Their side...

Exo Love Hotline 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what's the plan?"

Jungkook groaned as Jimin asked him again.

"Stop asking me already! Don't you think it's not actually nerve-wrecking for me to think of a plan?" Jungkook sighed.

"I haven't seen anyone so frustrated at love just like you." Jimin chuckled.

"Thanks. That helped." Jungkook said, sarcastically.

"Seriously, Jungkook. Why can't you just go and say sorry?" 

"It's... It's all my fault. I ignored him when I found out that he lied to me."

"Ooh. Taehyung must've been hurt really bad with what you did. Taehyung... used to have a social phobia."

"Really?"

"He had it ever since he was born. He was afraid to be in crowds and he used to do home school." Jimin smiled softly.

"Halmoni! Please don't leave me!" Taehyung begged an old woman who just scoffed.

"I've had enough with keeping you in the basement whenever we have guests! I want a grandson who I could show off and not hide! I don't need someone like you!"

"H-Halmoni, please..."

"I'm sorry. I can't be with you any longer." Taehyung's grandma immediately went in the cab.

"Halmoni!" Taehyung screamed in hopes of her grandma changing her mind.

"Are you okay, kid?" Jimin asked with a hankerchief sticking out.

"W-Who are you?" Taehyung looked so horrified.

"Hey, hey. I'm not a bad person!" Jimin hugged Taehyung who was shaking so violently.

"H-Halmoni, help..." Taehyung muttered as he covered his ears.

"I'm Park Jimin. Be my friend, okay?" Jimin cupped Taehyung's teary cheeks.

"J-Jimin? F-Friend? Umm, I'm T-Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung!" Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung smiled as he finally made a friend and it felt good.

"So you really are a legendary friend in Taehyung's life."

"He loves making people happy. And I guess that's why he didn't tell you the truth. You were happy in your fantasy."

"But... I'm happy with him being my reality as well."

"Then tell him. Go to him."

"Would he even accept me?" Jungkook sighed.

"Of course he will! Taehyung loves you enough to take you back into his life." Jimin patted Jungkook's head.

"And what if he doesn't?" Jungkook's eyes watered at the thought.

"I will try my best to keep on pushing him to you." Jimin grinned.

"Thanks, Jimin. You've been a good friend to the both of us." Jungkook smiled.

"I'm doing this for Taehyung. He needs you and I want my best friend to be happy and I'm pretty sure you're the happiness he needs." Jimin squished Jungkook's cheeks.

"But now, what should I really do?"

"Taehyung likes music. Why don't you sing him a song?"

"A song? I'm not that great at singing." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Are you kidding me?! I heard you at that singing contest and let me tell you, Taehyung looks so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter