Future

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years had passed...

"Baekhyun? Chanyeol?"

The two said guys turned around and was met with Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Kyungsoo!" Baekhyun ran to Kyungsoo and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Baekhyun, wow! You haven't changed a bit." Kyungsoo grinned.

"Haha. Funny, Kyungsoo." Baekhyun rolled his eyes with a smile.

"How's ELH?"

"It's fine! We decided to take a break for a while but soon, we'll be back in action."

"Oh, that's good that you'll take a break! Jongin and I would like few workers for a while. Would you mind doing that some time?"

"Sure!"

"Thank you so much! I'll tell you when's the soft opening. We have to go, bye!" Kyungsoo walked away, along with a smilling Jongin.

"Those two are pretty successful now, huh?" Chanyeol chuckled.

"Mhm. But they look really tired with the upcoming bussiness." Baekhyun frowned as he worried about his friend.

"They'll be fine. The upcoming branch will be worth it." Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun.

"You're right."

The couple went inside the Busan Love Park's museum to meet their two former clients, Sungyeol and Taehyung.

The couple grinned as the two were busy helping some workers put up their picture.

"Myung! Why did you let them take this photo? I look pathetic!" Sungyeol whined.

"What do you mean? You look beautiful." Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol with adoration, in which Baekhyun quietly squealed, and kissed the top of his fiance's head.

Yep, fiance.

At SEPA's rooftop, Sungyeol and Myungsoo were lying side by side.

"Sungyeol?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Myungsoo pecked Sungyeol's head.

"I love you too, weirdo." Sungyeol chuckled.

Myungsoo laughed but it soon stopped that made Sungyeol look at the other in confusion.

"Are you okay?"

"Sungyeol... do you believe in forever?"

"Hmm... Forever. If it's with you, why not?" Sungyeol smiled at his boyfriend.

"Then..." Myungsoo stood up.

"Then what?" Sungyeol looked up at Myungsoo.

"Stand up." Myungsoo lend his hand to Sungyeol.

"What do you have up your sleeves?" Sungyeol averted his eyes.

Myungsoo kneeled in front of Sungyeol which made the latter gasp and cover his mouth.

"M-Myungsoo? What are you doing?" Sungyeol's tears fell rapidly.

"Lee Sungyeol, there have been a lot of crazy stuffs that happened. I lost my memories but I began to have them back and I promise to never lose them again. I know that things were hard for us and I know that there will be more surprises waiting for us but... I want to face those surprises with you. We graduated and found a job, don't you think there's one missing piece?"

"Don't tell me it's..."

"Sungyeol, be mine forever and marry me, please?" Myungsoo opened the red velvet box which contained a ring with a heart shaped diamond.

"M-Myungsoo..."

"Yes? No?"

"A million times yes!" Sungyeol hugged Myungsoo as he took the ring and wore it.

"Really?!"

"Yes!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter