A blast from the past disaster

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So today, as we start the new semester, we're going on a field trip." Mr. Cha squealed.

"What? Field trip on the first week?" Taehyung scratched his head.

"For your information, you came here in the third semester so it's technically not the others' first week." Mr. Cha sticked his tongue out.

"Is all of Exo Academy students going to come to?"

"Of course! Our motto here is 'We are one' so there shouldn't be any students left behind."

The two students nodded in understanding.

"Mr. Cha, where's Mr. Jung?" Daehyun asked.

"Oh! He's sick today so he won't probably come until later." Mr. Cha sighed.

"You'd let him come to the field in that situation?" Doojoon raised one eyebrow.

"Of course not! But you do know Mr. Jung. He's one persistent guy." Mr. Cha rolled his eyes.

Soon, they arrived at the Busan Love Park.

Taehyung and Sungyeol was surprised to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol? Baekhyun?"

"Oh, hi! You're here too! We were waiting for you as well. This is our first time in Busan Love Park." Baekhyun squealed.

"First time?"

"Yeah. We never really had time to go here."

"Oh, it seems like your agents are here." Mr. Cha smiled at the couple.

"Hakyeon hyung!" Chanyeol gave Mr. Cha a bone crushing hug followed by Baekhyun.

"You two are finally here. Welcome to Busan Love Park." Mr. Cha chuckled.

"Tour with us, Hakyeonie hyung?" Baekhyun pleaded with puppy eyes.

"And by the way, where's Leo hyung?" Chanyeol asked, looking around.

"Leo hyung?" The two students both said at the same time.

"Kids, it's Mr. Jung's nickname from them." Mr. Cha laughed at the two confused faces.

"So, Hakyeonie hyung will tour us?"

"I'd love to but there are three students there waiting for me. You might as well discover the park with your clients. Bye." Mr. Cha gave the couple a hug before walking away.

"So okay then! Let's go discover!" Chanyeol shouted really excitingly.

They went inside the museum first.

The couple stopped in the middle which made the two students stop too.

"Why did you stop?"

"We're the tourist guides, remember?" Baekhyun grinned.

"But it's your first time here, right?"

"It is but we did a lot of research before." 

"Oh okay."

"So this is the museum of the couples." 

The four looked and saw so many pictures of couples.

"But why?"

"Mr. Cha haven't told you yet but this is ELH's legendary success."

"ELH?" Taehyung looked at Sungyeol.

"Legendary success?" Sungyeol looked back at Taehyung.

"Mhm. Because almost all of the people who are targets, clients, or workers of ELH got their happy ending here." 

"But why not you guys? Why didn't you happen to get together here?"

"Love is not about planning where. If you feel like it's time, there's no need for superstitious beliefs. Right, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol, who was frozen and looking at a particular picture.

"No way..."

Baekhyun was confused then followed Chanyeol's direction and his jaw dropped.

"What. The. Heck."

The couple went near the picture and Baekhyun took his cellphone without averting his gaze towards the picture.

Baekhyun called a number he actually memorizes.

"Hello, Baekhyun? You do know that you're wasting money calling me, right?" The guy answered with a chuckle.

"L-Luhan hyung?"

"Is there something wrong?"

"Y-You're on the museum of couples in Busan..."

"Me? With Sehun?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"What do you mean oh?! How?!"

"I haven't told you this but Sehun and I met at Busan Love Park. And he proposed to me at the same place too."

"The info's not written here."

"Maybe that's because all ELH knows is that Sehun proposed to me and one info is not enough." Luhan chuck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter