Plan B

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Plan B..." 

The two clients looked at each other before nodding sadly.

"We would want to create a new Plan B but that's against ELH Policy and we would lose our job and-" Baekhyun said, completely losing his mind.

The two clients panicked as the other had tears swelling in his eyes so they hugged them immediately.

"No, it's okay, Baekhyun!"

"Yes, Mr. Byun! We understand you!" 

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Baekhyun gripped their shirts.

"Cutie, you have to go rest. I'll take it from here." Chanyeol slightly pushed Baekhyun to the way of their room.

Baekhyun bid them goodbye and left.

"So, Mr. Park, how are we going to do Plan B? Where are we going to live now?"

"ELH suggested Jeju Island."

"Jeju Island?! Isn't that too far?!" Sungyeol stood up in surprise.

"Don't worry. We begged them to just take you to Busan. So that way, your parents won't worry too much."

"Thank you."

A moment of silence passed and no one knows what to say.

"I'm sorry, guys. We tried our best."

"No. It was us." Sungyeol bit his lip.

"Yeah, we were careless with our actions." Taehyung lowered his head.

"You guys are a first." Chanyeol smirked bitterly.

"Then why don't we just confess?" Sungyeol muttered.

"Hyung..."

"I mean, I've had enough of playing hard to get. I don't want to leave L. Myungsoo needs me." Sungyeol's hand turned into a fist.

"Hyung, everything will go into place. Right, Mr. Park?" Taehyung looked at Chanyeol in hope of helping him encourage Sungyeol.

"Yes, everything will be okay."

Chanyeol sat in front of the two who looked at the latter in expectation.

"So right now, I have one last mission for you in Seoul."

The two looked at each other before looking at Chanyeol with questioning eyes.

"You have to write goodbye letters to the targets, that way, they would see if they actually really need you in their lives."

"But what if they don't?" Taehyung chuckled bitterly.

"Trust me, Taehyung. He does." Chanyeol patted Taehyung's shoulder.

The next day, Chanyeol was putting their baggage on the car.

"I don't want them to be away from the one they love." Baekhyun muttered as he surpisingly back hugged Chanyeol.

"I don't want that too." Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hands that were in his waist.

"I know how it feels. How it feels to lose someone."

"Me too, cutie. But they have no choice. We... We have no choice." Chanyeol sighed.

Baekhyun only nodded as they stay that way, thinking of anything else they could do other than Plan B.

Sungyeol, who have his backpack and trolley, was in front of the music room.

L was inside and he left his bag outside.

"Such a weirdo. He's going to lose his bag if he keeps on leaving it anywhere." Sungyeol chuckled.

Soon, he heard L's voice inside the room.

He was sing "Real Story" again.

Sungyeol chuckled bitterly as tears began falling.

"I'm so sorry, L. But you're not Myungsoo. Goodbye." Sungyeol left the letter above the bag and left lifelessly.

While Taehyung who have his trolley and body bag, was at the park.

"If you won't come, it's okay." Taehyung said while looking at the message he written to text Jungkook.

Taehyung looked around as memories of them came into his mind.

Taehyung wasn't aware of the tear that fell from his eyes.

"Goodbye." Taehyung left the letter at their usual bench and stood up to leave after sending the text.

Text:

I know that you're disappointed in me. And it's too much for me to ask this but go to our usual bench at the park. There's a letter just for you. I hope for the last time, you'll come find me. Just for the last time and I'll disappear from your life. Just one last time, Jungkook.

At the airport, the four were having dimmed auras.

"Guys, the airplane will be getting passengers in 15 minutes." 

The other three only nodded.

"This will be a new beginning, isn't it?" Chanyeol sighed.

"Yeah, it is." Taehyung tried to smile normally but it turned into a sad smile.

"We'll go through this." Baekhyun patted Taehyung's head.

Chanyeol smiled then looked at Sungyeol who was spacing out.

"Sungyeol."

"Oh, Chanyeol."

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol patted Sungyeol's back.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried. It feels weird to give up on him like this."

"It will be okay. Everything will come into place."

"I hope s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter