine." Doojoon chuckled.

"No, you're not. Come on, we're here for you."  Sungyeol patted his back.

Soon, Chanyeol's head popped out of the door.

"You ready?"

Doojoon breathed heavily and he nodded.

Chanyeol opened the door and there revealed his target.

The two had to admit the guy has a dazzling smile and quite short.

"Doojoon..." The guy was about to run to Doojoon when he was stopped by Sungyeol and made him sit in the chair in front of Doojoon.

"Hi... Yoseob." Doojoon looked down.

"It's been 5 years... since you left me." Yoseob started, voice getting shaky.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"I... I went hysterical, you know? When I found out you left Seoul, I was confused and I don't know... I felt betrayed that you'd leave me without saying goodbye. Why did you left?" 

"Your boyfriend... he promised to kill the both of us if he ever sees you with me. At first, I brushed it off but then, I was started to get beaten up and you told me that Junhyung beats you up lately. So I thought that maybe... Maybe Junhyung really was serious. I was afraid. I know that I'm the reason so I just thought it would be better to just leave. Just so he won't hurt you again." 

Taehyung looked at Doojoon's composed face because the latter's hands were shaking.

"Doojoon... I didn't know." 

"I didn't want you to know."

The two just sat there in complete silence until Doojoon took a breath which made Yoseob look at him again.

"Yoseob... I'm in love with you. I have been ever since. It's frustating that I have to tolerate Junhyung and you getting so lovey dovey with each other. I have to live without you and I don't know how I did that for the past 5 years."

"Doojoon..."

"I know it's hard. For me too, it's hard. But I've accepted it. I've prepared myself for every possible answer the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter